Great Men of Genius- Mike Daisey on L. Ron Hubbard (Scientology)

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Mike Daisey's monologue about the founder of Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard. Very informative, and funny at the same time. Learn things about Scientology without having to do the research! Thing is, Daisey makes the learning experience SO ENTERTAINING! Unless you are a member of the "church" of Scientology, you'll love this monologue!

[video=youtube;-UZc_L3TCyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UZc_L3TCyE[/video]

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Interesting, and I'm sure entertaining, but I had to stop listening after about 7mins mainly because it seems like he sort of researched and then mixed his shit up. If he wants to be a critic then he should at least get his facts straight, hell, the truth is weird enough already and he should have paid attention to it a bit better, I don't think it would have detracted in the least from his monologue.
Even so, the more the merrier!

Sindy

Crusader
Interesting, and I'm sure entertaining, but I had to stop listening after about 7mins mainly because it seems like he sort of researched and then mixed his shit up. If he wants to be a critic then he should at least get his facts straight, hell, the truth is weird enough already and he should have paid attention to it a bit better, I don't think it would have detracted in the least from his monologue.
Even so, the more the merrier!

Exactly. It was :bs: