What's new

Gold Base attack case; Motion submitted Aug 19

3rdman

Patron
Interesting how this case gets more and more shady everytime. Destroyed evidence and now a motion to dismiss due to falsified evidence. The Judge should have thrown the fucking case out after all that shit. I swear if this creates a guilty verdict, the appeals court are gonna a shit a brick like "what the fuck is this shit?!?"

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
What does updates from others help in this case. That is just the static court records and facts. The point is that we get the gut feeling from AO. Not what is painted by others. Even if AO paints his story, its his story and how he feels about it. When something about this case is posted on WWP it goes 20000000000 post of bashing AO in every way possible. Now he has to go back to using socks here in EXSCN and hide like on WWP, just because some A**holes from WWP came here to bait him. Shame on you.!!! :duh:

Take your meds, dear. AO has enough allies that can post updates on the boards he is banned from. AGP is banned on WWP, but I've posted there on his behalf when he's asked.

It's my understanding that the ban on AO is a time-out anyways.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
How can we make this thread about the motion again though?

Let me try. I cut-and-paste the court record on Graham's motion on Friday.

There's questions about whether the motion was dismissed in part or as a whole, because it says "the audio recording in this department is an unofficial record of proceedings for the internal administration of the court... it is not an official record of the proceedings...."

"The unofficial record is not admissable as evidence for any purpose. Motion denied." It seems that what the court denied had nothing to do with the weight of substantive evidence presented in the motion, so I'm presuming the judge has not yey ruled on the important points of Graham's motion yet, and it is still under advisement?

I've contact Graham & asked him to clarify these points on ESMB.

Carnivale

Patron with Honors
Take your meds, dear. AO has enough allies that can post updates on the boards he is banned from. AGP is banned on WWP, but I've posted there on his behalf when he's asked.

It's my understanding that the ban on AO is a time-out anyways.

AGP is not banned from WWP. Or if he is, it is an odd one as he has no line through his name nor a statement that says banned on his profile page.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
AGP is not banned from WWP. Or if he is, it is an odd one as he has no line through his name nor a statement that says banned on his profile page.

He's been banished to the Thunderdome. He can't play upstairs anymore.

AnonShaw

Patron with Honors
Let me try. I cut-and-paste the court record on Graham's motion on Friday.

There's questions about whether the motion was dismissed in part or as a whole, because it says "the audio recording in this department is an unofficial record of proceedings for the internal administration of the court... it is not an official record of the proceedings...."

"The unofficial record is not admissable as evidence for any purpose. Motion denied." It seems that what the court denied had nothing to do with the weight of substantive evidence presented in the motion, so I'm presuming the judge has not yey ruled on the important points of Graham's motion yet, and it is still under advisement?

I've contact Graham & asked him to clarify these points on ESMB.

Thanks

Patricia Curtis

Patron with Honors
Personally, I hope AO's absence from this message board is only temporarily. I realize he is a thorn in the side to some [read: me], but there are people in this world who are completely deserving of the "inglorious" AnonOrange -- Riverside County Supervisor Jeff Stone being at the very top of that list.

Jeff Stone deserves AO dressed in a speedo and fishnets protesting on a street corner in Hemet.

He deserves AO barking absurdities at the attendees to his lackluster fundraisers.

Truth be known, I receive guilty pleasure from following AO's relentless pursuit of lulz at the expense of Jeff Stone's pricey public relations campaign and his subsequent totally immodest postings of the results thereafter. IMHO, Jeff Stone so deserves that.

His behavior here is completely boorish and bullying, but you gotta admit...AO is not boring.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
AO accumulated enough infraction points for a 2 week ban.

He will be welcomed back when the nominated time elapses.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
true, not boring, more 'annoying'
true, I'm sure he annoys Jeff Stone like hell, so that's good
it often seems to me that the news on the court cases are posted by several people anyway.
I will practice my 'granting beingness' in future in this case

ChronicEnturbulator

Patron with Honors
Now, do see what we have to put up with?

Do you now understand why anons facepalm every time when AO's name comes up?

why_we_cant_have_nice_things.jpg

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Zinjifar and all his whiner buddies need to get over themselves. I suggest getting out of Mom's basement once in a while. Orange's case is important work. I'm sure the cult will be glad he is more isolated from comm lines.

Notice how the one important post in this thread is the first one, Orange's. If you want to talk like that go to whyweprotest.net.

I love you too AGP and I appreciate that AnonOrange's case is 'important'. But, it's *mostly* important because if he fucks it up it could set precedent for other lesss (ahem) flamboyant Scientology Opponents.

