ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Halloween chalk and bonus non-confront!

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by supafreak, Oct 24, 2009.

1. supafreak

supafreak Patron Meritorious

Team Pyrofreak struck again...just like we said we would, Canberra org!

Just left a simple Halloween-themed message this time - "Want to hear a ghost story? whyaretheydead.info". As I was writing, a middle-aged, thin, harassed-looking Chinese woman with glasses left the org. She saw me and was startled, I looked at her, she looked away real quick, she tried to do her TR stare on Pyro, Pyro smiled at her, and she bolted. Oh geez lady, I was hoping for a bit of confront! You need to report back to the org to get your TRs and confront back in!

Just two pics from tonight because my phone doesn't have a flash.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  2. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

Good one, Supa!

:thumbsup:

Now that lady will have a scary story to tell when she next goes to the org.

3. Zhent

Zhent Leakus Maximus

Nice one :thumbsup:

What would be really epic is if you could get glow-in-the-dark chalk, and do that same message on Halloween night.

4. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

The lady will be Maggie Rowlands ne Chen.

Used to be Syd F staff then left to move to Canberra with her new hubbie who she met in Sydney when he was training(?) there.

Next time tell her Scooter says hello - she'll remember me.:D

5. supafreak

supafreak Patron Meritorious

I wish I could find glow-in-the-dark chalk, but it was hard enough just finding plain white chalk. :< I know you can get glow-in-the-dark paint, but that's a bit too permanent. Don't want to get done for vandalism.

Thanks, Scooter, I'll remember that for next time. :)