What's new

Greetings everyone!

SpaceVaccine888

Acintya Bhedabheda-Tattva
Hello to all of you! My name is Christopher Sophia and I'm a 38 year old Minister and Founder of the Church of the Universal Intelligence, and an accomplished Magickian and Trance Medium. L. Ron Hubbard became an influence on my Work many years ago, though I have never gotten involved with the Co$ because of all the problems with the organization that drove you all to become ex-members. With the blessing of the Internet, I've been able to learn the necessary information without selling my soul and current life to the Co$, which is a luxury that I realize all the old timers didn't have.

I use Ken Ogger's "Self-Clearing Handbook" and "Super Scio" on myself and my wife (who is a Professional Psychologist) and have had many breakthroughs and life-changing cognitions from working with this tech. I am currently working with the books by L. Kin as a supplement to Ogger's tech.

I've watched all of the pro-$cientology and anti-$cientology videos on YouTube, and have much empathy for the people who escaped the clutches of the cult. I was a member of a well-known Hindu cult back in the mid-90's which was difficult enough to get away from physically and psychologically, and they didn't even use a fraction of the techniques of harassment to prevent people from leaving that $cientology uses. So I feel for all of you.

Personally, I choose to view Hubbard as an evil genius. He pulled many helpful and workable technologies out of nowhere, but then tainted it all with his insanity. However, sorting through the oldest available books and lectures, as well as the writings of all the amazing ex-$cientologists that have carried on the research and made even better discoveries has been quite a task, but very worthwhile.

Anyway, I can imagine that some folks around here get paranoid about the identities and intentions of new members, so I'd like to state right up-front my reasons for joining these forums. I joined up here so that I could ask questions of people with long experience with auditing, as well as to learn more about the subject of using an E-meter, and to read the stories of ex-members' experiences (which I feel not only deserve to be heard in the Grand Scheme of Life, but they help me to recognize anything in my own attitudes, behaviors, and the resulting Church policies that may have the potential of getting out of hand, being counter-productive, or are just unreasonable to begin with. Nobody's perfect, and certainly not me. But I strive to avoid personal and organizational pitfalls by learning from the mistakes people have made in the past).

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
Hello to all of you! My name is Christopher Sophia and I'm a 38 year old Minister and Founder of the Church of the Universal Intelligence, and an accomplished Magickian and Trance Medium.

-snip-

Really? Then you haven't made much of an impression. Using the Google search engine, I can't find any trace of you or the Church you founded.

Kind of like you not being able to find out about Bill Robertson until you asked about him here.

Perhaps you can provide a link of some kind? :)

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Who is Chris Fetter?

I have found you on the internet and I'm confused about whether you are a practicing Catholic, a practicing Hare Krishna or what?

You seem to have various identities.

From your Facebook page, it seems you only formed the church of universal intelligence a few days ago (July 20).

https://www.facebook.com/ChrisFetter888

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Who is Chris Fetter?

I have found you on the internet and I'm confused about whether you are a practicing Catholic, a practicing Hare Krishna or what?

You seem to have various identities.

From your Facebook page, it seems you only formed the church of universal intelligence a few days ago (July 20).

https://www.facebook.com/ChrisFetter888

I saw this link but I'm not into facebook so couldn't investigate furthur. Is it relevant?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Church-of-the-Universal-Intelligence/713586225379297

Lone Star

Crusader
....snipped.....

Personally, I choose to view Hubbard as an evil genius. He [STRIKE]pulled [/STRIKE]stole many helpful? and workable? technologies (Lol) [STRIKE]out of nowhere[/STRIKE] from others, but then tainted it all with his insanity.

....snipped......

FIFY

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hello to all of you! My name is Christopher Sophia and I'm a 38 year old Minister and Founder of the Church of the Universal Intelligence, and an accomplished Magickian and Trance Medium. L. Ron Hubbard became an influence on my Work many years ago, though I have never gotten involved with the Co$ because of all the problems with the organization that drove you all to become ex-members. With the blessing of the Internet, I've been able to learn the necessary information without selling my soul and current life to the Co$, which is a luxury that I realize all the old timers didn't have.

I use Ken Ogger's "Self-Clearing Handbook" and "Super Scio" on myself and my wife (who is a Professional Psychologist) and have had many breakthroughs and life-changing cognitions from working with this tech. I am currently working with the books by L. Kin as a supplement to Ogger's tech.

I've watched all of the pro-$cientology and anti-$cientology videos on YouTube, and have much empathy for the people who escaped the clutches of the cult. I was a member of a well-known Hindu cult back in the mid-90's which was difficult enough to get away from physically and psychologically, and they didn't even use a fraction of the techniques of harassment to prevent people from leaving that $cientology uses. So I feel for all of you.

Personally, I choose to view Hubbard as an evil genius. He pulled many helpful and workable technologies out of nowhere, but then tainted it all with his insanity. However, sorting through the oldest available books and lectures, as well as the writings of all the amazing ex-$cientologists that have carried on the research and made even better discoveries has been quite a task, but very worthwhile.

Anyway, I can imagine that some folks around here get paranoid about the identities and intentions of new members, so I'd like to state right up-front my reasons for joining these forums. I joined up here so that I could ask questions of people with long experience with auditing, as well as to learn more about the subject of using an E-meter, and to read the stories of ex-members' experiences (which I feel not only deserve to be heard in the Grand Scheme of Life, but they help me to recognize anything in my own attitudes, behaviors, and the resulting Church policies that may have the potential of getting out of hand, being counter-productive, or are just unreasonable to begin with. Nobody's perfect, and certainly not me. But I strive to avoid personal and organizational pitfalls by learning from the mistakes people have made in the past).

Welcome, SpaceVaccine888 :)

The average member here is no longer interested or fascinated with the 'tech', in auditing. However, you can find many posts related to it and auditing here:

Forum: Scientology technology
Including Processing/Auditing, Admin, Ethics, Study Tech etc
http://www.forum.exscn.net/forumdisplay.php?42-Scientology-technology

You may find a more enthusiastic welcome and more specific ideas by posting in this section of our forum :
Forum: Freezone, Independents, and other flavors of scientology
International Freezone & Ron's Orgs, other scientologists who have broken with the official organization
http://www.forum.exscn.net/forumdis...Independents-and-other-flavors-of-scientology

I would also suggest you visit some of the 'free zone' independent groups who still practice some or all of scientology or variations of the theme of auditing. Some have forums or groups of their own elsewhere. You can find direct links to these group here:
Free Zone (Scientology)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Free Zone (or independent Scientologists or Scientology Freezone) comprises a variety of groups and individuals who practice Scientology beliefs and techniques independently of the Church of Scientology (CoS).[1] Such practitioners range from those who closely adhere to the original teachings of Scientology's founder L. Ron Hubbard, to those who have so far adapted their practices to be almost unrecognizable as Scientology. [..]

[..]External links
Organizations

FreeZone Earth
Freezone AO International
Idenics
Ron's Org Committee
Ron's Org Grenchen
International Freezone Association
Scientolipedia
Galactic Patrol
Freezone Auditors
Free Scientologists
Friends of LRH
Free Zone Alliance
FreeZone Academy at Elma, WA
DAVID MAYO - What Do We Know?
Independent Scientology Community
Spiritual Freedom Zone
Dror center in Israel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Zone_(Scientology)

There are many ideas to view on this forum. Keep reading whatever interests you , no matter what section. There is much wisdom to be found in reading the experiences of those who once were auditors and those who were once audited and have since ceased.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Christopher being the founder of the church of universal intelligence has as much weight as calling myself the founder of the Church of L. Ron Hubbard theta enema givers. A made up title for a made up "church."

