What's new

Good on the SP Times

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
An organisation that doesn't pay taxes, bankrupts people, while telling them that every dollar they pour into the economy instead of the cult is 'other fish to fry'and ties up the courts due to its excessively litigious nature is obviously not good for the city of Clearwater. It's not good for any city. And the comments prove how welcome the Cult really is...

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
An organisation that doesn't pay taxes, bankrupts people, while telling them that every dollar they pour into the economy instead of the cult is 'other fish to fry'and ties up the courts due to its excessively litigious nature is obviously not good for the city of Clearwater. It's not good for any city. And the comments prove how welcome the Cult really is...

Yup. And I am so glad I live in a town without an org.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I love having an org that's dying in my city. I giggle every time i drive by. However it saddens me they are still fooling people out of their cash.

Still reading....

I'm sure they help some but not to the degree their size would indicate.

Last edited:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
In Pasadena coming out of a parking garage into an ally there is a sign that says passage way to street.

Taking that in the middle of the block saves a lot of steps, but, guess what? It's a fucking org.

I go all the way up front and the young lady at the desk was about to speak and I said
" I'm one of the most powerful people on the planet ! You guys said I am an SP !
And, now, with your signs you have invited me back inside ! And you know you can't talk to me !"

I walked on out as she turned white.

Damn, they can be fun to play with!

RogerB

Crusader
^^^:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ^^^

Sheesh! Perfectly good cocktail~ wasted! *rip keyboard #7*

:p

Cocktails and ESMB: what a good combo! :p

That Toady can be funny . . . ya gotta be sitting safely when ya read him otherwise all sorts of explosive stuff can happen! :yes:

R

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Former Scientology insiders describe a world of closers, prospects, crushing quotas and coercion

By Joe Childs and Thomas C. Tobin, Times Staff Writers
In Print: Sunday, November 13, 2011

http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientology/article1201166.ece

That fellow has a good heart and is a great closer. Don't know what he is doing now, but, he should probably be selling some big ticket items such as Rolls or Mercedes or airplanes and making a pile of cash. I don't think it has dawned on him that he was part of a machine that was ripping people off big-time.

Pete

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
That fellow has a good heart and is a great closer. Don't know what he is doing now, but, he should probably be selling some big ticket items such as Rolls or Mercedes or airplanes and making a pile of cash. I don't think it has dawned on him that he was part of a machine that was ripping people off big-time.

Pete

I gather from the article and his comments that he's back working with computers and doing quite well financially. He does seem like a good egg. He deserves it after what he's gone through.

I gather from the article and his comments that he's back working with computers and doing quite well financially. He does seem like a good egg. He deserves it after what he's gone through.

I like it when they come out and tell it like it is with no BS.