What's new

Gold Base attack case; Motion submitted Aug 19

AnonShaw

Patron with Honors
Anons, even though they're supposed to act independently get all prissy when someone does things differently than their own little cult.

Are you implying you are some sort of cult leader?

IMG_6230800x600.jpg

Your name is anon orange, and I can see you wearing the mask there,with a t-shirt clearly stating you are a leader!

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Your name is anon orange, and I can see you wearing the mask there,with a t-shirt clearly stating you are a leader!

Do I really have to explain everything? It was a joke. :thumbsup:

I also have one that says: "Cult Leader"

My next T-Shirt will also be a joke.

Just so you don't freak out when you see it.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
I must admit Anonorange, that most of your posts on here I skip over to more interesting ones from Graham Berry.
It often seems to me that you are fighting a lone battle.
And calling Aonymous a cult is just silly.

The best thing youve done so far in my opinion was when you dressed up in Womens clothing and stood by the road side saying you were a $cientologist.
Cos at least that was entertaining.

Even your videos from Big Blue are somehow just annoying most of the time.

And to be constantly at war with other people on here and others boards is just childish.

Just my opinion folks.......

AnonShaw

Patron with Honors
I must admit Anonorange, that most of your posts on here I skip over to more interesting ones from Graham Berry.
It often seems to me that you are fighting a lone battle.
And calling Aonymous a cult is just silly.

The best thing youve done so far in my opinion was when you dressed up in Womens clothing and stood by the road side saying you were a $cientologist.
Cos at least that was entertaining.

Even your videos from Big Blue are somehow just annoying most of the time.

And to be constantly at war with other people on here and others boards is just childish.

Just my opinion folks.......

HEAR HEAR

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
If I can derail this grudge match and get back to the thread....:whistling:

LOVE the work Mr Berry has out in on this case and I can see the gnome going psycho over this and heads rolling at Gold and elsewhere for not "handling."

Yes I took the time to read it all and it's a very well laid-out case that has been put together that totally attacks the cult from somewhere they weren't expecting.

Please keep us all informed on this one, AO - the developments should be lots fun (but not for the cult.)

If she teaches BOTH the bible and evolution, then she's pretty fucked up.

She is continuing this vicious circle of nonsense and causing much more harm than good.

How is that 'pretty fucked up' ? Evolution is a theory supported by science that is constantly evolving. How is a logically minded individual 'pretty fucked up' ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_and_the_Roman_Catholic_Church#Pope_Benedict_XVI

In addition, while he was the Vatican's chief astronomer, Fr. George Coyne, issued a statement on 18 November 2005 saying that "Intelligent design isn't science even though it pretends to be. If you want to teach it in schools, intelligent design should be taught when religion or cultural history is taught, not science." Cardinal Paul Poupard added that "the faithful have the obligation to listen to that which secular modern science has to offer, just as we ask that knowledge of the faith be taken in consideration as an expert voice in humanity." He also warned of the permanent lesson we have learned from the Galileo affair, and that "we also know the dangers of a religion that severs its links with reason and becomes prey to fundamentalism." Fiorenzo Facchini, professor of evolutionary biology at the University of Bologna, called intelligent design unscientific, and wrote in the January 16-17, 2006 edition L'Osservatore Romano: "But it is not correct from a methodological point of view to stray from the field of science while pretending to do science....It only creates confusion between the scientific plane and those that are philosophical or religious."

I do not see her here posting anything?

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Way to go AnonOrange!

Motion is good. - Good case.. Looks like a win.. And the discovery and exposure of illegally occupied land by Scientology is priceless.. The exposure of what looks like abuse of justice due to 'infiltration' of Riverside PD and communal offices by Scientology is good too. - About bloody time..

What we have here is a trial that will smack Scientology upside the head!

So why would anyone complain about that? - Why would anyone attack AO at this time?

I would expect Scientology and their OSA to do both... That IS standard operating procedure.

Anyway.. Good luck AO and Graham!

I'd like to see CoS being forced to demolish their ugly Scottish Castle with the cardboard spires. I'd like to see their wish to have Riverside (the taxpayers) build a new road around their Gulag summarily dismissed, and then having to accept the road being widened to a four lane.

They moved their fences back once.. They can do it again!

:yes:

AnonShaw

Patron with Honors
Way to go AnonOrange!

Motion is good. - Good case.. Looks like a win.. And the discovery and exposure of illegally occupied land by Scientology is priceless.. The exposure of what looks like abuse of justice due to 'infiltration' of Riverside PD and communal offices by Scientology is good too. - About bloody time..

What we have here is a trial that will smack Scientology upside the head!

So why would anyone complain about that? - Why would anyone attack AO at this time?

I would expect Scientology and their OSA to do both... That IS standard operating procedure.

Anyway.. Good luck AO and Graham!

I'd like to see CoS being forced to demolish their ugly Scottish Castle with the cardboard spires. I'd like to see their wish to have Riverside (the taxpayers) build a new road around their Gulag summarily dismissed, and then having to accept the road being widened to a four lane.

They moved their fences back once.. They can do it again!

Lol, I was sincerely wondering about AO's motivations and why he was bringing up issues that had nothing to do with his case. No need to call me an OSA bot, I been protesting scientology in quebec for a while. I'll totally admit I'm not objective facing AO though. The guy just annoys me in an incredible manner, but my questions were sincere and I was told ''fuck you'' and insults towards my family so you understand I couldn't resist to feed the troll.

Of course I have quite a history of making fun of him on wwp, but that's also the case of many anons, not a big deal, he's used to it.

Good luck to Graham for whatever he has in mind, AO, you are still a sad clown.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
My impression is that there's an ongoing pissing contest with AO and a bunch of people.. So I assumed that.. I do like to smear OSA's already slimy public image at every opportunity though. :)

Uhmm.. The references in the motion to all kinds of bad shit about Scientology is actually perfectly relevant.. And this kind of legal docs are usually mutha'fuk'n long and tl:dr..

The argument being made is to explain the reason for protesting... And make CoS look like the bad guys.

It's not like the CoS won't do it either! - Expect piles of unlikely shit about AO and Anonymous from them. They're really 'good' at this!

In my own courtcase, back in 1987, the cult bullshitted the intire proceedings into being about my 'performance' as a husband to my divorced scientology wife.. All of which was intirely beside the point.. Mewhhaa.. I'll never know why that was accepted by the judge. She, or the Scientology shyster, was quick to stop -me- whenever I started explaining about stuff: "A yes or no answer will do, thanks!", or "That's not relevant to the issue! - Strike from record!"

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Attacking people who act in such a manor is insulting!

Thanks for clarifying, I still fail to see why you bring up all kind of unrelated shit though. Imo it makes the case a lot more confusing.

Attacking people who act to change something in such a mean way in my opininion is insulting much more than saying "f... o..!" or something similar.
I don't know you AnonShaw but I think that too many Anons are sitting too much only in front of their computer instead of acting in real life - this is one thing I really hate.

I respect Anonorange for what he is doing - this doesn't mean that I agree with everything what he is posting. But in my opinion you started in this thread to be very impolite and irreverent.

Best wishes

Markus

AnonShaw

Patron with Honors
Attacking people who act to change something in such a mean way in my opininion is insulting much more than saying "f... o..!" or something similar.
I don't know you AnonShaw but I think that too many Anons are sitting too much only in front of their computer instead of acting in real life - this is one thing I really hate.

I respect Anonorange for what he is doing - this doesn't mean that I agree with everything what he is posting. But in my opinion you started in this thread to be very impolite and irreverent.

Best wishes

Markus

If stating my opinion and asking questions is impolite and attacking I guess we don't live in the same world. ;)

And before making any assumptions regarding what anon does or does not, I'd rather avoid it since what most of us do isn't bragged about on boards constantly with our names all over it.

Feel free to continue rewarding attention whoring if you feel like it though. Have a nice day!

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Just trying to help.

But since you are a bit slow, I guess it won't do much good.

I hope graham gives up on you and starts giving time on more important stuff. I still has respect for him.

