What's new

Going Clear - Clearance Sale

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron
Under Hubbards management the company was broke and in
deep debt from a single policy of Hubbards choosing "don't pay the taxes"
and if he had paid the taxes it would have gone broke earlier.

If they were paying taxes now they would be broke, Scientology is a company
a bussiness, they sell service and product, the donations bullshit was always
a scam to avoid taxes and still is.

Hubbards so called Admin or bussiness prowess is a joke and a fantasy
what makes it "appear" to work is the slave wages paid to 5000 employees
of around .50 cents an hour and charging huge sums for that labor.

Fuckin monkey could make that could make that work:duh: but
even then it went broke from the heavy skim off the top.

The bussiness model is purely one of slave wages and then moving
the skimmed money to other places.

The so called franchises operated at the same slave wages with their
so called pay systems or they would have went under in short order
as well.

Simply said Scientology cannot compete in the open marketplace and level
playing field and never could, it's parasitic bussiness model that has to have
a host to survive and now that host is the USA and any other government
that grants them tax exemption so they can continue their slave wages operation
and dump their elderly and sick onto the street for all of us to pay for.

I don't care what anyone wants to believe or practice as a matter faith
"four monkeys fucking a football" for all I care :yes: can be your sacred scripture.

Just don't make me and mine pay for it, and thats what Scientology is doing
through their slave wages and tax exempt status.

This is probably long enough to be a blog apologys for the long winded take :blush:

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
Under Hubbards management the company was broke and in
deep debt from a single policy of Hubbards choosing "don't pay the taxes"
and if he had paid the taxes it would have gone broke earlier.

If they were paying taxes now they would be broke, Scientology is a company
a bussiness, they sell service and product, the donations bullshit was always
a scam to avoid taxes and still is.

Hubbards so called Admin or bussiness prowess is a joke and a fantasy
what makes it "appear" to work is the slave wages paid to 5000 employees
of around .50 cents an hour and charging huge sums for that labor.

Fuckin monkey could make that could make that work:duh: but
even then it went broke from the heavy skim off the top.

The bussiness model is purely one of slave wages and then moving
the skimmed money to other places.

The so called franchises operated at the same slave wages with their
so called pay systems or they would have went under in short order
as well.

Simply said Scientology cannot compete in the open marketplace and level
playing field and never could, it's parasitic bussiness model that has to have
a host to survive and now that host is the USA and any other government
that grants them tax exemption so they can continue their slave wages operation
and dump their elderly and sick onto the street for all of us to pay for.

I don't care what anyone wants to believe or practice as a matter faith
"four monkeys fucking a football" for all I care :yes: can be your sacred scripture.

Just don't make me and mine pay for it, and thats what Scientology is doing
through their slave wages and tax exempt status.

This is probably long enough to be a blog apologys for the long winded take :blush:
Ditto. (but fuck you, Limbaugh):bong:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
With Ebola part of the sucessful treatment is infusion of plasma from a recovered survivior to facilitate some passive immunity. If one tries the same thing to a patient still affected with Scn with ideas from an Ex Scn to act as the passive immunity an almost universal anaphalactic Rx occurs.

Any ideas why?

Half seriously, if you think about Ebola, if you've had the disease too long, getting antibodies from a survivor doesn't help - there is a window for treatment. The window for the Co$ is the inverse - the longer they've been out and had time to decompress, the better the vaccination "takes". I think it's because in the real biological case, the invader is an outsider, whereas in the metaphorical Co$ case, the invader is actually the delusions they maintain themselves - you're trying to inoculate someone against their own thoughts, or thought-stopping behavior, more accurately. Auto-antibodies are really tough to deal with, even in real biological systems.

Update: Jeebus, I just remembered this trial. The reaction to that drug is a perfect metaphor for what happens when you try to inoculate a true believer before it's time.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
From Tony's blog this morning: Want to go Clear? Has Scientology got a deal for you!

http://tonyortega.org/2015/04/29/want-to-go-clear-has-scientology-got-a-deal-for-you/#more-22180

Commentary from Chris Shelton (Galactic Patrol here at ESMB), emphasis mine

It hit me as I was reading this - in any other course of study whether it be academic, skilled services, or even in a religious order the goal is to advance through the curriculum until one reaches a level of mastery where they could use their knowledge and skills with proficiency either in a profession or as a teacher. Think: doctor, lawyer, accountant, bookkeeper, car mechanic, salesperson, priest, minister, and so on. As students master the discipline and move into the world using their skills new seekers are admitted to the program of study.

The problem scientology faces is twofold (well, that's simplistic but for purposes of my little thought here I'll go with that) -

First: No one is gaining any significant skill set they can take into the world and make a noticeable contribution or pursue a career path.

Second: There are no new seekers entering scientology and no higher levels for those who have completed the lower ones.

In order to keep the income stream coming - and give the staff something to do, it's imperative to cycle the remaining members through the lower grades over and over again.

Yeah, I know, I'm preaching to the choir. It just hit me this morning in a way it hasn't previously.

Blanky

The promo piece of going "clear" for $27,500.00

To an outsider it doesn't mean much.

To an insider, it means much. Let me try to explain, (it's Hubbard's use of nefarious Rhetoric)

One of the major buttons, complaints, of scientologists is that it is expensive to go up the Bridge. And, as Jason Beghe explained in his 2 hour video with Mark Bunjer a few years backs, Jason said there is not enough money in the world to "clear" the planet. You'll have to connect dots, and maybe someone can explain better that me.

But, this package to go "clear" for only $27,500 is a button that existing scientolgists THINK is a lowering of prices, and maybe it can happen, to make more people "clear" and get more people in.

But, what is missing in the in member mindset, is that this promo piece only goes to in-members, but the in-members think it is BROADLY disseminated to the general public, but the promo piece is not broadly promoted to the general public. And, therein is the trap, or Truman show.

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
The promo piece of going "clear" for $27,500.00

To an outsider it doesn't mean much.

To an insider, it means much. Let me try to explain, (it's Hubbard's use of nefarious Rhetoric)

One of the major buttons, complaints, of scientologists is that it is expensive to go up the Bridge. And, as Jason Beghe explained in his 2 hour video with Mark Bunjer a few years backs, Jason said there is not enough money in the world to "clear" the planet. You'll have to connect dots, and maybe someone can explain better that me.

But, this package to go "clear" for only $27,500 is a button that existing scientolgists THINK is a lowering of prices, and maybe it can happen, to make more people "clear" and get more people in.

But, what is missing in the in member mindset, is that this promo piece only goes to in-members, but the in-members think it is BROADLY disseminated to the general public, but the promo piece is not broadly promoted to the general public. And, therein is the trap, or Truman show.

Ahhh .... yes. Interesting.

cleared cannibal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Half seriously, if you think about Ebola, if you've had the disease too long, getting antibodies from a survivor doesn't help - there is a window for treatment. The window for the Co$ is the inverse - the longer they've been out and had time to decompress, the better the vaccination "takes". I think it's because in the real biological case, the invader is an outsider, whereas in the metaphorical Co$ case, the invader is actually the delusions they maintain themselves - you're trying to inoculate someone against their own thoughts, or thought-stopping behavior, more accurately. Auto-antibodies are really tough to deal with, even in real biological systems.

Update: Jeebus, I just remembered this trial. The reaction to that drug is a perfect metaphor for what happens when you try to inoculate a true believer before it's time.

You are describing an autoimuune disease.

You need to start working on Scn supressing agents like the immunosupressive drugs work on classic autoimmune disease.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
You are describing an autoimuune disease.

You need to start working on Scn supressing agents like the immunosupressive drugs work on classic autoimmune disease.

That is correct. $CN makes one form auto-antibodies against one's own common sense.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
From Tony's blog this morning: Want to go Clear? Has Scientology got a deal for you!

http://tonyortega.org/2015/04/29/want-to-go-clear-has-scientology-got-a-deal-for-you/#more-22180

Commentary from Chris Shelton (Galactic Patrol here at ESMB), emphasis mine

It hit me as I was reading this - in any other course of study whether it be academic, skilled services, or even in a religious order the goal is to advance through the curriculum until one reaches a level of mastery where they could use their knowledge and skills with proficiency either in a profession or as a teacher. Think: doctor, lawyer, accountant, bookkeeper, car mechanic, salesperson, priest, minister, and so on. As students master the discipline and move into the world using their skills new seekers are admitted to the program of study.

The problem scientology faces is twofold (well, that's simplistic but for purposes of my little thought here I'll go with that) -

First: No one is gaining any significant skill set they can take into the world and make a noticeable contribution or pursue a career path.

Second: There are no new seekers entering scientology and no higher levels for those who have completed the lower ones.

In order to keep the income stream coming - and give the staff something to do, it's imperative to cycle the remaining members through the lower grades over and over again.

Yeah, I know, I'm preaching to the choir. It just hit me this morning in a way it hasn't previously.

Blanky

Weeelllll, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch. If he's offering this kind of a deal, chances are he's set something else up to get the rest of the money out of you. If you're lucky. If not, then this is a carrot that will get you spending even more than you would have done in the first place!
Either way, the *coff,coff* *church* wins and you lose. That's always a given..