What's new

Handling OSA

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
We once had a problem with kids playing mailbox baseball on our road. I took a paper towel tube, duct taped one end shut and filled it with three small, (very) rotten eggs and the innards of a two-week-old durian. Jaysus Key-rist that was a disgusting operation. Fresh durian is bad enough.

Our mailbox was black, so I used electrical tape to affix this to the left side of the box, with the open end of the tube pointing at the road.

Our box got hit one more time, and most of the goo was not in the tube when I went to examine the wreckage. I can only hope that it was all over the arm holding the offending bat, and hopefully well into the passenger compartment, too.

We have never had another mailbox destroyed.

Has anyone evr done this to the OSA goons if you suspect that they are going to sift your trash? Put in the most disgusting shit you can find and drape it all over official looking paperwork? Tape rat traps to the inside of a cardboard box, so a hand reaching in gets a little action? Let a whole fish go all maggoty before stuffing it in a manilla envelope with a bank's address on it?
I can't have been the first one to think of this. :laugh:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
We once had a problem with kids playing mailbox baseball on our road. I took a paper towel tube, duct taped one end shut and filled it with three small, (very) rotten eggs and the innards of a two-week-old durian. Jaysus Key-rist that was a disgusting operation. Fresh durian is bad enough.

Our mailbox was black, so I used electrical tape to affix this to the left side of the box, with the open end of the tube pointing at the road.

Our box got hit one more time, and most of the goo was not in the tube when I went to examine the wreckage. I can only hope that it was all over the arm holding the offending bat, and hopefully well into the passenger compartment, too.

Has anyone evr done this to the OSA goons if you suspect that they are going to sift your trash? Put in the most disgusting shit you can find and drape it all over official looking paperwork? Tape rat traps to the inside of a cardboard box, so a hand reaching in gets a little action? Let a whole fish go all maggoty before stuffing it in a manilla envelope with a bank's address on it?

You aren't.

Are you trying to incite illegal actions?

for years, the obvious truth has sufficed, the actions..... are fucking horrendous. :tumbleweed:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Absolutelty nothing illegal. There's nothing illegal about throwing out disgusting things.

I pulled similar things on the goons on both sides who read my mail when I was in the USSR. I would fill an envelope with a letter and a bunch of flour, so when they steamed it open it the glue would get all gummy (and of course make a mess on the desk).

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Re: The Durian - A Sniff-Test

For those who don't know much/anything about a durian, here's a fun* video:

[video=youtube;oQj-hFfmYkQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQj-hFfmYkQ[/video]

JB (*Okay, maybe not "fun" as in enjoyable..."fun" as in ew-gross-lmfao-ick-play-it-again-because-ew-gross-lmfao-ick!)

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Durian

[video=youtube;5V5mWjOzkgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V5mWjOzkgk[/video]

and stinky tofu

[video=youtube;ILexn0r6STg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILexn0r6STg[/video]

are the only 2 foods I'm aware of that have defeated Andrew Zimmern.

I've eaten both. Stinky tofu from the same place that got Andrew - Mrs. Dai's House of Legendary Stink.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Absolutelty nothing illegal. There's nothing illegal about throwing out disgusting things.

Wrong. Affixing anything to a mailbox that could endanger or sicken someone using the mailbox is a violation of the US Postal Service. What if it was your mailman who saw the contraption on the mailbox, tried to remove it, and got the nasty shit on him/her. He/she could have you charged with assault, not to mention criminal charges involving the health code.

handling OSA

stock-photos-throwing-shit-throwing-44010801.jpg

AnonKat

Crusader
Dear OSA you have all my shit, I just want to fuck your leader David Miscavige in his ass with a Tom Cruise bubble head puppet

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wrong. Affixing anything to a mailbox that could endanger or sicken someone using the mailbox is a violation of the US Postal Service. What if it was your mailman who saw the contraption on the mailbox, tried to remove it, and got the nasty shit on him/her. He/she could have you charged with assault, not to mention criminal charges involving the health code.

???

I wasn't suggesting anyone do that to the mailbox for OSA, I was talking about booby trapping your garbage. I would not have left the thing on the box for the next day, it was Halloween, a night I knew the shithead was going to be out, and I put it on that night before I went to bed.

And the mailman thought it was funny. I live in a very small town. Everyone knows everyone else.