What's new

Gold Base attack case; Motion submitted Aug 19

Carnivale

Patron with Honors
Why can't we be supportive of each other instead of being critical and instigating more unrest. Instead, lately I've found people picking apart every little statement people make and all the little mistakes in videos. Come on. Anyone with half a brain can figure out what Anon Orange is trying to say about Berry. or should he have been more specific by saying "Graham Berry is the Mother Terresa of lawyers against SCIENTOLOGY". instead of that he's the mother terresa of lawyers in genera. Give it a break people. And yes I'm late on this comment.

The following has nothing to do with Gold, but is meant to clear up a misunderstanding in this thread that ALSO has nothing to do with Gold. So please pass it over for Gold related news

Actually, if you were referring to what I wrote, it was totally unrelated to what kind of lawyer Berry is.
There is a book called "The Missionary Position: Mother Teresa in Theory and Practice" written by Christopher Hitchens. Knowing AO, I know he is a fan of Christopher Hitchens (which he confirmed), and was amused and confused when he compared Berry to Mother Teresa as Mother Teresa is shown in a very bad light in that book. I know he would never insult Graham Berry, hence my curiosity. Full disclosure, I also own that book, signed by Christopher Hitchens.

So, just wanted to clarify that I was confused as to why AO chose that particular person to compare to Graham Berry. I guess I would more likely compare Berry to Atticus Finch

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
The hearing on Graham Berry's original motion (which this thread is based) is being heard this Friday in Riverside-Murrieta Court.

08/28/2009 9:00 AM DEPT. S104
HEARING ON MOTION RE: FOR AN ORDER THAT DEF & HIS AGENTS MAY ENTER UPON

bluewiggirl

Patron Meritorious
The accused is one of the over nine thousand people who, since late January 2008, have been engaging in monthly and other global protests against Scientology

I should read the rest of this thread, but I just had to lol.

Mr. Berry, you are a moron or the best troll ever. I :love8: you.

parrotnutz

Patron
What does updates from others help in this case. That is just the static court records and facts. The point is that we get the gut feeling from AO. Not what is painted by others. Even if AO paints his story, its his story and how he feels about it. When something about this case is posted on WWP it goes 20000000000 post of bashing AO in every way possible. Now he has to go back to using socks here in EXSCN and hide like on WWP, just because some A**holes from WWP came here to bait him. Shame on you.!!! :duh:
Actually, I upport AO, but I knew about the motion already.Sorry for derailing the thread. I didn`t keep it on the subject.

byte301

Crusader
The following has nothing to do with Gold, but is meant to clear up a misunderstanding in this thread that ALSO has nothing to do with Gold. So please pass it over for Gold related news

Actually, if you were referring to what I wrote, it was totally unrelated to what kind of lawyer Berry is.
There is a book called "The Missionary Position: Mother Teresa in Theory and Practice" written by Christopher Hitchens. Knowing AO, I know he is a fan of Christopher Hitchens (which he confirmed), and was amused and confused when he compared Berry to Mother Teresa as Mother Teresa is shown in a very bad light in that book. I know he would never insult Graham Berry, hence my curiosity. Full disclosure, I also own that book, signed by Christopher Hitchens.

So, just wanted to clarify that I was confused as to why AO chose that particular person to compare to Graham Berry. I guess I would more likely compare Berry to Atticus Finch

Atticus Finch. That's a nice thing to say. I think Graham would like that.:)

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
AO motion

Graham's motion to the court was granted today. Don't understand precisely what was approved.

Case SWM080760 - Defendant:

HONORABLE JOHN W. VINEYARD PRESIDING.

PEOPLE REPRESENTED BY DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY RAMI HADDAD (NOT PRESENT). SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY DDA LUIGI MONTELEONE.

DEFENDANT REPRESENTED BY PVT. GRAHAM E. BERRY. DEFENDANT PRESENT.

AT 9:13, THE FOLLOWING PROCEEDINGS WERE HELD:

MOTION BY DEFENSE REGARDING ORDER TO ENTER UPON PROPERTY TO INSPECT IS CALLED FOR HEARING.
COURT HAS READ AND CONSIDERED MOTION/MOVING PAPERS. PEOPLE SUBMIT.

MOTION GRANTED. MOTION GRANTED AS REFLECTED ON THE RECORD.

DEFENDANT ORDERED TO RETURN ON ANY AND ALL FUTURE HEARING DATES. CURRENT BAIL BOND CONTINUED.

**MINUTE ORDER OF COURT PROCEEDING**

Last edited by a moderator:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
answer

this is so that AO's surveyers (spelling?) can check Gold boundary line in order to show that he was NOT tresspassing.

Case SWM080760 - Defendant:

HONORABLE JOHN W. VINEYARD PRESIDING.

PEOPLE REPRESENTED BY DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY RAMI HADDAD (NOT PRESENT). SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY DDA LUIGI MONTELEONE.

DEFENDANT REPRESENTED BY PVT. GRAHAM E. BERRY. DEFENDANT PRESENT.

AT 9:13, THE FOLLOWING PROCEEDINGS WERE HELD:

MOTION BY DEFENSE REGARDING ORDER TO ENTER UPON PROPERTY TO INSPECT IS CALLED FOR HEARING.
COURT HAS READ AND CONSIDERED MOTION/MOVING PAPERS. PEOPLE SUBMIT.

MOTION GRANTED. MOTION GRANTED AS REFLECTED ON THE RECORD.

DEFENDANT ORDERED TO RETURN ON ANY AND ALL FUTURE HEARING DATES. CURRENT BAIL BOND CONTINUED.

**MINUTE ORDER OF COURT PROCEEDING**

Last edited by a moderator:
Anon Orange asked me to post this for him...

Anon Orange said-
"I noticed there is a new thread about the assult at Gold Base. The video on the first post is really not the best to show since it does not explain much and does not include the actual attack.

Please post this one or PM Lohan to change the first post to this more complete video:
http://www.youtube.com/user/theendofscientology#play/user/6569AA0FB1876180/5/3c0uJgMVmKk

Also, very important is the refusal by Sheriff John Morin to even ACCEPT the filing of charges against the guards. We attemped 4 times and finally only after getting Nathan Baca from KESQ to bring his TV crew over that they accepted the charges. Yet NOTHING was done as far as arresting these individuals. Also, as you know the documents and a 1.5 hour video interview that Graham and I did with an Hemet investigator got destroyed.

Here are the videos relating to the attempts at filing charges. Also Xenubarb is still afraid to file charges for her assult because they may arrest her for trespassing.

http://www.youtube.com/user/theendofscientology#play/user/6569AA0FB1876180/4/Z7Wx9hqyHeQ

http://www.youtube.com/user/theendofscientology#play/user/6569AA0FB1876180/3/WnfXACuXdIc

Very important stuff.

Other arrests at Gold Base for doing absolutely NOTHING WRONG:
http://www.youtube.com/user/theendofscientology#play/user/6569AA0FB1876180/2/jvI3C763Lj4

http://www.youtube.com/user/theendofscientology#play/user/6569AA0FB1876180/1/XdBKt1sURpA

BTW, if you want to let everybody know, I'm doing just fine and spent the weekend with Graham who worked very hard on my case. He's got lots of other stuff to do too. He definitely needs our support in the form of office supplies, gift cards, etc.

Thank you for your kind words.

Orange."

I'm not sure that I'm posting this on the correct thread, Lohan, if you need to copy and post it elsewhere, please feel free to do so. -Sweetness