Who wants to join my church? I'll make the first member the Commodore of the LRH Theta Enema givers and ordain you as a enema ad-minister

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Really? Then you haven't made much of an impression. Using the Google search engine, I can't find any trace of you or the Church you founded.
Kind of like you not being able to find out about Bill Robertson until you asked about him here. Perhaps you can provide a link of some kind? :)

I can. :biggrin: Christopher Sophia aka Christopher M. Fetter is an adherent of the Hare Krishna cult where he uses the name Caitanya Krishna.

http://www.iskcondesiretree.net/profile/ChristopherFetter

https://twitter.com/CaitanyaKrishna

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.fetter

The churches he claims to be a divine minister of are figments of his creative imagination & do not exist. He claims to be married to a psychologist, but there is no licensed psychologist in the State of Pennsylvania with the last name of 'Fetter'. (If she's listed under her maiden name, I'm sure Mr Fetter would have no issue giving us her maiden name).

"A most unworthy servant.. Nityananda! Gauranga! Hare Krishna! Please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Gaurangapada! My birth name is Christopher Fetter. I was born on November 19, 1975 in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, USA. I'm now 37, and have lived a very unconventional and crazy life, even by American standards. I fully understand that most who will be reading this are from India, which is a culture probably very, very different from the culture I grew up in. So if my story is shocking to you, I apologize in advance.

I was introduced to Krishna Consciousness in 1994, at age 17, at a psychedelic rock concert. I was approached by a young man who started telling me about this guru named Srila Prabhupada and he had some books of his. I was an avid reader and had been studying eastern religions and western occult spiritualties for many years at that point, having been interested in spirituality since a very young age. I started reading about reincarnation and karma and other eastern concepts around age 9, so even though raised in a basically "Christian" society, I was quite familiar with the ideas in the book I was being presented. So I bought it. Little did I know that that book would change my life."

http://nitaigaurnam.org/threads/a-most-unworthy-servant.20

Further confirmation of his identity comes from an obituary of his grandfather in 2010: "He is survived by two sons, Harold E. Peck Jr. and wife, Jane, of Greensburg, and John M. Peck and wife, Jennifer, of New Haven, Conn.; a daughter, Suzanne Fetter and husband, Walter, of Greensburg; five grandsons, Jeffrey, Stephen and Noah Peck and Christopher and Timothy Fetter..."

http://obituaries.triblive.com/listing/172075/Harold-E-Peck-Sr

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
"I was born on November 19, 1975 in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, USA. I'm now 37, and have lived a very unconventional and crazy life, even by American standards. I fully understand that most who will be reading this are from India, which is a culture probably very, very different from the culture I grew up in. So if my story is shocking to you, I apologize in advance."

I can absolutely verify that growing up in Greensburg, PA would be a very, very different culture from India. Greensburg is a small town located in Western Pennsylvania about 30 miles east of Pittsburgh, PA. It is an old town and is the county seat of Westmoreland County. Large portions of this county remain rural and agricultural.

If I may ask, what was the name of the group in concert that night?

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
I can. :biggrin: Christopher Sophia aka Christopher M. Fetter is an adherent of the Hare Krishna cult where he uses the name Caitanya Krishna.

<snip>

The churches he claims to be a divine minister of are figments of his creative imagination & do not exist. He claims to be married to a psychologist, but there is no licensed psychologist in the State of Pennsylvania with the last name of 'Fetter'. (If she's listed under her maiden name, I'm sure Mr Fetter would have no issue giving us her maiden name).

<snip>

<snip>
If I may ask, what was the name of the group in concert that night?
Wow!
Tough crowd,
tough crowd.

091201_1.jpg

:coolwink:

Mystic

Crusader
Hello, my name is Quatananigucoodandilono Etwakakanunidurodulala and I am a Penguin having a joyous life in Antarctica Disarctica Dearctica and Unarctica. I don't count "years" nor does anyone else around here except the occasional human invaders from the north. Everything is from the north around here so don't bother me asking for details, untails, distails or retails. And baby, it's cold out side.