What's new

Going Clear to be released on DVD

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Wonder if I could setup a protestor kiosk on the sidewalks near orgs playing it 24/7, like the church has in their lobby playing constant propaganda to the one person a year that comes in, only people would actually watch this one...?

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Wonder if I could setup a protestor kiosk on the sidewalks near orgs playing it 24/7, like the church has in their lobby playing constant propaganda to the one person a year that comes in, only people would actually watch this one...?

Easier solution: Get a 12-Volt flatscreen, DVD-player and an appropriate Akku-Pack. Hang the flatscreen around your neck, put the rest of the stuff in a convenient little shopping trolly, wire it all up properly and take a walk on a public sidewalk in front of any Org near you.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
I want to have one !

I want every scientologist in the world to have the wins & gains I've gotten from this !

I want to share this with all of 'em !

Please do what you can to help share this with scientolgist staff, public, & anyone who might ever consider going near them !

Please help spread the good work !

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Sounds great. How about some signage like..."How scientology helps with your stress, the provable bullshit"

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
"Sky Atlantic to air controversial Scientology documentary"

Breaking news from the BBC website:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33794590

The Church of Scientology has previously threatened to use the UK's libel laws to challenge "any false or defamatory content" if it is broadcast in the UK.
Although an initial screening, in April, was postponed, Sky has now confirmed it will be shown, without edits on 21 September.

Thank you for playing the Game, remaining members of the Scientology UFO cult. Looks like you lost this round, though.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Oh, Going Clear played on HBO.

I snagged it. DL'd it.

Now have "friends" come over & soak it up.

Lovely !