ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Going Clear - Full Movie Download - Where?

Discussion in 'Movies, Plays, and Documentaries about Scientology' started by FreakTha, Mar 30, 2015.

1. FreakTha

FreakTha Patron

Hi guys,

I have not found this yet unfortunately.

If someone already has a link where we could see or download the full movie, please share.

Thank you!

2. tetloj

tetloj Silver Meritorious Patron

I've also been looking but not finding :(

3. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

deleted and Erica'd - wrong thread

4. tetloj

tetloj Silver Meritorious Patron

From the Bunker

google this Going.Clear.Scientology.and.the.Prison.of.Belief.2015.720p
    now 15 seeds 266 leechers

- very slow - need more seeders

I found at Pirate Bay

5. FreakTha

FreakTha Patron

Who is the fastest, game. :coolwink:

You could have watched it and download it here online, but it is already deleted. It was up only for 3 hours in HD.(But soon it will be re-uploaded :yes: ) I wanted to place the link here for you 10 minutes ago as I found it, and when I pasted it now, the video just disappeared...

https://vimeo.com/123180767

Huge huge thanks to the uploader anyway. :yes: We have some HD copy now :biggrin: to share a bit later today, somewhere...:coolwink:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  6. FreakTha

FreakTha Patron

It's coming down and seeded... :yes: Huge Thanks for sharing the info!!! (and for the torrent creator too!)

7. guRl

guRl Patron with Honors

It's downloading super fast now!

8. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

I don't know how I'm supposed to do this!

I did the login and everything. Do I download all the 44 files to get one complete movie then? Will they all play together and how do I get them to all play together?

Okay, I'm a newb, so you can laugh (ho ho ho ho!) and the questions probably sound dumber than dog shit to you, but if anyone has the patience, can you please tell me what I am supposed to download to get the whole movie to play.

I'm not ashamed to say I don't know how. Thanks.

9. koki

koki Silver Meritorious Patron

not sure this is real!
    there are no comments. usually utorrent software works fine - but this is strange....
    my advice wait few hours.....
    :coolwink:

same 15 - 266 , as a few hours ago.... so it is 90% FAKE.

10. FreakTha

FreakTha Patron

First you have to download uTorrent for example here(below the link - the free version is OK, for example. ) and install it on your computer.

http://www.utorrent.com/#comp-tbl

Then you just have to go to this link and click on at the side of the “small magnet” symbol onto “get this torrent” text.

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11784916/Going.Clear.Scientology.and.the.Prison.of.Belief.2015.720p

Then “uTorrent” application will open on your computer (you just have to let it to open) and you just have to click OK to start the Torrent file download.

I hope it is clear and the links I just put here works.

11. FreakTha

FreakTha Patron

You do something wrong I think.

What I have downloaded a half an hour ago from Piratebay is perfect and full HD version, with english sub.

12. koki

so, you have that movie?

can you tell me on 39 min 46 sec in movie : what is being said ,by whom, and what is behind?
    thank you.

13. FreakTha

FreakTha Patron

seeders: 129 - leechers 1016 now - :coolwink: it's just the real stuff :yes:

14. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

I hope you get your download with minimum fuss. If you are a newb, do not click downloads randomly, or try experiments downloading random files. I had a lot of crap from doing that once and it took a long time to fix.

15. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

I am referring specifically to torrent sites.

16. koki

yeah.... there is no proof that is real!!! seeders and leechers in this moment does not mean a shit!!

wait few hours - then we will see.

just shows that people are downloading without checking is it real!!!

17. FreakTha

FreakTha Patron

You are very funny my friend...:biggrin:

exactly at 39:46 Hana starts to say: "Whoa" and she says "I studied geography, in school"

Actually it is at 1 second later than what you just asked for...and she finish her sentence at 39:49

hahahaha, one moment before, :clap: there is a volcano or some sort of an explosion...

18. koki

still?

19. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

THANK YOU, FreakTha! You're a legend. :hattip:

20. guRl

guRl Patron with Honors

100% real, excellent quality and even English subtitles. I'm watching it now and it's amazing and disturbing..!