What's new

Gold Base staff list - Hemet

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Stephanie

Stephanie Diane Ford? I think Stephs middle name was Diane. So, maybe she divorced Jon Horwich, married someone named Ford, and is now in Pac RPF? anybody have any data? Stephanie was from Livermore, California, maiden name Rymer, staff at Fresno in 1974, trained at Saint Hill, in SO for a long time, at one time married to Jon Horwich. Int Base staff for quite a long period. There is a Stephanie Diane Ford and a Stephanie Diane Horwich shown, Horwich in RCOMPS, Ford in Pac RPF. What are the odds two Stephanie Dianes at Int? Probably an error. Mike

Last edited:

barky

Patron with Honors
The Stevie (she called herself Stevie) Ford (maiden name) I knew was definitely posted at Gold for several years at least. I do know she got married at least once, but I don't know to whom.

Again, she was a good person when I knew her, hope she's OK.

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
Wasn't Jon Horwich the same Jon who wrote the BTB's? Was he not married to Diana H early on?

Vit

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Diana, I believe is the only Hubbard left in the Sea Org.

Is Molly Hipp-Hubbard any relation?

David either has something on Diana that keeps her there, or Diana is so used to being in Sea Org and she knows nothing else and wants nothing else (particularly being the oldest daughter). Knowing how Miscavige behaves, it's hard to imagine her, the daughter of one of the worlds most famous individuals being subjected to Int Base when her quality of life could be so much higher. Anyone who has read Jesse's accounts of how Mary Sue was treated is familiar with the appalling brutality that Miscavige used to take control.

If Diana writes those speeches, then I can have nothing but empathy for her as this puts her very close to Miscavige.

I would like to invite this lady on a cruise. I would organize dinner at the Captain's table, and a night of refined entertainment. After she was toffed up to the nines, I would signal six people to leap out of the woodwork, grab her by the arms and legs, swing her back and forth to the chant of "See how you like it!"" and overboard her in the style that she is recorded to have inflicted on anyone and everyone she chose back in her "Princess Diana" days.

Little Bear Victor

Update for all concerned

Okay, there are certainly a number of updates needed, so let me fill in a few things. It will take some time to update the full staff list, but I’ll get to it.

In the meanwhile, I’ve attempted to give the latest on the whole thread here:

Vikki Ferrel (Chaney) remarried to Jimmy Yeoh. Vikki was RPF’d from R Comps Typesetting and is still there, twinned with Rosemary Chicwac (Brown). Jimmy Yeoh was offloaded at the same time and for the same reasons as Carrie Cook.

Paul Schroer didn’t die. He is on the PAC RPF. He is divorced from Lisa Allen, who is CO Gold, the only exec on post at the Int base (well, I’m discounting a few people that could be called execs, but really aren’t doing any exec functions, such as Supercargo and Chief Off Gold.)

Tony DeCrescenzo is at Int. His last post was LEC (LRH External Comm) Dir or Ops Chief. CMO Int is in shambles so he is not on post. He is married to Erin DeCrescenzo (Kitt).

Marc Yager is not in charge of anything but getting through his A to E. DM does not dare to let the highest of the ex-execs out from underneath his control despite the fact that he has declared them. Same with Ray Mithoff. Both are permanent residents of the “Hall” (SP Room) at Int along with some 40 other people.

Milt Wolfe is a Purchaser in Treasury Gold. Laura, I’m sorry to say, passed away from cancer.

Yes, Diana Hubbard is a speech writer in IMPR (which is now in Gold). She does not, however, get any of her speeches approved by DM, who has Danny Sherman (LRH Biographer) do all the speeches (as he has for many years). She is not above any ordinary Gold staff member in position; and that’s several echelons below RTC. She probably believes in her father’s Tech. I always found her quite friendly, not necessarily ordinary, but likable.

Diana is not the only Hubbard left in the SO. Her daughter Roanne Leake (married to Chris Leake who works in SFX) is there too, in Estates Gold, electrician as I recall.

As to why Dave keeps them there, you have to only look at history. The rest of LRH’s family is either gone or antagonistic. He doesn’t need the last of it to be against him. Besides, it is a bit of a security issue to watch over the two, thinking back to such historical examples as Patti Hearst of Black Panther fame.

Jon Horwitz (who was married to Diana and whose daughter Roanne is) blew about three years ago. He did most of the glossaries in the new books before that. He didn’t last as a Book Editor (Nobody did of the ten or more people who were assigned to be Book Editors at some point).

Jon was married to Stephanie up to the point he blew. Stephanie is still at Gold, she was (once upon a time) the Qual Sec Gold, then in R Comps, then Course Admin, and think she ended up in Dissem Gold (Manufacturing).

Gentleman from the North of England – you wouldn’t be talking about Norman Starkey? Other drummers I know were Charlie Rush and most recently Bert Drake. There was one more who was the drummer for the Golden Era Musicians and was offloaded in the early 90’ies; I don’t remember his name. Which one do you want to know about?

Stevie Duncan (Ford) wasn’t offloaded, she works as a purchaser or some sort of an assistant in RAV (LRH Audio-Visual Unit). RAV is a Personal Office of LRH Unit, similarly to HU (Household Unit) and F&E (Film and Equipment), although F&E is now in Gold. She is now married to Gerald Duncan (Dir I&R Gold).

Yes, there are probably a number of names missing. Liz and Marc Ingber are both in the Hall. Liz did have some medical situation which doctors could not determine the reason for and she was off post on medical lines for quite a long time. Her and Marc were last in R Comps as Admin Compilers working on the new OEC; they were busted into the Hall from there one after the other. (Not contactable without taking a SWAT team to the Int Base, which I am not suggesting.)

Nettie Allcock is either the LEC (LRH External Comm) Dir at CMO Int or she was sent back to LA to be CO CMO IXU. I vote for LEC Dir, but the latter is also possible. She was, to my knowledge, earlier successful on that post (as she was on the LEC Dir post).

I hope I have filled in your most burning questions.

Victor

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Viikki Ferrel (Chaney) remarried to Jimmy Yeoh. Vikki was RPF’d from R Comps Typesetting and is still there, twinned with Rosemary Chicwac (Brown). Jimmy Yeoh was offloaded at the same time and for the same reasons as Carrie Cook.

And those reasons are....

(I assume both Carrie and Peter are out. Correct?)

Wisened One

Crusader
Fascinating!

Oh thanks for posting these lists of who's who and where they are at...lol that one person got punished for not calling Tom Cruise SIR? LOL! Wonder what he called him, instead.

You know, I think someone should start a bunch of lists of people from various Orgs and Missions, for those of us who would like to know what's happened to all the people/execs at our local places. An idea!

So Mark Yaeger and Ray Mithoff are really 'out' huh? wow.

pomfritz

Patron with Honors
I'm sorta speechless at the attrition. To have thought so highly of Int and the Execs before and now this tearing down the curtain to expose it for what it really is...

Keep up the great work Victor!

Little Bear Victor

Oh thanks for posting these lists of who's who and where they are at...lol that one person got punished for not calling Tom Cruise SIR? LOL! Wonder what he called him, instead.

You know, I think someone should start a bunch of lists of people from various Orgs and Missions, for those of us who would like to know what's happened to all the people/execs at our local places. An idea!

So Mark Yaeger and Ray Mithoff are really 'out' huh? wow.

Probably called him "Tom," -- how disrespectful!

Yes, I encourage people who know to make lists of their own areas/orgs. Maybe they can go in the "Org Watch" section (is there one on this MB?).

Yager and Mithoff are only "out" in the sense of not on post, they're "in" in the sense of in the SP Room.

V