Grand Opening Party, Organic Liaison, Los Angeles - March 9, 2011

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
A major fallout is taking place amongst Kirtie's neighbors in Los Feliz and she is responding is her usual style.. telling them all to "fuck off" and "you need to get laid." The media is reporting on the fallout.

It's been confirmed that the emcees of the event, John Travolta & Roseanne Barr, were no-shows. Kelly Preston & a number of celebs showed up to walk the Red Carpet & get photographed, then turned around & left the event.

One neighbor was so angry, he called Organic Liaison & threatened to burn down their store. Alot being posted at WWP.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...grand-opening-los-angeles-march-9-2011.77732/

http://laist.com/2011/03/10/los_feliz_residents_dont_feel_the_c.php#

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Thanks Smurf and AGP! Loved those videos!
Looking forward to Bunker's videos, too.

Thanks, Mary. Don't know if you read the last page, but I already posted my videos (#19). The footage that Mark took at Kirstie's event will be part of the documentary film he is making. He shared some notes at his website - XenuTV.

"Got kicked out of the red carpet area but talked to Kirstie's son. Spoke on camera to Ethan Suplee and a got a little of Juliette Lewis cutting us off at Kirstie's Scientology event."

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Got kicked out of the red carpet area but talked to Kirstie's son. Spoke on camera to Ethan Suplee and a got a little of Juliette Lewis cutting us off at Kirstie's Scientology event."

Thanks, Smurf, for the videos. :goodjob:
I taught Ethan back when he was 2 years old, and I lived across the street from Geoff Lewis and little Juliette at the time.

Looks like quite the party, until you read all the upsets the neighbors had. First off, I cannot believe they didn't invite them (their first upset).
Secondly---DUH! So typical of Scios---have a loud party in your neighbors area, introducing YOUR NEW Store---don't alert them, don't invite them, and have their main street closed off, without notifying them: Oh yeah, PR baby! :duh:

This *totally* violates their own tech!

I would be surprised, except I witnessed it, all the time when "in". It was a key reason I left; Their lack of true compassion and care for others. :moon::tease:

You'd think one day they'd learn, but then I still think one day "the Angry Gay Pope" will learn...and does he? Hell no. I didn't think that was funny---nor the making fun of Kirsty being over weight.

Having suffered up through OT 7, and paid, AND gained 100 pounds---I KNOW the torture she is going through. Truly--it IS living HELL. And she looks like she's now lost quite a bit, from the last time I saw her. So give her a break on that one, please.

Again, thanks for the report and videos. I would have gone myself, but I totally forgot about it. Just as well, one more hooplah of :bs:

Love to ALL :heartflower:
Tory/Magoo~ Your local, friendly SP!