What's new

Hana Whitfield’s book excerpt: L. Ron Hubbard’s amidships meltdown over ‘Xemu’ and OT 3

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Hana Whitfield’s book excerpt: L. Ron Hubbard’s amidships meltdown over ‘Xemu’ and OT 3

[Hana Whitfield, from her appearance in ‘Going Clear’]

We sure have a treat for you today. On Thursday, after we posted excerpts from L. Ron Hubbard’s most notorious lecture, his 1968 lesson about Xenu/Xemu and a 75 million-year-old genocide, we heard from someone who served with Hubbard at the time, Hana Whitfield! We hope you [...]

[Hana[.......]

Continue reading...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
LOL, one of the comments at the Bunker concerning one of Hana's stories in the excerpt:

Mighty Korgo of Teegeeack • 7 minutes ago
I thought Gorilla Goals and the Lie Factory were the craziest things are ever heard but now they only place and show.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I loved/hated reading that, LOL. Because anything that showcases the cult's craziness so clearly helps further distance me from Hubbard's thundering, chest-pounding madness is always a welcome relief.

On the other hand, as I read such insanity, I am (internally) slowly shaking my head side-to-side in full-blown cringeful disbelief that I could have ever been swept away by the 20th century's greatest (and most cruelly avaricious) "spiritual" hoax.

It's amusing that as I sit here today I am boundlessly grateful that I was not asked (or ordered) by the cult to commit acts of unspeakable evil against Hubbard's enemies. I shudder to think that I may have just gone along with it---in order to "salvage this sector" and "save mankind.....on this planet". It doesn't sound very amusing, right? LOL, so let me clarify---

What is amusing is that what saved me from becoming an HCNTFG (Hubbard Certified Nazi Thug Fair Gamer) is that I was more diabolical than Hubbard. Yes, while in the cult I was secretly the most despicably evil being imaginable, an SP.

And, being an SP, I actually was happy when beings did not attain "Total Freedom" (to destroy others' lives with disconnection, bankruptcy and the psychopathically criminal terrorism called "Fair Game"). Yeah, SPs really don't like when upstat, ethical OTs have those kind of huge wins.

Last edited:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I'm mid reading Tony's latest post of Hana's account on the ship with what's his name re the OT3 rant. I'm surprised no one LOL'd at his face with how ridiculous hubbard sounded with his ranting and raving. You know he was inventing his sci fi crap on the spot to try to scare the bejesus out of his subjects out of a jealous rage.

I knew hubbard was crazy but this confirmed it even more. A certified nut case!

Can't wait to read Hana's book!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
WoW!

This must be read!

I am so glad I was a baby when people , back then, were evovling so close to this freaking nuts...who terrified ,exploited and mind manipulate them.

At that time, I was blessed in that I was playing with my own shit, located in my own diaper, on this planet...and never been exposed to the ''Ron the bullshitter'' bullshit reality show . Thank God. :)

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
This is Larry Wright's interview of Sarge, which is only
available in the enhanced Kindle version of the book
Going Clear.

Excerpt from the movie Going CLear.

Thanks to Chuck Beatty for uploading these to his YT Channel.
He's certainly beat the drum about LRH's suicide attempt over
the years. And people should be aware of this. Not a good
outcome for a "scientific" technique.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is gruelling and quite an ordeal for those who feel they are co-erced into solo auditing the contents of OT 2 and OT 3.
There have been instances where when the person said "I don't believe any of this" they are told "You are not clear" and made to go re-do all the steps they have previously done at their expense.
For some it has been painful for YEARS.
Finally, on the level of NOTS, The cult admits that the person may not have *EVER* had any of this......this is a photo shot of their own Correction LIst ~~
Click image to magnify.

OTIIIList.jpg

OTIII.List.2.jpg

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
On the other hand, as I read such insanity, I am (internally) slowly shaking my head side-to-side in full-blown cringeful disbelief that I could have ever been swept away by the 20th century's greatest (and most cruelly avaricious) "spiritual" hoax.
I'll just give you a full ack for now: "God, I sure know how you feel!" :yes:

I've thought about this same thing a lot. I've got an article percolating
in my head that might give me and others some solace about this point.
Maybe later this week I can find time to put pen to paper (digitally) and
I'll post my hitherto unspoken revelations on this thread.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I'll just give you a full ack for now: "God, I sure know how you feel!" :yes:

I've thought about this same thing a lot. I've got an article percolating
in my head that might give me and others some solace about this point.
Maybe later this week I can find time to put pen to paper (digitally) and
I'll post my hitherto unspoken revelations on this thread.

That would be so cool. . .

Because I have tried everything to get rid of the chronic line-cringing, but nothing works.

I even tried electro-shock therapy (e-metered auditing). LOL

Actually, I think it is really amusing how incredibly low the threshold of human gullibility is. In myself---and the rest of the 7,442,000,000 brilliantly infallible experts living "on this planet".

(said proudly with thick Appalachian accent and shit-eating grin): "Hell, we'ze real damn stoopid!"

LOL

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
It is gruelling and quite an ordeal for those who feel they are co-erced into solo auditing the contents of OT 2 and OT 3.
There have been instances where when the person said "I don't believe any of this" they are told "You are not clear" and made to go re-do all the steps they have previously done at their expense.
For some it has been painful for YEARS.
Finally, on the level of NOTS, The cult admits that the person may not have *EVER* had any of this......this is a photo shot of their own Correction LIst ~~
Click image to magnify.

OTIIIList.jpg

OTIII.List.2.jpg

I quote this post of Karen because in all my own reserarch and findings what finally hit me about $cientology and OT levels is this:

People are sold a bridge with Operating thetans levels...in order to get it, they give away their home, family ties, retirement funds, and everything they get to enter into the journey of exorcising their inner ghosts and this goes on this for for the next decades..forbidden any comment that they don't believe in it or they are handled right away fot heir non-ethical conduct..and then finally, when giving the last bit fo their belongings are to be told they don't have such ghosts..the were only mocked-up...

What a cruel way to fool people...when they have lost everything, especially those of their beloved one whom they disconneted form because they warned them this whole $cientology thing look like a scam...

How can we be surprised that some delluded commit suicides or murders...

That makes my mind to hold $cientology in a short sentence

$cientology: When You are coerced in the belief and the act chasing of pseudo-entities hijacking your body but, when they are all ''gone'', you are then coerced into the belief you imagined all of this.

= Mental illness building blocks

Last edited: