What's new

Going Clear Scientology and the Prison of Belief 2015

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
For those who still didn't see it: This seems to the full movie.

It's been taken down. Because HBO is trying to profit from the documentary, it has hauled ass in having the copies uploaded on YouTube & Vimeo taken down for copyright violations.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
It's been taken down. Because HBO is trying to profit from the documentary, it has hauled ass in having the copies uploaded on YouTube & Vimeo taken down for copyright violations.

I just checked: The embedded version which plays the video here in the ESMB screen is disabled, but it still works when you hit the "Play in Youtube" button in the lower right corner - for now.

I don't blame them - the 160 lawyers that vetted it aren't cheap. :duh: Mimsey

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I just checked: The embedded version which plays the video here in the ESMB screen is disabled, but it still works when you hit the "Play in Youtube" button in the lower right corner - for now.

Not in the U.S. You get this.. "This video contains content from Home Box Office Inc., who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Jump

Operating teatime
Not in the U.S. You get this.. "This video contains content from Home Box Office Inc., who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Just proxy up then :eyeroll:

That's the answer I get when it doesn't play in Australia - now the boot's finally on the other foot woohoo :happydance: