What's new

Government comes down hard on Scientology — in Canada, where worker abuse matters

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Oh..I am not used to compliments, especially about my english...lol ..so I thought there was something wrong :oops:
So I though I misused a word or use a bad phrasing.

Thank you though! :)

I will pursue in my satiric poetry attempts. :D

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Oh..I am not used to compliments, especially about my english...lol ..so I thought there was something wrong :oops:
So I though I misused a word or use a bad phrasing.

Thank you though! :)

I will persue in my satiric poetry attempts. :D
Good, you do that. And by the way, it's pursue sweetie. G'night.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm certainly no fan of the way CoS conducts it's affairs but assaulting them on minimum wage law has been tried for decades and there is nothing essentially wrong with volunteer pay. In fact, I saw scientology work fairly well at FCDC. My wife and I maintained a modern two room with bath and kitchenette on staff pay. When the church has people who embrace and practice the directive that the church be a religious co-operative and gives training and auditing life on staff ain't bad...
The short time you were on staff was the hey-day of "crush-regging". Yeah they would make 100K GI in a week which translated into something that would let you eek out a meager existence in a 1 bedroom apt. Those days were short-lived. I was on staff 3 times at FCDC, in 77, 79-80, 83-85 and the pay was shit if we got any pay at all, which was far too frequently the case. The most I ever made in a week was 120. If there was pay, it was typically $30-60. And I assure you, staff pay would not pay for a 1-bedroom apt (unless you had 5 people living in it.)

So to say there is nothing essentially wrong with "volunteer pay" is to ignore the reality that has been extant for the last 40 years for co$ org staff on this planet.

Take off your LSD-tinted glasses occasionally, life on staff was bad in the 70's and has been ever since. It is that way because they embrace the practice and directives of HCOPLs by your good buddy LRon. The lipstick is running down the chin of that pig and dripping on the carpet CP. It's lips need no further application good buddy.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
When they hire staff they never tell them their pay will be a few dollars a week...they tell them the salary is not high, but they will get free services, courses and auditing (they will attain truth and freedom for free)

Both are wrong!

1) the wages can't be called a salary...it's a few bucs to pay the cofeee and bus tickets
2) it is misrepresentation to assert that one will get free services..the never get auditing and when they are put on courses , to be trained on their post, let's say for example as an auditor, they sign an open invoice, to be billed if they resign (blog - résigné surtout permission givent) without completing 21\2 years of 5 years contract. Each and any ethics handling, post training, qual, confessional, sec check, handling at an CLO etc... will be bille and people wilbe handled a huge bill..

So the plain truth would be to say..you work for the church of $cientology, without being paid but being billed all services they resquet you to do as a staff...that is how it has work and still work.

The only ways one can make money in an org , on a regular basis is:

1) Regging: the devoted $cientologist is defrauding people with lies to have them pay thousands $ to buy books and services and thus getting a commission (this might be as a staff or sea org) and can be achieve by selling (coercing people to buy) your org services, advance services for advance org or in the SO... (locking people in a room they can't escape)

2) as an FSM..if one routes many people in, or recover ARCX pc and students and have them buy service, books and courses...then he is awarded with a commission.

A field auditor ???? Forget that! If you ever succeed and get lot of pc..you will be soon driven in hell..You can't be more successfull than your miserable failing org. So get prepared for BofI and Com Ev...and eventually labeled as a squirrel and declared...

Thus the plain truth is that the only way you can make a decent living with $cientology Ponzi Scheme...is to abuse people and ave them to give up all their belongings to end up broken, in bancrupty..

A good example of that was Captain Debbie Cook,
who was driving nice car with people's inheritance, house selling, credit used to buy ''services'' and Captain Cook got commissions...was eating nice food, and made a nice living, maybe as weel as a few of her famous regges and FSM...but not her staff who were doing slave labour and abused all manners.. and regularly RPEFed... treated like shit... sleeping on concrete cold and oily garage floors....regularly eating rice and beans to share with coackroaches, not allowed showers...even though Flag has been among the most profitable org... (not the least, she managed to be given a nice pay off to shut the fuck up and get nice long holidays away......)

Thus we can conclude that $cientology staff are nos staff, they are slaves denied basic care and constantly ambushed. (no decent exit)
Their environment is not a normal working environment, these are managed like slave labour compounds.

If some people had make some money , sometimes, it could have only been for a brief time, because of huge reg cycles...There never has been any policy wrote by LRH on staff being fairly paid...LRH and his corporations wanted to be paid lot of money BEFORE any staff would be given a penny of the spare change splitted among the staff......

Sorry, but the plain truth is the only way one can make a good pay is to become a liar, a fucker (finances, family ties and mental health) and a scavenger...:oops:

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Yes dear...I am addressing you and the fixer..:)

Was my use of ''ron the fucker'' innapropriate ???? :oops:

(I mean grammar viewpoint as you can't enlight me with a factual viewpoint..)
Not at all my dear.

I was merely taking a phrase you used and twisted it to make it sound like you were saying something rude, in jest. In fact it was just me being naughty.

Most of us know Ron was never entitled to the nickname of "Tripod"..... :blush: Hence my comment.

You do certainly delight us in your use of English, keep it up!

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is everything wrong with how the Church of Scientology pays and treats its staff as well as their children. I can't believe you wrote that. You know better. Maybe for a short while in certain places in Scientology's heyday things went better for a little while. It never lasted anywhere, though, and most places they house staff are slum dumps unless you're an executive or reg or someone else making $$$$$$ for COS, because that's what's important to DM.

JS, I wrote what I wrote because it's true.

And I was still glad to get off staff and no longer have the hours of my day nearly consumed by org business nor was I pleased to see how children of staff were treated. My wife ran the "children's org" and she was heroic in her conduct. What those kids had was... adequate but quite spartan.

There's an old lion tamers trick. Their perches in the cage are just large enough for three of the big cats paws, not four so the beast can never have sufficient balance to pose a threat; much like CoS treatment of staff even under the halfway decent circumstances I knew (and helped create)

Nonetheless...

:scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks: