What's new

Going OT And What It Means

There's a big difference between being immortal and knowing that you are immortal, and also a difference between having an analytical concept of personal immortality and a personal certainty of it.

Now, one can also have a personal certainty that one was Napoleon or friends with Hubbard in another universe, but the truth or untruth of the "fact" is irrelevant to the glorious feeling of it all. :)

Paul

The OT levels should be renamed the GF levels.!

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
If only the anger evident on this message board could be harnessed it could fuel our tiny planet for eons to come.
I'm not criticising (oh hell, how do spell check here?) as I've harbored a lot of anger toward the Church of Scientology off and on for 60+ years. Just observing, as I observed the church, mainly as a bystander and relative of one who spent his life and lost his mind in its pursuit.:omg:
I applaud you all for finding your way through it with minds intact.

well gee, if only the stupidity in all cults could be harnessed we would probably have enough energy to take the planet on an intergalactic ride.

The OT levels should be renamed the GF levels.!

Yeah Walmart should start selling Scientology Edition Products, like a personal guitar amplifier that makes anything your play sound good through the headphones , barbells that are labeled 50% more than they actually weight, a bathroom scale that reads 20% less than you actually weight, a mirror that makes you look like the Hollywood celebrity of your choice.

Yeah Walmart should start selling Scientology Edition Products, like a personal guitar amplifier that makes anything your play sound good through the headphones , barbells that are labeled 50% more than they actually weight, a bathroom scale that reads 20% less than you actually weight, a mirror that makes you look like the Hollywood celebrity of your choice.

It's all available now at the SOOPER POWAH building.

What going OT means?

Absolutely nothing in the real world.

Actually it has meaning to me, I wish I could find a few 'OT' clients, I wouldn't have to work too hard to make money. All I'd have to do is act totally amazed with every single thing they did, and they'd load me up with contracts just to have me around to tell they how amazing they are.

freethinker

Sponsor
One of the things that kept me around for so long is that it was inconceivable to me that anyone would spend that kind of money if they weren't getting OT power in return.

I still don't understand that.

One of the things that kept me around for so long is that it was inconceivable to me that anyone would spend that kind of money if they weren't getting OT power in return.

I still don't understand that.

The OT Powers are always one level away

[video=youtube;DUG7q4pccqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUG7q4pccqU[/video]

Until then you get to buy a cheesy little 'OT' bracelet and participate in the role playing game of 'Let's pretend Scientology is something more than a Con Game'.

Mystic

Crusader
work.6316179.4.flat,550x550,075,f.something-evil-this-way-comes.jpg

Something wicked this way comes/came/went/dead/gone.

Minuet #1 in G

Patron with Honors
There's a big difference between being immortal and knowing that you are immortal, and also a difference between having an analytical concept of personal immortality and a personal certainty of it.

Now, one can also have a personal certainty that one was Napoleon or friends with Hubbard in another universe, but the truth or untruth of the "fact" is irrelevant to the glorious feeling of it all. :)

Paul

So the personal certainty, while a more convincing sort of knowing than an analytical concept, is still not an ultimate knowing. So, what is the benefit of a personal certainty? Isnt certainty a mental concept also? That would be a relative knowledge against ultimate reality. So in our certainties we are really only deluded. At least when you have an analytical concept there is a possibility of a different viewpoint. Not so with a personal certainty.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have now developed an entirely new rundown called 'NED for OTs.' This deals with living lightning, the very stuff of life itself.
NED, of course, stands for New Era Dianetics, but NOTs has as much in common with Dianetics as the book Dianetics '55 does. Which, of course, is not much at all, bordering on false advertising.

IMHO Dianetics after Clear is quite valid and sometimes quite necessary. And it has nothing to do with whether or not you can see "pictures". (I've never seen pictures myself.)

While much of it is confidential I can tell you that the first step of ‘NED for OTs’ is designed to raise perceptions, especially theta perception, and as for the rest of the rundown . . . surprise, surprise, surprise!”
"Theta perception" does not refer to the ability of the solo auditor to perceive AS a thetan. It refers to the ability to perceive one's own BT's and clusters. A big disappointment for me.

For anyone ready for NOTs, I would recommend Excalibur instead.

Helena

Last edited:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Well I was real interested in this once, but the more I read the less interested I got. It is done solo as I understand?

I cannot emphasize enough to stay away from solo auditing on anything other than your own items, and even then, better to have another person there as "auditor". Only audit where YOU have interest, and then change to ACTION on your own goals/plans. Without feedback from the real universe and checking your "OT" Powerz with real be/do/have, it's all mental masturbation, IMO.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
For anyone ready for NOTs, I would recommend Excalibur instead.