And this was very insulting too. So would you please stop to argue and leave this thread for what it was meant to be a thread about the Gold base attack case.
Thank you.

Markus

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Thanks for clarifying, I still fail to see why you bring up all kind of unrelated shit though. Imo it makes the case a lot more confusing.
hmm... Is this a misunderstood? - The OP, the motion, is not written by Anon Orange. It is written by his attorney, Graham Berry.. It is a legal document in that courtcase.

(If I'm wrong I'll be pissed for 5 minutes!)

AnonShaw

Patron with Honors
And my questions were about the motion.

I find it funny how you ignore AO's insults towards people still stuck in the cult but yet focus on some SMALL bad wording on my part.

But it's all good, you won't see me throwing OSA accusations around ;)

The motion is still there and AO was banned and I'm still here. I guess the mods judged I didn't go too far.

If they think I did, I hope they send me a pm explaining to me in details why and i'll try to follow the rules, but I don't think I broke any by asking questions and responding to some quite rude language in a less insulting manner then the one I was adressed with.

Also I was not the only one to call him out and he pretty much derailed the thread himself.

And to markus my question was precisely why it wasn't as much about the gold base attack details as about human rights abuse in the church and lolpictures. Those are two completely separate issues and the questions still remain. Graham would probably be able to answer me in a manner I could understand though, instead of insulting me.

Anyway, let's not turn this into a war, I have nothing against anyone here and I'm not here to make ennemies.

I'll leave this thread alone if people start posting about the motion again, I promise :p

AnonShaw out.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Huh!? AO banned.. I hadn't noticed.. Well, that's one way of keeping him from getting into useless brawls..

Yeh.. I'm aware that he starts the brawls himself.

He got his bristles up over your first post AnonShaw..
My main question would be, what does this all have to do with your specific case of trespassing?

No offense, correct me if I'm wrong but I see mainly references to gold base human rights abuses, which are totally off topic.
He apparently took that as critique and felt it was unfounded, if not intended as a provocation.

So.. Did you think that AO wrote it? - He didn't. Graham Berry wrote it, it is he who brings up all the issues in the motion. All for solid legal battle reasons I would assume.

As for drawing attention to OSA.. I did that.. I did that because at this time, with a courtcase underway, we can expect OSA activity. AO is a target.. Graham Berry is a target.. Anyone in connection with the trial is a target.

And this courtcase in particular has the little irate garden gremlins full attention! - This has already been demonstrated by the cult's reactions to the pickets out there... The last time the garden gremlin had a conniption fit like this the target was Keith Henson.

Thus.. Any 'freindly' fire hitting AO at this time is a fuckin' needless disturbance! - I know that AO is volatile.. So what? - He's not our enemy!

Allright, I'll be civil..

But, due to circumstances, the pissing contest is best postponed.. You can start it up again 20 minutes after AO has won the case.

:wiggle:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Huh!? AO banned.. I hadn't noticed.. Well, that's one way of keeping him from getting into useless brawls..

Yeh.. I'm aware that he starts the brawls himself.

He got his bristles up over your first post AnonShaw..
He apparently took that as critique and felt it was unfounded, if not intended as a provocation.

So.. Did you think that AO wrote it? - He didn't. Graham Berry wrote it, it is he who brings up all the issues in the motion. All for solid legal battle reasons I would assume.

As for drawing attention to OSA.. I did that.. I did that because at this time, with a courtcase underway, we can expect OSA activity. AO is a target.. Graham Berry is a target.. Anyone in connection with the trial is a target.

And this courtcase in particular has the little irate garden gremlins full attention! - This has already been demonstrated by the cult's reactions to the pickets out there... The last time the garden gremlin had a conniption fit like this the target was Keith Henson.

Thus.. Any 'freindly' fire hitting AO at this time is a fuckin' needless disturbance! - I know that AO is volatile.. So what? - He's not our enemy!

Allright, I'll be civil..

But, due to circumstances, the pissing contest is best postponed.. You can start it up again 20 minutes after AO has won the case.

:wiggle:

I very much agree with you here, Puckle.