What's new

Goldenrod arrived

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
My belated congratulations to you Snuffy!!!!! (I know you posted our real name, but I like your username ... :wink2: )

Hey - has anyone else noticed???

Do the math here... Tom Cruise just went on Oprah about Scn beliefs regarding psychs.

And here is a VERY RECENT SP declare - someone being EX-COMMUNICATED for "supporting" psychs.....

This could be made big here...

Anyone else see what I mean?

Did I just call Tom Cruise a LIAR????

NO!!! He couldn't have LIED.

Scientologists are TRUTHFUL, HONEST, ETHICAL people!!!!

LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Rene has always been someone whose posts I truly like. It's nice to see him here.

And you are someone who truly deserves to have beingness granted to.

Oh dear, there I go speaking in a language from a past life again.

Yikes!

Have a great day.

Rd00

Snuffy

Patron Meritorious
My belated congratulations to you Snuffy!!!!! (I know you posted our real name, but I like your username ... :wink2: )

Hey - has anyone else noticed???

Do the math here... Tom Cruise just went on Oprah about Scn beliefs regarding psychs.

And here is a VERY RECENT SP declare - someone being EX-COMMUNICATED for "supporting" psychs.....

This could be made big here...

Anyone else see what I mean?

Did I just call Tom Cruise a LIAR????

NO!!! He couldn't have LIED.

Scientologists are TRUTHFUL, HONEST, ETHICAL people!!!!

LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Hey Bea, thanks.

I haven't seen the Tom Cruise thing, but I'll go to Oprah's website and watch it. By all means, if you want to use that goldenrod document to show that Tom Cruise is a liar, you have my permission to link people to it from the media. It's on the net now, so as far as I'm concerned it's in the public domain. Go for it.

RK

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I didn't see him lie. I did see him hedge, and not answer, partially answer, etc. Essentially, scientologists aren't taught to be liars as much as they are taught to talk like lawyers. And yes, I'm aware of TR-L (the lying TR for PROs), but that's a special case. Perhaps celebrities all learn PRO tech?

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Why, yes, I was. Notice, I didn't say Word 2003, or anything crazy like that. Perhaps the template could have been in OpenOffice? While I may enjoy a good bust on the Church as much as the next joker and degrader, I am aware that there are some very intelligent people in the Church, and some of them even know how to program a computer, or use a software package! I know it might be hard for an outside observer to believe, but this is my own certainty, as I, personally, witnessed a BLONDE figure out a 60's style telex machine in under two weeks, in 1990! Seriously! And that was one of their BLONDES! Imagine what a non-blonde might be capable of! Nevermind a redhead!

My local org is still using 1990s computers. I guess they figure there's no point in upgrading because they can't use them anyway.

And when I suggested using Open Office cause it's free, I was rejected. The HES liked Microsoft Office. A check on their licensing might cause some headaches, methinks.

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
Snuffy,

Congratulations!!

On the other hand, I hope this doesn't effect your friends and family life too much.

I was especially impressed with the MUTINY charge; and a vast "Yerr matey!" to you sir. If you are ever at a loss for something to talk about at a party, just tell them you were formally charged with mutiny by Scientology. I bet that would be a great way to hook up.

Also, I understand it is your right to request a comm ev and you have the right to speak at your comm ev. I think it would be cool if you requested a comm ev and then fillabustered about how LRH was into drugs, black magic and was a compulsive liar. The comm ev would go nuts! If you do this, please find a way to record it so we can laugh at it...

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Snuffy,

Congratulations!!

I was especially impressed with the MUTINY charge; and a vast "Yerr matey!" to you sir. If you are ever at a loss for something to talk about at a party, just tell them you were formally charged with mutiny by Scientology. I bet that would be a great way to hook up. .

I want to be charged with Mutiny!!!

Ever since Captain Bly, hardly anybody ever gets charges with mutiny any more!!

That would be so awesome!!!

I'm jealous.

Last edited:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Oh, CofS and their goddamn mutiny charges. What a freaking crock. They tried to pull that one on me, too, in my first expulsion.

Crazy how they take themselves so seriously.

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
I'm eager to hear of the swashbuckling antics which earned you the mutiny charge. Let me guess... you swing in on a chandeliar dressed in the peak of 1700's fashion - frilly shirt and all. Then, landing on a table in the mess hall, you yell "Mutiny!!!" The crew fractions, fist fly and daggers are pulled out. An officer and a couple of loyal blue shirts lunge at you, you cut down the officer with a single shot from a muzzleloaded pistol and swing at the blue shirts with your saber.... I'm not big on all the details... it also involves a plan to fly the union jack, come broad side one of the Queen's frigates and sink her with a volley of cannon fire... Then something about Spanish gold... I can only imagine what other forms of treason and treachery who have been involved in.

Good twin

Floater
I want to be charged with Mutiny!!!

Ever since Captain Bly, hardly anybody ever gets charges with mutiny any more!!

That would be so awesome!!!

I'm jealous.

Dream on Alanzo. You can't even get your sorry arse declared! You've been out too long to pull off mutiny, but you could get deadfiled by writing an entheta letter to any staff member addressed to any church or mission. Then you could invite a group of staff to a meeting to be briefed on activities outside and contrary to the org or mission. Then you could...... please Alonzo, you're not even really trying.

lrnobs

Patron with Honors
Looks like they're getting their act together and putting Ethics in on the area.

I've attached the Goldenrod. No longer anonymous I guess. My name is Rick Kellum, and I'm happy to answer your questions about the Supressive Acts I've committed. Or anything else to do with this organization.

(It's funny, because I saw someone from the org on the tube this weekend. A man by the name of Giancarlo. He was always so jovial with me when I was "in". It was late at night and my 12 year old son was asleep on my shoulder so I didn't want to get up and cross the carriage to speak to this man. I met his eyes, though, and he looked away, then got up and moved to another seat where he would be out of my line of sight. Then, we both got off at the last stop and he sat alone in the empty carriage and waited until I'd passed along the platform so he wouldn't have to get out at the same time as me. What a coward!)

Rick

"IT IS A HIGH CRIME TO PUBLICLY DEPART SCIENTOLOGY" :roflmao:

The rest of the quotes from Hubbard are also hysterical while viewed today.:hysterical:

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm eager to hear of the swashbuckling antics which earned you the mutiny charge. Let me guess... you swing in on a chandeliar dressed in the peak of 1700's fashion - frilly shirt and all. Then, landing on a table in the mess hall, you yell "Mutiny!!!" The crew fractions, fist fly and daggers are pulled out. An officer and a couple of loyal blue shirts lunge at you, you cut down the officer with a single shot from a muzzleloaded pistol and swing at the blue shirts with your saber.... I'm not big on all the details... it also involves a plan to fly the union jack, come broad side one of the Queen's frigates and sink her with a volley of cannon fire... Then something about Spanish gold... I can only imagine what other forms of treason and treachery who have been involved in.

Well LRH did say in Dianetics - You are beginning an adventure. Treat it as an adventure. And may you never be the same again.

So his defense should have been - I was following Source :laugh: