GOING CLEAR: Part II (does it get more fun than this? LOL)

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Have you ever seen Kelly's Heroes? Classic anti-war war movie.

"Stop with the negative vibes, man."

:) No, I haven't seen that movie. I'm not a big fan of war- and anti-war-movies. I don't understand the concepts of war. I mean: Why destroy a perfectly useful building or bridge? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Believe it or not, but I can successfully disagree with people without having to destroy their property. :biggrin:

When someone seriously manages to piss me off, I might be able and willing to break a few bones, but destroy their property? Meh, what'd that be good for?

Leland

Crusader
Have you ever seen Kelly's Heroes? Classic anti-war war movie.

"Stop with the negative vibes, man."

LOL...that was a great movie....a Classic.

Donald Sutherland....really did an outstanding performance...liked his character a lot.

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
:) No, I haven't seen that movie. I'm not a big fan of war- and anti-war-movies. I don't understand the concepts of war. I mean: Why destroy a perfectly useful building or bridge? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Believe it or not, but I can successfully disagree with people without having to destroy their property. :biggrin:

When someone seriously manages to piss me off, I might be able and willing to break a few bones, but destroy their property? Meh, what'd that be good for?

Doll and pins.
voodoo-doll1-jpg.99574