Hana Whitfield: What it’s like to be stalked by Scientology

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
A good clip here from Hanna Whitfield:

http://tonyortega.org/2014/07/29/ha...like-to-be-stalked-by-scientology/#more-16035

Mark Bunker has shared with us another excerpt from the video interviews he’s been collecting for his upcoming documentary, Knowledge Report.

In this clip, he interviews Hana Eltringham Whitfield about what it’s like to be the target of “Fair Game” — Scientology’s notorious retaliation efforts coordinated by its Office of Special Affairs (OSA), which often include intrusive surveillance by private investigators.

Veda

Sponsor
Here's the video on YouTube:

[video=youtube;qqi9WXY1P0w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqi9WXY1P0w[/video]

"It is incumbent on this and every court to realize the amount of deception, chicanery, lying, manipulation, and outright criminality that Scientology will employ to hide the truth about their criminal activities... The tactic... is to involve members in criminal acts for which they are then liable, which then prevents the person from speaking out."

Jesse Prince, affidavit, 1998​

smartone

My Own Boss
Blimey, you'd think they would have something better to do. How boring it must be to follow people around. :ohmy:

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Wow!

Wow!

The organization won't provide toilet paper to its staff but will drop million$ to watch (not stop, just watch) ex-members meet disaffected members.

It's scary, it's weird, it's LRon policy being carried out.

100% in tech and on policy. Creepy and it works 100% of the time.

Ugh.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Does someone has the answer to this question:

''did LRH knew , was aware, or did order this fair game op on Hana ????''

I wouldn't be surprised!

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I, for one, would have loved to have fun with these jokers. Like leading them down a deserted winding road, at the end of which would be waiting a few police cars to ask them why they were harassing me. Or perhaps some even more amusing activities.