What's new

Gold Base in Hemet is a dangerous place to live !

hartman5555

Watching Cathrine Frazers overhead showing car accidents infront of the guard shack and her concern that if protesters were standing there they could have been hurt. WHY did they plant pansies all the way to the edge to force the public to walk on the road. Could someone get ahold of the proper authorities and ask that scientology be made to have a one foot walk path?

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Watching Cathrine Frazers overhead showing car accidents infront of the guard shack and her concern that if protesters were standing there they could have been hurt. WHY did they plant pansies all the way to the edge to force the public to walk on the road. Could someone get ahold of the proper authorities and ask that scientology be made to have a one foot walk path?

Why would they need a walking path....no one's allowed out of the compound on foot.

:D

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
They need walking paths for the protesters! - Shouldn't be too hard to make 'em start construction, since they express concern for their safety.. And scientologists do take responsibility as an integral part of their beliefs..

So they would hardly expect Riverside taxpayers to pay..

In fact Riverside County could demand that they move their barbed wire fences a couple of feet back and build walking paths..

CofS could do it voluntarily, so as not be seen as being 'effect'..

Hmm.. There's a poetic justice aspect to this!

:yes:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
They need walking paths for the protesters! - Shouldn't be too hard to make 'em start construction, since they express concern for their safety.. And scientologists do take responsibility as an integral part of their beliefs..

So they would hardly expect Riverside taxpayers to pay..

In fact Riverside County could demand that they move their barbed wire fences a couple of feet back and build walking paths..

CofS could do it voluntarily, so as not be seen as being 'effect'..

Hmm.. There's a poetic justice aspect to this!

:yes:

What they actually want is to close the road so nobody can get anywhere near it. They've tried it twice before

Zinj

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron

Very good point ! If it's so dangerous out there, whey do they have a chain gang of sea orgs cleaning the streets every month, with no protection ?
Look at the top picture here: (A city cleaning machine would be much safer)
http://blownforgood.com/

Also, the Google images of the area were taking exactly while the sea org cleaning crew was right in the street cleaning again.

Catherine is just trying to find an excuse and she's grasping at straws. It's pretty clear DM has given orders "NO MORE PROTESTORS". They just HAVE to do something, which is why they convinced the County Supervisors to vote for Ordinance 884. How, they convinced the FOUR of them, we have yet to find out. I can't wait to see the political contributions for the first 6 months of 2009.

Speaking of cleaning up, right before Katie Holmes went for her Purification Detox, they had some lanscapers there for about a week trimming all the trees and the bushes. That's about the time Ordinance 888, the emergency piggy-back to 884 was introduced. That ordinance was dropped about a week after Katie Holmes was done with her detox. BTW, she's looking as bad as she ever did.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
What they actually want is to close the road so nobody can get anywhere near it. They've tried it twice before

Zinj

My surveyor thinks that this is what they're up to with the San Jacinto Project Gateway. They also paid for a large bridge a few years ago to route most of the Hwy 79 traffic on Sanderson. That used to be a small narrow bridge.

Still people use Hwy 79 since it's quicker. DM is still pissed.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
More Gold Base stuff

I've done quite a bit of research from a site my surveyor showed me:

http://www3.tlma.co.riverside.ca.us/pa/rclis/
Enter both of these numbers in the 9 digit assessors parcel numbers: 430-150-001
430-150-013

Run the full report and have fun. See the report on the left column.

About the possibility that they're setting themselves up for self sufficiency, XenuBarb found this: (Scroll down to the Golden Era Productions project)
http://www.rosentreterco.com/id7.html

Also they have a 1.5 million gallon water tank and lakes for starters.

Lots of generators and attempts at gas tanks:

-BEL040130
DESCRIPTION: RELOCATE AND ADD GENERATORS
APPLIED DATE: 01/30/2004
STATUS AS OF 03/6/2009: FINAL

-BPL990363
DESCRIPTION: 2000 GALLON ABOVE GROUND GASOLINE TANK
APPLIED DATE: 07/14/1999
STATUS AS OF 03/6/2009: VOID (Read DENIED)

-BXX991878
DESCRIPTION: ABOVE GROUND GASOLINE TANK
APPLIED DATE: 07/16/1999

I like that one the best: (What else are you going to do in full lock down mode !)
-BXX021671
DESCRIPTION: REPLACE EXISTING VAULT/CLAY PIGEON SKEET SHOOTER
APPLIED DATE: 03/08/2002

-BXX070157
DESCRIPTION: TEMPOARY FREEZER UNIT (For the dead dogs)
APPLIED DATE: 01/05/2007
STATUS AS OF 03/6/2009: ISSUED

-BEL020976
DESCRIPTION: PORTABLE GENERATOR INSTALLATION
APPLIED DATE: 08/14/2002

Each of those is further described here:
http://www2.tlma.co.riverside.ca.us/cgi-bin/permitstat.pl?PERMITNO=BPL990363
Note that that 2000 gal tank application was DENIED !
http://www2.tlma.co.riverside.ca.us/cgi-bin/planckstatus.pl?PERMITNO=BPL990363

They really want that 2000 gal fuel tank don't they !

