What's new

Happy Birthday ESMB!

Congratulations, Emma!

Kudos and admiration to you for all your effort and integrity getting this board up and making this a safe haven for ex-scns to decompress! :happydance:

tessa

Patron
Happy Birthday ESMB

Happy Birthday ESMB,Congratulations EMMA!!!My prediction is this board is going to be more and more popular as time goes on.Just relax and have fun.We love you.:happydance: tessa

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Happy B'Day and grateful to be a part of it.

This is the only forum I've been on and not been run off of after two months.

I guess I am in the right place finally to originate.

The purpose of the forum was a holy button!

"This message board is for ex Scientologists to freely discuss mutual experiences in Scientology".

And grants every person a seat at the table that opened that book.

Thank you for being so generous Emma.

T.I.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
HUPPIY BRURTHDAYE ESMB

Superbly well done to Emma and

THANK YOU

for everything you have done for us here ! ! ! ! ! !

:happydance: :happydance: :yes: :yes: :) :) :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :wave: :wave: :heartflower: :heartflower: :heartflower: :heartflower: :heartflower: :heartflower:

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
HappyBdayYellow.gif

Nice going Emma!

I am proud to be a member of this board. Great people!

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Happy Birthday ESMB

And

A Big Hip Hip Hooray for Emma!:happydance:

Iv'e said it before and i will say it again.I had my doubts about coming on this message board because although i was in the Sea Org i have Never considered myself a Scientologist and Never will do.
Learning the Scientology language is something i never thought i would find myself doing,just so long as i don't start speaking it off the board.:omg:

However, i have found coming here an extremely interesting experience,and life is all about experiences.Right.:)

So Well Done Emma for making it an interesting experience and Good Luck for the future!

Tamasin:)

Last edited: