What's new

Guy attempts to burn the AOSH ANZO.

Doom

Lurking.
BAT SHIT STUPID

Hey OEO great story, But let that be a lesson to you, next time let him burn the joint down and you wont get sec checked ( you and your mates might die in the fire but hey at least they cant sec check your dead body) that is so bat shit stupid, save countless lives ( and this was the pre reno'ed AO, It would have gone up like a box of matches), put yourself in harms way, even save Ken from a stabbing with your BUFF BICEPES and what do you get, the full bore Ethics trip, thats more A=A=A=A than the guy trying to burn the AO.
No wonder you walked after that:angry:
I would not have blamed you.:dancer: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames:

Last edited:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
I was just going through the Sydney Morning Heralds archives, look what I found...

SMH - September 21st, 1988

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I appreciate all the acknowledgements, never thought about it too much over the years, it was one of those things that happened. I have to admit getting all of your acks has made a difference somehow. I guess it must have been sitting there. So thanks for your messages.

James

I know what you mean. You just do what needs to be done, and then the thanks you get is a hammer to back of the head, a couple of extra knives in the back, an extra special sec check and then declared. Really makes sense doesn't it?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
What they don't say is *where* and *how* the missing son turned up in Melbourne. I don't suppose it was at the 'Church' of Scientology?

This may make an interesting court case.

Zinj

wiseman_of_the_watchtower

Patron with Honors
The condition assignments are really arbitrary.

I know this guy was assigned a big heavy treason condition by a CLO for allowing an elevator to cruise up and down by itself with some boxes of shredding.

He basically backflashed the condition by saying he didn't deserve it. It worked! He didn't even "request to withdraw" - just "NO" and the condition disappeared!

A great trick that I later used in my SO career. A bold move, but it worked for me, too!

That wasn't in the Ethics book!

-WMWT

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
I didn't know! Nice find.

Interesting DOX!, I didn't know it existed.
They got the stabbed in the chest bit wrong though it was actually in the arm! Quite a slash.

But hey I survived, while I don't agree with how he went about it I completely understand his sentiments and his urge to get his son found:)

James

Outethicsofficer

Don't know

What they don't say is *where* and *how* the missing son turned up in Melbourne. I don't suppose it was at the 'Church' of Scientology?

This may make an interesting court case.

Zinj

Hi Zinj, all I know is that he was allegedly working for someone in Melbourne, I never bothered to look into it to establish who the someone was, I personally doubt that it was an org.
I think the last place he'd want to be was in an org considering he'd cashed a cheque the church had given him to pay for postage that week. $8000 no less.:duh: :duh:

Happy Days

Hi Zinj, all I know is that he was allegedly working for someone in Melbourne, I never bothered to look into it to establish who the someone was, I personally doubt that it was an org.
I think the last place he'd want to be was in an org considering he'd cashed a cheque the church had given him to pay for postage that week. $8000 no less.:duh: :duh:

This was a huge flap for HCO AOSH ANZO at the time.$8000 bucks right out the door .. it's a bit like the time the recruiters were grabbing individuals off the street, signing them up for the SO with no A-J's checks.

One morning I arrive for post, Dissem Sec at the time, to find all the Gold OT Bracelets had been stolen... :omg: :omg: yep... while doing the cleaning the members of the EPF crew had taking a liking to the shiny stuff... and walked right out the door with them...:duh: :duh:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

Who was the idiot who wrote the cheque? It should have been payble to Australia Post only.

Outethicsofficer

Way too smart.

See you could never be a for real SO member with all those good ideas, fancy a cheque being made out to Aust Post:duh: :duh: They would never think of that!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
See you could never be a for real SO member with all those good ideas, fancy a cheque being made out to Aust Post:duh: :duh: They would never think of that!

Back in 1979 I was Dir Comm (HFA) at AOSHUK. The cheques were ALWAYS crossed (i.e. non-transferable) and made out to the Post Office.

Must be an Australian shortcoming of some sort. :)

Paul

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Back in 1979 I was Dir Comm (HFA) at AOSHUK. The cheques were ALWAYS crossed (i.e. non-transferable) and made out to the Post Office.

Must be an Australian shortcoming of some sort. :)

Paul

I handled quite a few cheques, and the only ones that were made out to "CASH" were the pay-roll cheques.