What's new

Going Clear Wins Emmys (plural)

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
mutual friend said - J. Beghe thinks T.Ortega is bad. I did not believe it,until today.

As normal, you're full of shit.
idiot.gif

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Note that estimates of the current membership of the COS is about 25,000 or thereabouts.

In the mid 1990s I was told the official IAS membership figure was 68,000.

That means in the last twenty years they've lost about half their membership.

Just sayin'.:yes:

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
I wish he would make a sequel called "CLEARING OUT" focusing on strategies for getting rid of the cult.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Alex Gibney and Lawrence Wright - Winning! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Poor Tom Cruise - he pulled in a plane crash :bigcry:

Scientology - Losing :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Scientologist's - "The judges are connected to THE PSYCHS".

And...SP's are howling when Scientology is losing....with VGI's and laughter!
:clap::clap::dancer::dancer::dancer::dance3::dance3::dance3::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::sing::sing::bow::bow::hysterical::hysterical::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
East Grinstead Online: Gibney Gets Emmy for Scientology documentary

http://bluebelldigital.co.uk/eastgr...gibney-gets-emmy-for-scientology-documentary/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Quoting a prepared statement in relation to the documentary, Graeme Wilson, the PR for Saint Hill said:

“The Church has documented evidence that those featured in Gibney’s Going Clear film regurgitating their stale, discredited allegations are admitted perjurers, admitted liars and professional anti-Scientologists whose living depends on the filing of false claims.”

The statement ends with Scientology’s claim that “millions of parishioners worldwide” who represent the organisation worldwide were “intentionally ignored” in the making of the programme.

Other sources put global membership of Scientology at around 25,000.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

In the scio bubble, hundreds = thousands, thousands = millions, clear and OT abilities really exist, and if miscavaige said that pigs can fly, the flock would believe it.

As usual, scio shows itself to be the [STRIKE]religion [/STRIKE]cult of retribution, hate and lies.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
When will the cult spokeshole Dr. Karin Pouty ( or is it Dr. Pew ? ) just shake her head & mutter " Worldwide, our ass is gets kicked".

The_Fixer

Class Clown
When will the cult spokeshole Dr. Karin Pouty ( or is it Dr. Pew ? ) just shake her head & mutter " Worldwide, our ass is gets kicked".

Actually, that is a good concept and name for her..... Pepe La Pew.

Trying to sell something (and herself) for something that smells so bad....

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Actually, that is a good concept and name for her..... Pepe La Pew.

Trying to sell something (and herself) for something that smells so bad....

Funny, every now & then we have a little skunk come to our back patio door to eat some cat food. We've named it Pepe La Pew.

And, most likely she is in the hole - seems sooner or later everybody ends up there. What a future to look forward to !

JustSheila

Crusader
I'm always pleased to see Koki show up. He/she doesn't post often.

If we don't see Koki, we haven't had a big enough impact yet. But when Koki comes around insulting everyone, it is a guarantee that the cult and its dictator have just suffered a HUGE defeat. :dance2:

Thanks for showing up and confirming this for us, Koki. Otherwise, we'd have no idea we had such a huge impact on the inside.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
but you are still just , poor Smurf. hope ,one day , there will be cure for your disease... mirror is your worst enemy....:biggrin:

The grammar, structure and punctuation placement of this sentence makes interpretation impossible.

mutual friend said - J. Beghe thinks T.Ortega is bad. I did not believe it,until today.

Isn't Jason Beghe in the documentary? Aren't they fighting in the same war?

There is a consistent theme in your posts koki.

It appears you don't know how to make sense.

For your convenience, I have posted a definition for you:

make sense
1. To be coherent or intelligible: an explanation that made sense.
2. To be practical or advisable: It makes sense to go now.

It's word clearing time, koki.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Going Clear just won the Emmy for best documentary.

.It’s a win! ‘Going Clear’ wins best documentary, best writing, and best direction…Outstanding Documentary or Nonfiction Special
WINNERGoing Clear (HBO) Alex Gibney, Lawrence Wright, etc, producers
Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck (HBO) Frances Bean Cobain, etc
Sinatra: All Or Nothing At All (HBO) Alex Gibney, etc
The Case Against 8 (HBO) Sheila Nevins, etc
Virunga (Netflix) Leonardo DiCaprio, etc

Outstanding Directing for Nonfiction Programming
Citizenfour (HBO) Laura Poitras
Foo Fighters: Sonic Highways “Washington, D.C.” (HBO) Dave Grohl
WINNERGoing Clear (HBO) Alex Gibney
Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck (HBO) Brett Morgen
The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst“Chapter 2: Poor Little Rich Boy” (HBO) Andrew Jarecki

Outstanding Writing for Nonfiction Programming
Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown “Iran” (CNN) Anthony Bourdain
WINNERGoing Clear (HBO) Alex Gibney
Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck (HBO) Brett Morgen
Last Days in Vietnam (American Experience, PBS) Mark Bailey, Keven McAlester
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History “Episode 5: The Rising Road (1933-1939)” (PBS) Geoffrey C. Ward

http://tonyortega.org/2015/09/12/go...obain-the-jinx-in-the-emmys-today/#more-25492

Thanks for clarifying the plural bit. I was unsure what that s meant at the end.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
The grammar, structure and punctuation placement of this sentence makes interpretation impossible.

Isn't Jason Beghe in the documentary? Aren't they fighting in the same war?

There is a consistent theme in your posts koki.

It appears you don't know how to make sense.

For your convenience, I have posted a definition for you:

It's word clearing time, koki.

Incomprehensibility is what gives Koki a certain, as the French would say, I don't know what.