Helena

Well I was real interested in this once, but the more I read the less interested I got. It is done solo as I understand?

I would describe Excalibur as "NOTs with something extra". That something extra handles the phenomenon of your NOTs case coming back as fast as you get rid of it. Excalibur can take as little as month, or so they say, but I was on it for a year.

Is it as strange as, for example, OT III? Yes, and more so. CBR himself described it as being "Alice in Wonderland". If you can get past the idea of it being too strange to be true, you can audit it and get some good, solid gains from it.

Usually, Excalibur is started off audited, just to get to the point of the pre-OT being able to really understand how to run the process. Thereafter it's solo.

If you think you might be interested, PM me.

Helena

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I would describe Excalibur as "NOTs with something extra". That something extra handles the phenomenon of your NOTs case coming back as fast as you get rid of it. Excalibur can take as little as month, or so they say, but I was on it for a year.

Is it as strange as, for example, OT III? Yes, and more so. CBR himself described it as being "Alice in Wonderland". If you can get past the idea of it being too strange to be true, you can audit it and get some good, solid gains from it.

Usually, Excalibur is started off audited, just to get to the point of the pre-OT being able to really understand how to run the process. Thereafter it's solo.

If you think you might be interested, PM me.

Helena

Maybe this explains why you feel you are buttered all over the universe.

There are no Clears and there are no OT's ... just accept it and move on eh?

:yes:

Helena Handbasket
Patron with Honors

Minuet #1 in G

Patron with Honors
Thanks Helena. . Nots was a real disappointment so it would have to be more than an 'extra'. I agree that there is not a gradation of enlightenment that can be expressed in terms of attainment levels or ot this and that or whatever you want to call it. There is a possibility of changing ones consideration of perception though. Lots of people did this and are doing it. To me it is; change ones ideas about reality and see thing differently. Practises to assist this. For what purpose? What purpose of anything. An interesting game.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just received a this piece of cult propaganda in my mailbox titled Going OT And What It Means

Here are the L. Ron Hubbard quotes which are in bold text

Willing and knowing cause over life, thought, matter, energy, space and time. And that would of course be mind and that would of course be universe.

But things get simpler and more beautiful and more interesting and more intense and more concentrated and more able, the higher and higher he goes toward an Operating Thetan

Scientology Dianetics and Advance Courses rehabilitate the Thetan to his OT abilities and last forever and gives immortality

I have now developed an entirely new rundown called 'NED for OTs.' This deals with living lightning, the very stuff of life itself.

While much of it is confidential I can tell you that the first step of ‘NED for OTs’ is designed to raise perceptions, especially theta perception, and as for the rest of the rundown . . . surprise, surprise, surprise!”

According to the spiritual research records and pre-OT and OT reports, the
AMOUNT of gain available to one person is never really conceived, in an aberrated
state, to potentially exist above him.

All this from the ultimate "Big Being OT", The man known as "Source", the man who spent the last decade of his life in a fetal position wearing a soiled diaper, hiding from his imaginary enemies, ... locked away a small mobile home far away from those who intimidated this "Big Being", which included everyone, including his family

Delusional doesn't even begin to describe the morons who are still falling for the pile of shit Hubbard calls his "Standard Tech" and think this pathetic dribble will actually someday finally create a Clear or OT.
:hysterical::hattip: I really could not have said it better!

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
I just received a this piece of cult propaganda in my mailbox titled Going OT And What It Means

Here are the L. Ron Hubbard quotes which are in bold text

Willing and knowing cause over life, thought, matter, energy, space and time. And that would of course be mind and that would of course be universe.

But things get simpler and more beautiful and more interesting and more intense and more concentrated and more able, the higher and higher he goes toward an Operating Thetan

Scientology Dianetics and Advance Courses rehabilitate the Thetan to his OT abilities and last forever and gives immortality

According to the spiritual research records and pre-OT and OT reports, the
AMOUNT of gain available to one person is never really conceived, in an aberrated
state, to potentially exist above him.

All this from the ultimate "Big Being OT", The man known as "Source", the man who spent the last decade of his life in a fetal position wearing a soiled diaper, hiding from his imaginary enemies, ... locked away a small mobile home far away from those who intimidated this "Big Being", which included everyone, including his family

Delusional doesn't even begin to describe the morons who are still falling for the pile of shit Hubbard calls his "Standard Tech" and think this pathetic dribble will actually someday finally create a Clear or OT.

Don't hold back or anything.

I want my "more" everything.