ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Going Clear - Full Movie Download - Where?

Discussion in 'Movies, Plays, and Documentaries about Scientology' started by FreakTha, Mar 30, 2015.

1. XenusChild

XenusChild Patron with Honors

It still says that it is blocked by HBO based on copyright grounds in this country.

However, I can vouch for the link earlier in the thread for the torrent. Watching now, excited!

2. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

Yo, I've downloaded two torrents: "Going_Clear.mp4" which is a few minutes shorter and contains Swedish (?) subtitles and a file called "Going.Clear.Scientology.and.the.Prison.of.Belief.2015.720p.HDTV.x264-LMAO.mkv" which seems to be the original. So far, I've seeded both files to about 60 "leeches", and I intend to do so for a few weeks.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  3. XenusChild

XenusChild Patron with Honors

Wait, is there any more info on this? Could you imagine if it will actually be in theaters? Honestly I think that would be a major blow to Scientology. I know that that's always said whenever a new documentary comes out, but to be in theaters nationwide? That's a different ballgame. I'm hoping it's true!