What's new

Going Clear Airs on HBO!

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Marty - I keep dying deaths.....about my past....I am ashamed of the entire experience.

Haggis: I can't damn people who won't come out because I feel the same shame they do.

Sara: i want the truth to be known......

fade out.

I'm drained. That was intense. Time to chill....and think....and remember....

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Marty talk about karma

he said '' I deeply regret and have much shame about this ''whole experience'' '' I keep dying deaths''
(he appeared to me very much sincere)

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
"I constantly see who I was and die a death each time I see what I see. I've died so many deaths. I deeply regret..." - Marty Rathbun

"I feel the same shame"

"I'm fighting back by communicating. I want the truth to be known."

Over now.

Outstanding.

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
I am not a fear monger... My computer is trashed at this point. Hubby is working like crazy to get the bugs off from the free site.

I do not blame anyone but myself.... But do not say it is a safe site. We had all the protections in place but still got loaded down.

It may work for some but not all.

:melodramatic:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
What an emotional couple of hours! Not being able to watch let me read the comments as they came ... from people shocked beyond belief to the ones who know what it is all about. I feel like my heart is bursting with both happiness and sadness, a strange thing. I have a family shattered by 4 generations of scientology and finally, finally, potentially millions of people are starting to hear and maybe come to understand what this vile cult is all about.
Time to go out into the sun and feel the world as it is today.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Some bits I've never seen before, footage and pictures of Hubbard, Mostly I've seen it all before, but the public hasn't. This should worry the cherch for good reason.

Leland

Crusader
WoW (finally got that HBO live stream to work...and watched it)

Great job.

Covered a lot of info.....and good Documentary.

Of course a vast amount of materials...as we discuss on ESMB not touched upon....but none the less...a great job.

I think this will have a large negative impact upon the Cult...as it is today.

And that pleases me.

:)

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I am not a fear monger... My computer is trashed at this point. Hubby is working like crazy to get the bugs off from the free site.

I do not blame anyone but myself.... But do not say it is a safe site. We had all the protections in place but still got loaded down.

It may work for some but not all.

:melodramatic:

Adblock blocked over 300 in 2 hours!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
This is a high quality documentary - Amazing stuff for us and for public at large.
I will watch it at the theater when It comes in my city soon.

It contains all the important things that hit us when we came on internet and found the truth , before or after we left.

When a $cientologist watch it - he can't deny it's true...
I expect many many many new bitter apostates.

I expect many many many OSA handlers to be right now on post to try to handle a tsunami they can't imagine...

I look forward it will be freely available on internet for $cientologist to watch ''secretly''

Thank you to All people who made this documentary possible, and to HBO to air it!
Thanks to former scientologists who spoke with their heart.
It willmake a difference in many live :yes:

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron

JustSheila

Crusader
I can't fucking watch it ...

I've been reading everything from this site and Tony's.

Gotta ask.

Does it live up to the hype?

Is it really that good?

Hopeso. But need to know.

Yes. Much better than The Master, which seemed to be afraid to take a close look at Hubbard, was slow in parts and sometimes too abstract.

It covers everything. I don't know how he did it in just that short time, without sounding rushed. It moves quickly but has genuine emotion, genuine impact. Never, ever dull.

Quite a bit of new details. Hana Whitfield was incredible. The early history was great. The various voices and stories bringing each point together from their perspective was artistic and unifying. Despite all the different people in it and the points it made, the movie was sequential. How the hell did he do this??

I felt great afterward. Vindicated. Relieved. Like our stories have finally been told to the world and the world can finally know the truth. :thumbsup:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It is everything we thought it would be and much, much more.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I had a special thought for people who had the cruel disconnection terminator tech applied to their family - especially for people who had lost children

I am certain this documentary explains what you came through in trying to keep family in a piece while fighting the cult pressure , threats...
It also explains the shame we have, the cognitive dissonance, the brainwash and all the courage it takes to wake up and leave...

Perhaps, people who will watch it, will understand the deep pain and the total cult control over people when they declare one , as a dangerous espee, for seeing the truth, for speaking.

I wish this documentary may soon reunite some families.

The exseaorg line shall be promoted and displayed anywhere to let know there is help to leave.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
What an emotional couple of hours! Not being able to watch let me read the comments as they came ... from people shocked beyond belief to the ones who know what it is all about. I feel like my heart is bursting with both happiness and sadness, a strange thing. I have a family shattered by 4 generations of scientology and finally, finally, potentially millions of people are starting to hear and maybe come to understand what this vile cult is all about.
Time to go out into the sun and feel the world as it is today.

I feel a bit wobbly myself Sue and I haven't seen it yet either.

Love ya,

:blowkiss:

Leland

Crusader
This is a high quality documentary - Amazing stuff for us and for public at large.
I will watch it at the theater when It comes in my city soon.

It contains all the important things that hit us when we came on internet and found the truth , before or after we left.

When a $cientologist watch it - he can't deny it's true...
I expect many many many new bitter apostates.

I expect many many many OSA handlers to be right now on post to try to handle a tsunami they can't imagine...

I look forward it will be freely available on internet for $cientologist to watch ''secretly''

Thank you to All people who made this documentary possible, and to HBO to air it!
Thanks to former scientologists who spoke with their heart.
It willmake a difference in many live :yes:

Good point....sure the Documentary is good for Exs.....but I imagine...great for public at large....A great look "behind the curtain...."

Public will KNOW it is nuts in the Cult...and that they are lunatics...(and duped)

Lone Star

Crusader
Yes. Much better than The Master, which seemed to be afraid to take a close look at Hubbard, was slow in parts and sometimes too abstract.

It covers everything. I don't know how he did it in just that short time, without sounding rushed. It moves quickly but has genuine emotion, genuine impact. Never, ever dull.

Quite a bit of new details. Hana Whitfield was incredible. The early history was great. The various voices and stories bringing each point together from their perspective was artistic and unifying. Despite all the different people in it and the points it made, the movie was sequential. How the hell did he do this??

I felt great afterward. Vindicated. Relieved. Like our stories have finally been told to the world and the world can finally know the truth. :thumbsup:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It is everything we thought it would be and much, much more.

The Master was a movie about a character loosely based on Hubbard. There was no "fear" involved keeping the director and writers from taking a closer look.

PT Anderson made it clear that he wasn't doing a biography of Hubbard. It was a fictional story from beginning to end.