What's new

Good Lord! Now Lindsey Lohan wants to join the cult?

pittny12

Patron with Honors
Lindsay Lohan: Out Of Jail-To Rehab Joins Scientology
Aug 2, 2010
Written By: Pau De Arco

After her two weeks stay in a solitary cell,Lindsay Lohan was released from Lynwood, California jail very early morning Monday.

Steve Whitmore, the Los Angeles Sheriff’s spokesperson said,”She was released at 1:35 a.m.She has been sent directly to her next destination, which is a treatment center. And she will now be under the supervision of the L.A. County probation department. This concludes her custody.”

The former teen queen was supposed to remain incarcerated for three months for violating probation in a DUI case. However,her sentence was reduced due to her outstanding behavior while in jail. Moreover,the L.A Sheriff has this policy of releasing behaved and non violent prisoners earlier because of severe overcrowding.

Lindsay anticipated that she will serve her court-ordered three months in rehab in a facility in Orange County.However,the judge had a last minute change of mind over the weekend.

“There was concern that [Morningside Recovery] was not a secure enough facility,” District Attorney spokeswoman Jane Robison told PEOPLE.

Robison added that Judge Marsha Revel was concerned that drugs could be easily passed onto the actress, and therefore approved of an undisclosed L.A.-area rehab center. The facility reportedly is at UCLA Medical Center.

If Lohan violates any rules during her treatment, the court could be notified and the judge could potentially throw her back in jail for violating probation,” legal experts say.

The singer-actress is also subjected to a year of random drug testing.She must stay sober and drug/alcohol free until August 2011. Lohan is not prohibited from taking number of medications as long as it is prescription drugs.

On the lighter note, according to Ian Halperin,an author,says on his website that Lohan,aside from being released from prison and headed to a rehab-will be joining Scientology.

“Lindsay is ready to join Scientology once she gets out of jail,” a source said.

“For months she’s expressed interest in Scientology. Scientology will welcome her. Hopefully she can turn her life around here and realize her enlightenment with Scientology.”

This girl's decision making skills get worst by the moment......:no::duh:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Lindsay Lohan: Out Of Jail-To Rehab Joins Scientology
Aug 2, 2010
Written By: Pau De Arco

[..] On the lighter note, according to Ian Halperin,an author,says on his website that Lohan,aside from being released from prison and headed to a rehab-will be joining Scientology.

“Lindsay is ready to join Scientology once she gets out of jail,” a source said.

“For months she’s expressed interest in Scientology. Scientology will welcome her. Hopefully she can turn her life around here and realize her enlightenment with Scientology.”

This girl's decision making skills get worst by the moment......:no::duh:

He must be joking . Ian Halperin is the guy that went undercover filming CC Int, pretending to be a Jewish Prince.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0OOo2kwJXI

Good twin

Floater
Are you kidding? If we could get Britney and Paris to sign up we'd have the perfect trifecta! These girls could destroy entire planets.
:party:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Are you kidding? If we could get Britney and Paris to sign up we'd have the perfect trifecta! These girls could destroy entire planets.

lol!
I just realized that Lindsey Lohan will be an illegal PC after attending the court ordered UCLA program for her dual diagnosis addiction and bi-polar.

I hope she joins. Very good PR in maintaining the positioning of the cult as lunatic, out of control fringe.

I was talking to the being that was Lord Xenu last night and he said that this is all part of a movie production in the making, from a galaxy outside of our own. Actually that galaxy disappeared up the arse of some minor universe-creator god several billion quantum time warps ago. We are bad beings so we get to watch it as punishment. The Bit about LL joining the cult is a reward for being evil, as Lord Exenu wants us to be.

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
lol!
I just realized that Lindsey Lohan will be an illegal PC after attending the court ordered UCLA program for her dual diagnosis addiction and bi-polar.

She will be on one of those eligibility programs where you pay money for a decade or two and then they decide to disavow you. On the plus side for LL, it can be helpful in managing your tax situation.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

Yes! Get the whole trio of media-whores off our TVs and into $cn where they can make training videos on "How to Be a Skank".

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't personally see what's so good and funny about L.L. becoming a scn'st.

NO! She doesn't "deserve it". She is not a puppet or a junkie but a human being.

She deserves what anybody deserves - to live her own life as she likes it (as long as it doesn't affect others in the negative ways).

Laughing over ger joining the cult looks to me as having the being overlooked.

Sorry, if I stepped on someone's favorite callous. (that's Russian saying meaning "make somene begrudge")

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I don't personally see what's so good and funny about L.L. becoming a scn'st.

NO! She doesn't "deserve it". She is not a puppet or a junkie but a human being.

She deserves what anybody deserves - to live her own life as she likes it (as long as it doesn't affect others in the negative ways).

Laughing over ger joining the cult looks to me as having the being overlooked.

Sorry, if I stepped on someone's favorite callous. (that's Russian saying meaning "make somene begrudge")

It's either laugh or cry--I choose to laugh because the tears would ruin the keyboard. And we are talking about "celebrities" who have not done anything worthy of celebration.

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
He (russian guy) has confused a celebrity persona with a person. LL's image right now is a bit of a train wreck and becoming a Scientology celeb is fuel on the fire. That the person underneath may not get the help she needs is certainly a tragedy so let's all pray-postulate-wish that one of her handlers or true friends makes a positive connection for her.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Not that this topic is even worth typing about, but I just interpret her publicist's statements (or inferences) that she is interested in Scientology as nothing more than her continuing efforts to stay visible.

As we know, any reference to celebrities / Scientology will definitely produce ink.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's either laugh or cry--I choose to laugh because the tears would ruin the keyboard. And we are talking about "celebrities" who have not done anything worthy of celebration.

He (russian guy) has confused a celebrity persona with a person. LL's image right now is a bit of a train wreck and becoming a Scientology celeb is fuel on the fire. That the person underneath may not get the help she needs is certainly a tragedy so let's all pray-postulate-wish that one of her handlers or true friends makes a positive connection for her.

I don't appreciate human beings beings divided into "us and them".
That's all.

My basics are that everyone who lives is a human being, not better and not worse.

Take it or fight it, your choice.

Wisened One

Crusader
Oh boy, wonder if she'll wanna join the SO, too? Sleep-Deprivation and Concentration Camp Chic wouldn't look too good on her, tho. :no:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I don't appreciate human beings beings divided into "us and them".
That's all.

My basics are that everyone who lives is a human being, not better and not worse.

Take it or fight it, your choice.

CFS is a debilitating disease, and up to 10% of the population have it without knowing it. Trying to get media attention on this is wasted time because it falls into the "them" category. Yet a member of the "us" category breaks a fingernail and it's worldwide news.

I understand that the u.s. has implemented a "V" chip in many media devices so that the "violent" bits are blacked out of certain programs. I want a Skank chip, a Balls chip (all sport), a Propaganda chip and pseudo-Reality chip.

Maybe that's why my TV is blank for days on end?