Phyl Stevens clear 106.

Julia Salmen clear 108.

Pamela Kemp clear 110.

Jane Kember clear 117.

Herbie Parkhouse clear 55.

Sheena Fairchild clear 41.

Fred Hare clear 32.

Pam Pearcy clear 3.

These are but some of the people I remember in varying degrees from my childhood. Strangely enough most of them are declared SPs.

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Then there were the young 'Commodores Mesengers' in short skirts, looking after him. How old were they? I heard very young.
The early messengers had started, I believe, at about 13-14. Maybe younger.

In Counterfeit Dreams, Jeff Hawkins writes:
"Is everyone here?" one of the Commodore’s Messengers yelled down from the top of the stairs. Like all of the Messengers, she was a blonde teenager, provocatively dressed in white stack heels, white shorts, and a white shirt tied in front – exposing an expanse of midriff. Wherever they went, male eyes followed them – but they were strictly off-limits.

I recall a gorgeous blond CMO girl at an org event in the early 80's, telling us a story about Ron. Her job at one point was to draw Ron's bath. She would do this for him every night. Then one night she drew his bath, and he didn't show. Finally she went back to her room, and LRH was there. He had decided to reverse the flow and draw her bath. The CMO girl probably expected a laugh at this point from the audience.

Dead. Silence.

From the look on her face, she couldn't figure out why her story fell flat. From my perspective, I was having trouble digesting the fact that LRH presumed he had the right to enter a young girl's bedroom uninvited to draw her bath. I suspect others in the audience had similar difficulty with the story.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Originally Posted by xseaorguk
Then there were the young 'Commodores Mesengers' in short skirts, looking after him. How old were they? I heard very young.

When I was a Commadores Messenger we did not wear mini skirts, apart from one unfortunate experience I had. We did not wear stack heels and we did not show our midriff.

When I started out as a messenger I was 10, the others were 11, and 12 years old I believe.I could be ever so slightly off on the age of the others, but not my age.

Just to put it in perspective, look at this picture. The front three girls are Commadores Messengers on the Apollo in 1968/1969. I am in the middle, holding the song sheet,whilst saluting the Commadore, L. Ron Hubbard.

http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz260/tamasinsp/Apollophoto.jpg

This shows you what we wore some of the time.

Truth&Honesty

Patron with Honors

I recall a gorgeous blond CMO girl at an org event in the early 80's, telling us a story about Ron. Her job at one point was to draw Ron's bath. She would do this for him every night. Then one night she drew his bath, and he didn't show. Finally she went back to her room, and LRH was there. He had decided to reverse the flow and draw her bath. The CMO girl probably expected a laugh at this point from the audience.

Dead. Silence.

From the look on her face, she couldn't figure out why her story fell flat. From my perspective, I was having trouble digesting the fact that LRH presumed he had the right to enter a young girl's bedroom uninvited to draw her bath. I suspect others in the audience had similar difficulty with the story.

PRICELESS!!!!!!

Thanks.......I'll be using this gem next time the Ron-bots are attacking a critical media article!

It sort of "shuts them down" for a few minutes......hehe........its cognitive dissonance at it's finest!!!!

T&H

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
When I was a Commadores Messenger we did not wear mini skirts, apart from one unfortunate experience I had. We did not wear stack heels and we did not show our midriff.

When I started out as a messenger I was 10, the others were 11, and 12 years old I believe.I could be ever so slightly off on the age of the others, but not my age.

Just to put it in perspective, look at this picture. The front three girls are Commadores Messengers on the Apollo in 1968/1969. I am in the middle, holding the song sheet,whilst saluting the Commadore, L. Ron Hubbard.

This shows you what we wore some of the time.

While we have you on this thread, could you give some background on life in the early CMO? Do you have a thread already where you talk about it?

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe

Dead. Silence.

Maybe he was testing you out, to see how far he could go, how much he could get away with - pushing the edges of the envelope, maybe . . .

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Maybe he was testing you out, to see how far he could go, how much he could get away with - pushing the edges of the envelope, maybe . . .

Maybe he was hoping she would say "Thank you sir, I'll get right in! Could you please help me undo my bra strap?"

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I have no reason to doubt Ms. Whitfield's sincerity in these matters.
But the stories are very grueling. For the sake of credibility, we need more people to step forward and confirm what she has told, just like it happened in the SP Times exposé. I realize this is more diffcult than finding people who witnessed Miscavige beat someone up.

I only heard of one death of a child at Flag - period. Never heard of any more than that.

blownstaffmember

Patron with Honors
It's interesting - as public for 6 or 8 years, all you heard was how great life on the ships were. It took until the Internet came out before these dirty little secrets became openly known, but you sure get an eye opener when you join staff.

looker

Patron Meritorious
Hubbards hair may tell a secret.

Just a thought but does Sharone or any one have a lock or strand of ELRon's hair saved.

It might be interesting if a hair analysis was done to find out what drugs he had in his body.

If there were locks saved over the years one could correlate dates of *the discoveries* to drug traces in the hair.:confused2:

It would be interesting to hear who cut ElRon's hair, and may have samples saved.

One could also validate the tests of ElRons DNA to a DNA sample from Diana.

Any one want to make this a project?? Check old SO uniforms pockets books for a strand of red hair. Maybe a Personal letter from LRH? LRH might have licked the envelope to seal it shut, some DNA would be there too.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Funny thing; A. finds these stories almost incredible and wants more proof, but I found most of them on the Web before Anonymous began in 2008. And I had no idea what to look for. So there might be confirmation out there.

The only new thing was the dead babies but I have certainly read about a lot of very neglected filthy cold and hungry babies and one or two dead children at Flag (one run over in the parking garage). A few dead babies would not be out of the way.

So much for children being the future of the nation and the rest of the Child Dianetics cr@p.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Funny thing; A. finds these stories almost incredible and wants more proof, but I found most of them on the Web before Anonymous began in 2008. And I had no idea what to look for. So there might be confirmation out there.

The only new thing was the dead babies but I have certainly read about a lot of very neglected filthy cold and hungry babies and one or two dead children at Flag (one run over in the parking garage). A few dead babies would not be out of the way.

So much for children being the future of the nation and the rest of the Child Dianetics cr@p.

Child neglect was endemic, in my experience.

At ASHO in the mid 80's as a public, I had a three year old latch onto me in front of ASHO and follow me around for the next couple of hours. I had no pressing business so I informally baby-sat while trying to find out whose kid this was. Nobody seemed to know, nobody seemed to care that a young kid was unattended, and after a couple of hours one would think that SOMEBODY would have searched for her. The kid also was not talking, friendly and affectionate, but not seeming to be capable of speech.

At EUS in the early 80s, the nursery was a horror show, with one woman trying to run the whole thing. She was placed in charge of the nursery because she was too dumb to be given any more "important" post.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Thankyou Hana and anon for these videos. I know at least one old timer who is now putting things in perspective because of them and is outraged at the information they didn't have at the time.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Thankyou Hana and anon for these videos. I know at least one old timer who is now putting things in perspective because of them and is outraged at the information they didn't have at the time.

Free to shine ... I wish this old timer and any others that are at the same stage a speedy resolution so that the rest of his/her life truly belongs to them and that they have the time to communicate anything they need to, to the people that may need to hear it.

:heartflower::heartflower::heartflower: