What's new

Good news in Switzerland?

Irayam

Patron with Honors
Hey Hey!

Quelle nouvelle excitante.
Bravo les p'tits suisses! :happydance:

Glad that former $cientologists can enjoy such outcome with this cult in Lausanne!
Congrats!

Salutations
Lotus!

Merci pour ces félicitations, Lotus!
Mais je n'y suis pas pour grand chose...

Did you know the Swiss $cieno scene?
And by the way is there anybody from Lausanne, Fribourg or Geneva?
I would been happy to share stories from the Eighties

Irayam

Irayam

Patron with Honors
Great news. Next time you're in that area, could you post some pictures, please?

Hi Churchill!
I don't know when I will go there again.
You can use Google Earth (address: chemin des mésanges 3 Romanel-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland) and have look with street view. It's not a nice area, industrial buildings and nobody in the streets...

Irayam

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I could be wrong but it looks to me like the org collapsed and a local mini-whale or dolphin, who was probably keeping it alive on life support anyway, is using their place of business as a final retreat for meetings and mail. I've seen this kind of thing play out before.

They are probably well intentioned people who have finally realized it's never going to amount to much but are still too committed to the local group to admit defeat.

mnql1

Patron Meritorious
A 2012 Swiss TV report noted that Scientology was shrinking in Switzerland (transcript):

Scientology Shrinking in Switzerland (December 9, 2012)
[video=dailymotion;xw13rm]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xw13rm_scientology-shrinking-in-switzerland_news[/video]

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Irayam

I have never been to Switzerland but when on the Freewinds in 1988 when I was first there it seemed like the largest contingent, perhaps other than from the USA, were Swiss. Pretty well mostly on the Original OT 8 level. I remember mentioning in a discussion with one of them that it could well be that if the size of that Swiss was an indication of anything, it might be that Switzerland might well become the first Clear country.

I wonder how that looks now? My speculation now is there will never be a first. Just a mountainous high ZERO.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Irayam

Since I left in the nineties, I've check what was happening en Suisse, Belgique et France et aussi en Russie
Since they were the countries in which CO$ was more in trouble at that time.
I didn't see any people from Suisse :confused2:
A few german though

But I am certain some lurkers read though!

* you can post a thread and ask...

Désolée je parle anglais comme une vache espagnole :blush: C'est horrible! :confused2:
Bonne nuit! :wink2:

Irayam

Patron with Honors
Hello there,

I have to add a piece of information here.

As I was really curious to locate the new org and since I was on the road last night, I decided to pass close to the rue des mésanges, in the industrial area of Romanel-sur-Lausanne...

Well, if they are not really visible during the day, they are REALLY visible during the night!
In this industrial area, all the building are dark at night except one... One building has all windows with light, so I suppose it's the new org. I was just passing with my car, slowly, and I didn't notice if the rooms were packed with busy students or not (I would say no, but??).

I have to say that the new building is bigger than the old one of rue de la Madeleine in Lausanne, perhaps two to three times bigger. I just hope that the number of scientologists is not 2 to 3 time higher...

If you look at the area in Google Earth (rue des mésanges 3, Romanel-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland), It's the Building on the left with the sign "Bosch".

Voilà.

Irayam

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Hello there,

Well, if they are not really visible during the day, they are REALLY visible during the night!

Irayam

See????
It was obvious and why we left :yes:

Those creepy org are to hide those
werewolves

:nervous:

Siriously, the building located in such industrial area, facing a garage...I don't believe the intent of those ''pseudo orgs'' are to deliver services to public...It certainly looks creepy at night! Where is the street bodies traffic supposed to come from????

It doesn't make sens. :no:

Is it planned to be renovated according to the ''ideal Morg'' concept ???? (the outside of an org - the inside of a morgue) Plans ahead ????
:confused2:

Thanks for the info!

Irayam

Patron with Honors
See????
It was obvious and why we left :yes:

Those creepy org are to hide those
werewolves

:nervous:

Yes... As someone quite famous here says once "If it's not creepy, it's not scientology":biggrin:

But, Lotus, I think they rather hide vampires who will suck the public's blood until death ensues (and maybe some werewolves as ethics officer?:confused2:)

All the best,
Irayam

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
True!

Can we make a deal to keep both???

In this industrial area, all the building are dark at night except one...
Irayam

I can see clearly now, the lights are on
gone are the vampires that sucked-me out
Gone are the dark clouds that freaked me out
Oh it has been a be a tough tought tough, tough
Blood -sucking night!
Oh it has been a be a tough tough tough, tough
Vampire night!

How can I make it now, my thoughts are wrong
All of the bad crimes done have reappeared
Here is the handling I've been payin' for
It's gonna be a tough tought tough, tough
Blood-freaking night!
It's gonna be a tough tought tough, tough
werewolves night!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

[video]https://youtu.be/xzGV9Bl6CGg[/video]

giphy.gif

* All the best from hubby and I! :blush:

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello there,

As I was really curious to locate the new org and since I was on the road last night, I decided to pass close to the rue des mésanges, in the industrial area of Romanel-sur-Lausanne...

In this industrial area, all the building are dark at night except one... One building has all windows with light, so I suppose it's the new org. I was just passing with my car, slowly, and I didn't notice if the rooms were packed with busy students or not (I would say no, but??).

I have to say that the new building is bigger than the old one of rue de la Madeleine in Lausanne, perhaps two to three times bigger. I just hope that the number of scientologists is not 2 to 3 time higher...

If you look at the area in Google Earth (rue des mésanges 3, Romanel-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland), It's the Building on the left with the sign "Bosch".

Voilà.

Irayam

I can't see the direction signs that say This way for more info on scientology>>>>>EXscn.net, Underground bunker >>>> get the whole story...:biggrin::coolwink::biggrin: or the free stress table at the entrances...manned by Xenu passing out coupons for a special on advance scientology eternal batteries for the ....Xenu meter. :omg: the fun to be had in that area has huge potential