What's new

Greetings One and All

Papabear

Patron
Short Intro: Chris Eisenman, brought into fold age 10 by parents. Audited by father (student auditor) off and on until joined SO age 16. (I was going to Delphi Oregon but it wasn't working for me) Worked in CMO CW as Treas Sec 85-88. Sent to NYD Org when had first child with wife Edith in 88-90. Held several posts then. Secretly quit Scn 2003 with wife and embarked on 2 year plan (took 2.5) to get the 3 kids out, pay off all debts, sever all Scn org connections and make a new life for ourselves. We successfully departed Florida 2006 in an RV and stayed mobile for almost a year. Parents and brothers still in, they disconnected by letter once (because I was "attacking") then reconnected without explanation. (supposedly they were ordered to reconnect).

We used IRS audit for 2 years to deflect going to events, etc. (I hadn't paid taxes for 7 years). When wife and I left we decided to "do nothing in Scn for a year" to see if our lives would fall apart or not. Surprise! We did so much better right at that moment.

I am so happy to no longer base our lives on fear of lost eternity or anything else. Drawbacks...hard to trust anyone still in Scn, they are too willing to lie for the "greater good".

Anyway, nice to meet you all and sooooo thankful all of you are posting your truth. I pray everyday my parents and brother will actually believe what I told them or at least not dismiss me as just someone with overts. Thank you for caring and listening!

If I can find the words I will give more details later in the stories thread.

Doom

Lurking.
Hey Papa, well done mate, welcome!
and dont worry about us Aussies we dont bite much.:thumbsup:

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Welcome Papabear! :) Glad you found us here. Also very glad things seem to be going very well for you.

And I well understand your point about it being, "hard to trust anyone still in Scn, they are too willing to lie for the "greater good"". I simply do not. Makes life easier that way.

/

dontscamme

Patron Meritorious
:welcome: Papabear!

Good for you and your wife for leaving the CoS and getting your kids out.

Hopefully your other family members will soon come to the realization that their lives would be better if they got out as well.

Any stories you have to tell will be appreciated by many on this board.

byte301

Crusader
Welcome!

I really loved that you made an exit plan and got your kids out with you. Your life on the road is the story I can't wait to hear.:yes:

Welcome. That reconnection makes me very curious, and suspicious of OSA. Just wondering if you have information they would not want getting into the wrong hands...

Osiris

Patron with Honors
Welcome, Papabear :yes:

Well done, I hope you get to do all your Hobbies & interests, & live life the way you want to do now, :thumbsup:

stop & smell the roses & enjoy being a free individual, why, because you can, :happydance:

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome Papabear. Big hugs to you and your family. I am soooo glad you made it out, for you, your wife, and your kids. Wonderful to be free, eh!

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Short Intro: Chris Eisenman, brought into fold age 10 by parents. Audited by father (student auditor) off and on until joined SO age 16. (I was going to Delphi Oregon but it wasn't working for me) Worked in CMO CW as Treas Sec 85-88. Sent to NYD Org when had first child with wife Edith in 88-90. Held several posts then. Secretly quit Scn 2003 with wife and embarked on 2 year plan (took 2.5) to get the 3 kids out, pay off all debts, sever all Scn org connections and make a new life for ourselves. We successfully departed Florida 2006 in an RV and stayed mobile for almost a year. Parents and brothers still in, they disconnected by letter once (because I was "attacking") then reconnected without explanation. (supposedly they were ordered to reconnect).

We used IRS audit for 2 years to deflect going to events, etc. (I hadn't paid taxes for 7 years). When wife and I left we decided to "do nothing in Scn for a year" to see if our lives would fall apart or not. Surprise! We did so much better right at that moment.

I am so happy to no longer base our lives on fear of lost eternity or anything else. Drawbacks...hard to trust anyone still in Scn, they are too willing to lie for the "greater good".

Anyway, nice to meet you all and sooooo thankful all of you are posting your truth. I pray everyday my parents and brother will actually believe what I told them or at least not dismiss me as just someone with overts. Thank you for caring and listening!

If I can find the words I will give more details later in the stories thread.

Wow! So exciting to hear of your escape. The RV trick was pretty clever! Get on the road with no scios to track you down while you destimulate! Good thinking! In time I'm sure you're other family members will escape. And believe us, don't trust anyone still in. They are brainwashed and hopefully they too will see the light soon and escape the CON! Keep on trucking, or RV'ing as the case may be!

Last edited:

Good twin

Floater
OMG!! CHRIS!!! I almost didn't read this thread. I was originally on lines at the Ft Lauderdale mission with Dan and then moved to WPB where Judy and the kids were on lines. I was the Supervisor there. I remember seeing you in Miami when you would visit from Delphi.

Gosh. Happy happy day knowing you are out and doing well.:happydance:

(Is your uncle "in or "out"?) PM me if you can't say.

Patti Thompson

smartone

My Own Boss
Welcome Papabear! Excellent planning to get your wife and kids out too. Yes, I agree that there's no-one to trust and I haven't. Life is sooooo much easier now.
I'm sure your other members of your family will see the light too. Bit suspicious that they would disconnect and then reconnect. But happy for you that they did! :happydance:

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome papabear. Really glad to hear your kids are out with you. Tell us some more stories when you get the chance. :)

Miss Penguin

Patron with Honors
Welcome Papabear. Great story. Traveling in an RV for almost a year with your family must have been adventurous. I totally get the whole "will our lives fall apart" question if we leave. It has been my experience too that things get better once that decision is made.