I am not a lawyer, but, about the *last* thing anyone facing a court proceeding should be doing is spilling his guts on message boards where the opponent is *certainly* watching and will be attempting to put every silly word into the court record.

I shudder at what Graham will have to deal with if AO decides to rip off his clothes and demand that the Roman Catholic court reporter prove the reality of transubstantiation or be released for bias.

Considering your credentials, I'm sure you appreciate my concern.

Zinj

Sock Puppy

Patron with Honors
AnonShaw was way off base when he criticized AO here; all AO did was post Graham's filing. The criticism should have been directed at Graham, though I think Graham knows what he's doing. I believe that he is trying to bring those other issues into this case, which he's done successfully in other cases against the Church. Very few lawyers have taken on the Church and won, which he's done a number of times.

Anyway, I think AO overreacted and insulting people on this board wasn't called for. I think he's actually been doing a great job in preparation for this trial and he knows how important it is; it's important, not for the reason that he's messed up protesting for others there (we have actually had a couple of demonstrations with dozens of Anons there, which probably never would have happened had it not been for the chain of events that began with AO's assault), but because his victory in this case would be a significant legal win against the Church. They've put a lot into keeping protestors away from Gold Base, and they're going to be really pissed if they lose.

As for posting info here, I don't think it's a big deal. Anything that's filed in the case the Church is going to know about anyway. I hope AO and Graham keep some aces up their sleeves, and I'm sure they will.

Much more important is for AO to play nice with others when he comes back here. No one on our side wants to see the Church win this case and there's plenty of support that people will be able to offer, but it will help if they know what's going on.

Anyway, sorry for the TL/DR, but thought it needed to be said.

Last edited:

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
AO accumulated enough infraction points for a 2 week ban.

He will be welcomed back when the nominated time elapses.

I'm sure some justice was done by you Emma and some other guys who posted on this thread got some "infraction points" for insulting AO (and Graham!!) in such a mean way.

Best wishes

Markus

skydog

Patron Meritorious
Has the prosecutor in this case ever heard of the word nolle. It sounds like the appropriate response to this motion.

To ANONORANGE

Why can't we be supportive of each other instead of being critical and instigating more unrest. Instead, lately I've found people picking apart every little statement people make and all the little mistakes in videos. Come on. Anyone with half a brain can figure out what Anon Orange is trying to say about Berry. or should he have been more specific by saying "Graham Berry is the Mother Terresa of lawyers against SCIENTOLOGY". instead of that he's the mother terresa of lawyers in genera. Give it a break people. And yes I'm late on this comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vBmbGiIcP0

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
When there's news we will.. I think Graham Berry is thankful that the debate is quiet. He and AO has a courtcase with the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology to attend.. That's the legal equivalent of riding a wild bull in a rodeo.

:yes:

Last edited:

parrotnutz

Patron
AnonShaw was way off base when he criticized AO here; all AO did was post Graham's filing. The criticism should have been directed at Graham, though I think Graham knows what he's doing. I believe that he is trying to bring those other issues into this case, which he's done successfully in other cases against the Church. Very few lawyers have taken on the Church and won, which he's done a number of times.

Anyway, I think AO overreacted and insulting people on this board wasn't called for. I think he's actually been doing a great job in preparation for this trial and he knows how important it is; it's important, not for the reason that he's messed up protesting for others there (we have actually had a couple of demonstrations with dozens of Anons there, which probably never would have happened had it not been for the chain of events that began with AO's assault), but because his victory in this case would be a significant legal win against the Church. They've put a lot into keeping protestors away from Gold Base, and they're going to be really pissed if they lose.

As for posting info here, I don't think it's a big deal. Anything that's filed in the case the Church is going to know about anyway. I hope AO and Graham keep some aces up their sleeves, and I'm sure they will.

Much more important is for AO to play nice with others when he comes back here. No one on our side wants to see the Church win this case and there's plenty of support that people will be able to offer, but it will help if they know what's going on.

Anyway, sorry for the TL/DR, but thought it needed to be said.
GREAT post, sock puppy..thank you...!!!!!!!

parrotnutz

Patron
Why can't we be supportive of each other instead of being critical and instigating more unrest. Instead, lately I've found people picking apart every little statement people make and all the little mistakes in videos. Come on. Anyone with half a brain can figure out what Anon Orange is trying to say about Berry. or should he have been more specific by saying "Graham Berry is the Mother Terresa of lawyers against SCIENTOLOGY". instead of that he's the mother terresa of lawyers in genera. Give it a break people. And yes I'm late on this comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vBmbGiIcP0
I support you and your message, sweetie!