What's new

Going OT And What It Means

I just received a this piece of cult propaganda in my mailbox titled Going OT And What It Means

Here are the L. Ron Hubbard quotes which are in bold text

Willing and knowing cause over life, thought, matter, energy, space and time. And that would of course be mind and that would of course be universe.

But things get simpler and more beautiful and more interesting and more intense and more concentrated and more able, the higher and higher he goes toward an Operating Thetan

Scientology Dianetics and Advance Courses rehabilitate the Thetan to his OT abilities and last forever and gives immortality

I have now developed an entirely new rundown called 'NED for OTs.' This deals with living lightning, the very stuff of life itself.

While much of it is confidential I can tell you that the first step of ‘NED for OTs’ is designed to raise perceptions, especially theta perception, and as for the rest of the rundown . . . surprise, surprise, surprise!”

According to the spiritual research records and pre-OT and OT reports, the
AMOUNT of gain available to one person is never really conceived, in an aberrated
state, to potentially exist above him.

All this from the ultimate "Big Being OT", The man known as "Source", the man who spent the last decade of his life in a fetal position wearing a soiled diaper, hiding from his imaginary enemies, ... locked away a small mobile home far away from those who intimidated this "Big Being", which included everyone, including his family

Delusional doesn't even begin to describe the morons who are still falling for the pile of shit Hubbard calls his "Standard Tech" and think this pathetic dribble will actually someday finally create a Clear or OT.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Just imagine some OT you know telling you all that in a very sincere and imploring manner.. You know, he's really concerned that you might not get it and think it's a crock o' shit or sumthing..

I just imagined that..

And had an explosive fit of kneeslapping laughter..!!!!

:lol::dieslaughing::roflmao::hysterical:

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
wacko

I cannot believe in my early twenties I ate this stuff up (albeit for a short time.) Reading it now I find it extremely difficult to understand. That madman had no sense of sentence structure, even though he was a "writer."

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Scientology Dianetics and Advance Courses rehabilitate the Thetan to his OT abilities and last forever and gives immortality.

I thought that according to Hubbard that we were ALREADY immortal beings. So how is it that Scientology can give us something that we already have?? :confused2:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I thought that according to Hubbard that we were ALREADY immortal beings. So how is it that Scientology can give us something that we already have?? :confused2:

There's a big difference between being immortal and knowing that you are immortal, and also a difference between having an analytical concept of personal immortality and a personal certainty of it.

Now, one can also have a personal certainty that one was Napoleon or friends with Hubbard in another universe, but the truth or untruth of the "fact" is irrelevant to the glorious feeling of it all. :)

Paul

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
There's a big difference between being immortal and knowing that you are immortal, and also a difference between having an analytical concept of personal immortality and a personal certainty of it. <snip>
.. And a certain kind of despicable people, the evil SP's, don't have personal certainty of it... Even efter they heard the words of Ron!

Worse!! - They refuse to pay!!!!

:omg:

Hypnotarian

Patron with Honors
Does the OT8 cog invalidate Xenu's existence? If not, is there a reason given why YOU mocked up YOUR past lives but Hubbard didn't mock up his? Is it just that he's AWESOME and the exception?

No, the reason is...Ron made it all up!!! :)

Space Opera, science fiction, pulp fiction, dianetics, scientology....he MADE IT ALL UP!

It was the way the guy made money. His whole adult life...making up and selling people stories... :)

OT stories are no different than his spy catcher adventure stories, science fantasy stories etc.

Made up fiction, folks. Get that cog! :thumbsup:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
There's a big difference between being immortal and knowing that you are immortal, and also a difference between having an analytical concept of personal immortality and a personal certainty of it.