More details are available at the Riverside City Hall on the 9th floor. Been there a few times !

But mostly I'd love to f*ck with them with the paleontological sensitivity. Run the report, most of Gold is over "HIGH POTENTIAL/SENSITIVITY" ! Woo hoo !

PALEONTOLOGICAL SENSITIVITY:
- HIGH SENSITIVITY (HIGH B).
SENSITIVITY EQUIVALENT TO HIGH A, BUT IS BASED ON THE OCCURRENCE OF FOSSILS AT A SPECIFIED DEPTH BELOW THE SURFACE. THE CATEGORY HIGH B INDICATES THAT FOSSILS ARE LIKELY TO BE ENCOUNTERED AT OR BELOW FOUR FEET OF DEPTH, AND MAY BE IMPACTED DURING EXCAVATION BY CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES.

I know a top dino bone digger in Montana. Should I call him ?

PalentologicalSensitivity.jpg

(I just think there might be a dinosaur in that little pointy area on the upper right, which is about right where LRH's mansion is. We need to excavate !)

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I know a top dino bone digger in Montana. Should I call him ?

I suspect that an aerial deep penetrating radar survey of the property and nearby would reveal any number of interesting excavation sites. Not so many dino-bones though.

Zinj

OldTimingMan

Patron with Honors
Stark contrast

Just think how much staff enhancement could be paid for (food, pay, training, health insurance, pension) instead of wasting it on this mansion, giant studio and the other secret bases the've built.

OldTimingMan

Patron with Honors
Then, what would Staff have to look up to? Super Scientology World is a *promise*

Zinj

Super Scientology world !, LOL... well that brings to mind the fact there is no new research goin on due to LRH's demise.. so wouldn't that really be the "The "New" Scn Museum"?

Or maybe they are indeed scheduling his return to the Mansion re-commence research in new skin, that is the real "promise" i guess.

Twin A

Patron with Honors
I'd like to know from ex-Scientologoists if they drink bottled water or tap water at Gold Base. If it is tap water, was the water specifically filtered or chlorinated to get rid of coliforms. Do you know of anyone getting sick from drinking water ? Any cholera ?

They have violated water regulations every year since 1999 to 2005.

Most violations were major:
"Monitoring and Reporting and Other Violations: system failed to complete all samples or sample in a timely manner, or had another non-health-based violation. A significant monitoring violation means the system failed to take a large percentage of the required samples. "

http://oaspub.epa.gov/enviro/sdw_re...A&source=Groundwater&population=500&sys_num=0

More evidence of the disregard of human welfare.

The water is from an artesian well, they have a pump that pumps it into a holding tank, reservoir up above the big LRH house area, where it gets stored. There is a treatment area too, but I don't remember where that was. It's supplemented just by city, tap water I think, as needed. They have a fancy pump system for when the tank gets low.

I know that when my ex husband, Bruce Bolstad was the Chief Engineer at Gold, in the 90's, that he had difficulty getting Purchase Orders approved for the water testing that was supposed to be done, he would pay for them sometimes out of his own pocket by working extra hours in the staff canteen, beyond his usual 100 hours a week. The staff canteen paid some kind of commission on the canteen profits, not sure how that worked exactly, but it was something.

As far was what I heard about the test results, I don't recall what the tests that were done did show. I was never informed. I could have sworn that they were given some kind of "pass". That was announced at some of our morning musters.

Personally, just talking for myself and not any of the other staff, because I really didn't have all the data on how other staff responded to the water --- I had some problems that MAY have been with the water at the Int base, but that was between 1993 and 1994, that's a long time ago.

In 1993, I had severe diahrea, abdominal cramps and vomitting about 10 different times, almost once a month. I got treated by the MLO/nurses with antibiotics. I was off post three or four days each time, it really put me out. I also developed a duodenal ucler, very painful, that lasted over a year.

In 1994, I miraculously was allowed to see a non-Scientology doctor about my stomach problems and she wrote a prescription for me saying that I was to only drink bottled water. That cleared up my stomach problems, after about a month and I just kept drinking bottled water after that. I was afraid to go back to the artesian well water.

I used my pay to buy bottled water for the next 6 years. I had forgotten this, but the MLO area was pretty good at buying it for me, I'd send them $7 or $8 dollars a week, and they'd pick up bottled water for me from the store. Sometimes I get it for free even because I had a prescription for it. I never drank the base water again. All I know is that when I drank the bottled water, and got more sleep, the duodenal ulcer finally went away and I quit getting stomach flu every month, or whatever the heck I was getting.

I remember about 6 or 7 people getting sick with similar things as I did each month in 1993, and I recall that there were three other staff with chronic ulcer problems. Other than that, I don't know of any other staff, out of about 800, that had the same symptoms as I did. If the water was really bad, don't you think EVERYONE there would be getting sick all the time?

I think I was particularly suceptible because my immune system was shot, from only getting 2 hours of sleep a night in '93 and about 4 in '94.

Only real testing would have shown if the water was really responsible for my stomach problems back then. I can't say absolutely that they 1993 were caused by the water just only based on the fact that when I stopped drinking it, they went away. I say this because I also changed a lot of other things in my life at the same time-- I started gradually getting more sleep, up to 6 hours a night or more, then I adjusted my diet and nutrition, I took a bunch of homeopathic remedies for different things, stuff like that.

Any other Int staff on this board who can say anything about the water? Or health symptoms possibly from bad water? From a later time than 1993?

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
In 1993, I had severe diahrea, abdominal cramps and vomitting about 10 different times, almost once a month. I got treated by the MLO/nurses with antibiotics. I was off post three or four days each time, it really put me out. I also developed a duodenal ucler, very painful, that lasted over a year.

In 1994, I miraculously was allowed to see a non-Scientology doctor about my stomach problems and she wrote a prescription for me saying that I was to only drink bottled water. That cleared up my stomach problems, after about a month and I just kept drinking bottled water after that. I was afraid to go back to the artesian well water.

I remember about 6 or 7 people getting sick with similar things as I did each month in 1993, and I recall that there were three other staff with chronic ulcer problems. Other than that, I don't know of any other staff, out of about 800, that had the same symptoms as I did. If the water was really bad, don't you think EVERYONE there would be getting sick all the time?

I think I was particularly suceptible because my immune system was shot, from only getting 2 hours of sleep a night in '93 and about 4 in '94.

I started gradually getting more sleep, up to 6 hours a night or more, then I adjusted my diet and nutrition, I took a bunch of homeopathic remedies for different things, stuff like that.

Any other Int staff on this board who can say anything about the water? Or health symptoms possibly from bad water? From a later time than 1993?

Twin A, I am amazed how cool and composed you are when you recall these stories. I can see you saying this like you were on the videos you did at the Gold Base protests. Instead, I would be frrrreek'n steeeeming !

Based on that water report, I'm really not surprised why you were having these problems, which is why I posted it. Duodenal ulcers are now thought to be caused by a bacteria called "helicobacter pylori", which in combination with high stress and reduced immune resistance that start getting to your stomach. That's very typical. Note: "It causes a chronic low-level inflammation of the stomach lining and is strongly linked to the development of duodenal and gastric ulcers and stomach cancer."

I also have a feeling that you may have had cholera, very serious indeed. A current antibody check could confirm that.

"If the water was really bad, don't you think EVERYONE there would be getting sick all the time?" Not necessarily, some people have better immunity than others, some don't drink water but instead only juices, coffee, etc. But, most important, several if not many, may have been hiding their physical problems to prevent repercussions.

"I took a bunch of homeopathic remedies for different things, stuff like that. " Did the base doctor prescribe homeopathic products ?

You do know, I hope by now, that homeopathy is completely useless, right ?

I'll let my favorite person in the whole world explain it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWE1tH93G9U

This Gold Base doctor could not have possibly been a real doctor.

But then, 50% (exact number) of real doctors have graduated below average :)

Last edited:

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think I remember about people getting sick after being thrown in the lake, which was later changed to throw people in the pool.

You also mention some kind of water treatment. Are you referring to both in AND out water treatment ? Could it be that some of the OUT treatment was omitted and simply sent to the lake ?

Is Bruce Bolstad out ? He would surely know.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
They have to keep them dumbed down so they won't protest the brainwash that the pharmaceutical companies are running on them.