What's new

Gold Base attack case; Motion submitted Aug 19

AnonShaw, Roan, Carnivale, Parrotnutz and so on. What did you get out of this thread?

You basicly made harder for everyone else to get updates about AO gold base case. Did you guys just join here to have a new place to piss on AO. So now for the rest of us, that dont really like AO behavior, have to sit here without updates because you guys do the same here as AO does IRL. Silly silly silly.. :duh:

Carnivale

Patron with Honors
AnonShaw, Roan, Carnivale, Parrotnutz and so on. What did you get out of this thread?

You basicly made harder for everyone else to get updates about AO gold base case. Did you guys just join here to have a new place to piss on AO. So now for the rest of us, that dont really like AO behavior, have to sit here without updates because you guys do the same here as AO does IRL. Silly silly silly.. :duh:

Did you even READ the thread? AO immediately attacked any queries.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Yes, he does that is every thread and you are aware of that. But still you go on a "baiting-trip" like in this thread and get him banned. How does it help the rest of us?

It improves the general tenor of the discussion. He'll be back; hopefully a little less obnoxiously.

Zinj

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
I agree that AO is somebody protesting the evil cult and at least he is doing something actively, which is positive.
I often wish he was better informed about things he tries to talk about.
Especially when he has had conversations on video with people, or at protests, or in court where I just had the impression that he had made a mess of it.
I know he means well, but it is such a huge difference to Graham Berry, who is eloquence in person and usually gets his facts right.
I know I shouldnt compare, but AGP is also not an Ex but his videos-reports are often factual, funny and entertaining, or take Xenusmurf or Anonsparrow from the California area.
Practice makes perfect....maybe

AnonShaw

Patron with Honors
Huh!? AO banned.. I hadn't noticed.. Well, that's one way of keeping him from getting into useless brawls..

Yeh.. I'm aware that he starts the brawls himself.

He got his bristles up over your first post AnonShaw..
He apparently took that as critique and felt it was unfounded, if not intended as a provocation.

So.. Did you think that AO wrote it? - He didn't. Graham Berry wrote it, it is he who brings up all the issues in the motion. All for solid legal battle reasons I would assume.

As for drawing attention to OSA.. I did that.. I did that because at this time, with a courtcase underway, we can expect OSA activity. AO is a target.. Graham Berry is a target.. Anyone in connection with the trial is a target.

And this courtcase in particular has the little irate garden gremlins full attention! - This has already been demonstrated by the cult's reactions to the pickets out there... The last time the garden gremlin had a conniption fit like this the target was Keith Henson.

Thus.. Any 'freindly' fire hitting AO at this time is a fuckin' needless disturbance! - I know that AO is volatile.. So what? - He's not our enemy!

Allright, I'll be civil..

But, due to circumstances, the pissing contest is best postponed.. You can start it up again 20 minutes after AO has won the case.

:wiggle:

I'm pretty much done ;)

I'll reiterate that it wasn't friendly fire though, but only questions. Big difference.

Please start posting about the motion now, I do not wish to derail this further :eyeroll:

You basicly made harder for everyone else to get updates about AO gold base case. Did you guys just join here to have a new place to piss on AO. So now for the rest of us, that dont really like AO behavior, have to sit here without updates because you guys do the same here as AO does IRL. Silly silly silly..

I think graham is still posting here though, and in a much calmer manner.

AnonShaw

Patron with Honors
Update, posted by smurf on wwp.

The fairly exhaustive motion was filed in court yesterday. Graham & AO were present in court. The motion was denied.

Gold Base attack case; Motion submitted Aug 19 - Ex Scientologist Message Board

From Riverside Superior Court record:

Case SWM080760 - Defendant - CHOQUETTE, FRANCOIS GEORGES

HONORABLE JOHN W. VINEYARD PRESIDING.

COUNSEL/PARTIES STIPULATE THE JUDGE PRO TEM/COMMISSIONER, AS INDICATED ABOVE, MAY HEAR THIS MATTER.

PEOPLE REPRESENTED BY DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY M SUNSHINE.

DEFENDANT REPRESENTED BY PVT. GRAHAM E. BERRY. DEFENDANT PRESENT.

MOTION BY DEFENSE REGARDING ORDER COURT CLERK PROVIDE TRANSCRIPT IS CALLED FOR HEARING.

COURT HAS READ AND CONSIDERED MOTION. ARGUMENT BY DEFENSE COUNSEL.

THE AUDIO RECORDING IN THIS DEPARTMENT IS AN UNOFFICIAL RECORD OF PROCEEDINGS FOR THE INTERNAL ADMINISTRATION OF THE COURT.

IT IS NOT AN OFFICIAL RECORD OF THE PROCEEDINGS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE
APPLICABLE STATUTES RULES OF COURT AND LOCAL RULES OF THIS COURT INCLUDING CCP$273 RULES 2.952 AND 2.954 AND LOCAL RULE 1.0073.

THE UNOFFICIAL RECORD IS NOT ADMISSIBLE AS EVIDENCE FOR ANY PURPOSE.

MOTION DENIED. CURRENT BAIL BOND CONTINUED.

byte301

Crusader

Don't worry julenissen222, we'll still get all the updates from others and a lot less of the drama!:yes:

inb4AO'sNewSock

Don't worry julenissen222, we'll still get all the updates from others and a lot less of the drama!:yes:

inb4AO'sNewSock

What does updates from others help in this case. That is just the static court records and facts. The point is that we get the gut feeling from AO. Not what is painted by others. Even if AO paints his story, its his story and how he feels about it. When something about this case is posted on WWP it goes 20000000000 post of bashing AO in every way possible. Now he has to go back to using socks here in EXSCN and hide like on WWP, just because some A**holes from WWP came here to bait him. Shame on you.!!! :duh:

AnonShaw

Patron with Honors
What does updates from others help in this case. That is just the static court records and facts. The point is that we get the gut feeling from AO. Not what is painted by others. Even if AO paints his story, its his story and how he feels about it. When something about this case is posted on WWP it goes 20000000000 post of bashing AO in every way possible. Now he has to go back to using socks here in EXSCN and hide like on WWP, just because some A**holes from WWP came here to bait him. Shame on you.!!! :duh:

LOL

that is all

have a good day sir.

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
Zinjafar leaving would improve the general tenor of discussion

It improves the general tenor of the discussion. He'll be back; hopefully a little less obnoxiously.

Zinj

Zinjifar and all his whiner buddies need to get over themselves. I suggest getting out of Mom's basement once in a while. Orange's case is important work. I'm sure the cult will be glad he is more isolated from comm lines.

Notice how the one important post in this thread is the first one, Orange's. If you want to talk like that go to whyweprotest.net.

byte301

Crusader
Zinjifar and all his whiner buddies need to get over themselves. I suggest getting out of Mom's basement once in a while. Orange's case is important work. I'm sure the cult will be glad he is more isolated from comm lines.

Notice how the one important post in this thread is the first one, Orange's. If you want to talk like that go to whyweprotest.net.

Hi AGP,

One of Zinj's whiner buddies here. The only reason AO has been banned is because he broke the rules. Just like he did on wwp.

BTW, my mom's been dead for several years and never had a basement. :p

AnonShaw

Patron with Honors

oh_u.jpg