Yeah, I get the difference. But in the promo piece it sounds to me that these advanced services give one immortality.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Proof of Hubbard's OT status:

1. Failed as a father.
2. Failed as a husband.
3. Failed as a friend.
4. Failed as a navy officer.
5. Failed as a magician.
6. Failed to take over nation states.
7. Failed as a Science fiction writer - who but Scinos reads him?
8. Failed to smash his name into history.
9. Failed as a person who has nice skin and good teeth :omg:
10. Failed as a musician.
11. Failed as a photographer.
11. Failed as a movie maker.
12. Failed as a conman - got found out.

A loser.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
:puke:

I read this, and I'm just STUNNED at how far my cognitive dissonance had gone. I used to read this shit, and look at OTs, and go....WTF? They don't seem like that....and then I found EVERY way in the universe to justify it.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
:puke:

I read this, and I'm just STUNNED at how far my cognitive dissonance had gone. I used to read this shit, and look at OTs, and go....WTF? They don't seem like that....and then I found EVERY way in the universe to justify it.

Me too. Must have wanted it too much!

But hey - the sun came up, and here we are:yes:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm not sure he failed as a conman. :no:

That's one thing he was pretty damn good at. :whistling:

Oh yeah...I hate to be "one of those people", but in a PM, I just coined him the "Rath of Con"...somehow it amused me even more that Kirstie was in that flick....

He's good....very, good...lets just make it sumthin for folks to think about, OK?

frhidden

Patron with Honors
Yeah, I thought the same about the PDC lectures.

There is no predicting taste.

I loved the PDC lectures.

A while back I had my wife listen to the first lecture in the Congress of Man lecture series as I loved the series so much. Her response, "He repeats himself quite a lot!". I was left speechless. Her response acted as a complete end cycle on me wanting her to listen to any LRH lecture. :)

It reads like the ravings of a madman. Maybe that's because that's what it is.

It's not 'like' the raving of a madman, make no mistake about it, it 'IS' the raving of a madman.

[video=youtube;WVqN4ivQ_TM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVqN4ivQ_TM[/video]

[video=youtube;iwDKg5K3in8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwDKg5K3in8[/video]

[video=youtube;F6P4YV6CfI0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6P4YV6CfI0[/video]

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I just received a this piece of cult propaganda in my mailbox titled Going OT And What It Means

Here are the L. Ron Hubbard quotes which are in bold text

Willing and knowing cause over life, thought, matter, energy, space and time. And that would of course be mind and that would of course be universe.

But things get simpler and more beautiful and more interesting and more intense and more concentrated and more able, the higher and higher he goes toward an Operating Thetan

Scientology Dianetics and Advance Courses rehabilitate the Thetan to his OT abilities and last forever and gives immortality

I have now developed an entirely new rundown called 'NED for OTs.' This deals with living lightning, the very stuff of life itself.

While much of it is confidential I can tell you that the first step of ‘NED for OTs’ is designed to raise perceptions, especially theta perception, and as for the rest of the rundown . . . surprise, surprise, surprise!”

According to the spiritual research records and pre-OT and OT reports, the
AMOUNT of gain available to one person is never really conceived, in an aberrated
state, to potentially exist above him.

All this from the ultimate "Big Being OT", The man known as "Source", the man who spent the last decade of his life in a fetal position wearing a soiled diaper, hiding from his imaginary enemies, ... locked away a small mobile home far away from those who intimidated this "Big Being", which included everyone, including his family

Delusional doesn't even begin to describe the morons who are still falling for the pile of shit Hubbard calls his "Standard Tech" and think this pathetic dribble will actually someday finally create a Clear or OT.
And to think of what it cost each of us to buy the rights to share the "stable" datums of a raving lunatic.... He's the demon I've had to exorcise! What bt's?

theJB

Patron
If only the anger evident on this message board could be harnessed it could fuel our tiny planet for eons to come.
I'm not criticising (oh hell, how do spell check here?) as I've harbored a lot of anger toward the Church of Scientology off and on for 60+ years. Just observing, as I observed the church, mainly as a bystander and relative of one who spent his life and lost his mind in its pursuit.:omg:
I applaud you all for finding your way through it with minds intact.