GOOD NEWS FROM TAMPA BAY April 09

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
here are NO dox. It's a report from one of Xenu's Harem.

GOOD NEWS FROM TAMPA BAY

As many of you know Clearwater's FLAG Land Base is Scientology's "mecca" ---where every SCN in good standing goes for courses. What DOESN'T happen much in Clearwater is recruiting new members. Yes there's the Bellaire Mission that sends a couple recruiters to the beach to try to recruit tourists occasionally, but the main thrust of recruiting new members in the Tampa Bay area happens in the city of Tampa---most specifically at the Ybor City Life Improvement Center.

At the LIC, the sole purpose IS recruiting new members and they've been very active there for years now. See: http://buttersquash.net/archives/yborg.htm and YBORG REVISITED and YBORG UPDATE: New Recruiting Tools for August 2004

Since June 2003, SCN recruiters were relentless chasing down people in the streets of Ybor trying to get them inside what we eventually termed the YBORG.

But now there's good news!

The most tenacious/relentless and SUCCESSFUL recruiter on staff at the YBORG has BLOWN! And, not only has he blown but he is actively working behind the scenes to take down the cult! In a recent interview with [op removed name] he revealed his stats while in:

18,000 people in the door (that's just this ONE recruiter's stats over a period of five years on staff at Yborg) 4,000 books sold and get this:

ONLY TWO SCIENTOLOGISTS MADE!

That's right---out of 18,000 people he was only able to convert TWO people to Scientology....and this stat is from Tampa Bay's number one recruiter in the main recruiting office for the entire Tampa Bay area!

He's done his internet research and found all the facts---he's mad as hell and is working to get as many people OUT of the cult as he can. He said during his interview that he's HAPPIER than he's ever been (he got in the cult at age 4) and he feels FREE for the first time in his life.

This is a good indication of the EPIC FAIL going on inside the cult. It won't be long now, Xenu willing ;-)

Div6

Crusader
DM's Epic Fail Tech at work.

First off, these are great stats....4,000 books sold is a great accomplishment.

But the conversion stat is ridiculous. Only 2?????

Oh wait, this is Epic Fail Tech....

.0005 % success rate!

Can't wait to hear more from Tampa...

Feral

Rogue male
That conversion rate is low but believable.Here in Oz the whole of ACT org is out and they talk of similar number of scilons made in the last 5 years. When you subtract the dozen or so now ex staff you see Scientology is dying a slow death.

As Schwimmy said; 'The world needs and wants Scientology like a canary needs and wants tits'

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Conversion rate abysmal

No surprise. Please, someone tell me about great conversion rates in Div 6. How did you do it? I was told that in 1979, the Boston org converted 1 person into a major course completion. There were around 2 to 5 full time body routers, tons of mailings (10,000+ pieces or so) going out on a regular basis (weekly), hundreds of letters out every week, a fully functional tech division, Flag trained C/S's and auditors. Lots and lots of DMSMH being sold.

In one year, 1 new Scientologist. How is this a workable technology? Really? And this was before all the DM takeover was going on.

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
No surprise. Please, someone tell me about great conversion rates in Div 6. How did you do it? I was told that in 1979, the Boston org converted 1 person into a major course completion. There were around 2 to 5 full time body routers, tons of mailings (10,000+ pieces or so) going out on a regular basis (weekly), hundreds of letters out every week, a fully functional tech division, Flag trained C/S's and auditors. Lots and lots of DMSMH being sold.

In one year, 1 new Scientologist. How is this a workable technology? Really? And this was before all the DM takeover was going on.

That sounds about right. In my time on staff from 1998 onwards, actual NEW scientologists were rare. Lots of people onto staff (and promptly off it again and never seen again). I can think of perhaps 4 brand new active scions in 4 or 5 years. You get lots of people who do a course or two or sample auditing, but hardly any stay long.