What's new

Has anybody seen my kids?

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
I have not seen or heard them since I was g rodded early 2001. The last I knew they were in California in the orbit of the mother Sue Lane or Harrison of Sunnyvale. Mason Lane was a car mechanic, 31 yo, propably married to a red-head scio, may have moved to a town near the Base. Melanie,26 yo, has blond hair blue eyes. Meryl 24, dirty blond, blue eyes.

byte301

Crusader
Sorry WantsToTalk, I don't know them. Keep checking back though. Someone in here could know them and where they are.

I wish you the best. Hope you get some good news about them.

byte301

Crusader
You should post your kids names too. Someone might know them but not your wife's name. A lot of people on this board are really good at research.

Wants2Talk

Mason Adam Lane d.o.b. 3.17.75.....17th might be 18th or 19th
Melanie Violet Lane d.o.b. 8.30.80
Meryl Sue Lane d.o.b. 8.30.81

Last known to be in Bay Area California.

byte301

Crusader
Thanks IWTT. Now check back for any incoming news. You could also post your story.

And welcome to the board!:yes:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Old news of Melanie

I believe I met Melanie quite a few years ago--sounds like aroung the time of your goldenrod. Sue married a George Harrison, am I correct? Melanie had been on lines at Stevens Creek and was attending UC Berkely for Environmental Sciences of some type. The last info I had was that she had left school to go on staff at Los Gatos Org. She had been going out with a guy who worked at the Creek, and he had later blown, but I don't know anything further than that as far as Melanie goes. She was a really sweet girl, and she had spoken about you--I know you were definitely in her thoughts, but she couldn't really talk about it. Sorry this is so dated and without many details, but it might give you some paths to chase down a bit more info. I'm still in touch a little with people don't know how far 'gone' I am, so if I can get any further data, I will. Any further info you could give me on Meryl? I know there had been a Meryl who was at the Creek on TTC--but don't know much about her at all, and it's been a long time, and the physical description you gave doesn't quite match up with any memory.

Wants2Talk

Oh my god...thank you so much.

Yes Steven's Creek was a place they went. And your description of Melanie fits to a tee.

Meryl was was younger. Straight hair. She would have lived with me in the trunk of a car.

I raised these girls alone till they where teenagers. The stories will fill a book someday. I love them so.

Please, please more info!

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wants2Talk

Can you PM me with anything about you/girls that might help tickle my memory? I'm off to the east coast to see my sister, but, I'll get back to you with anything else I can recall or any other ideas I might come up with on getting more info.

Wisened One

Crusader
:welcome: to ESMB, both of you! I'm glad you have receieved some news, hope you hear more soon! I love threads like this.....when several people are able to fill them in....

pomfritz

Patron with Honors
I knew Sue and the kids at Los Gatos back in 2002. The info I have is similar to Clamicide.

I didn't know Sue's husband. Mason did get married to a girl that was online's at LG as an Academy Supe at the time, I can't recall her name but I think she was the daughter of a guy named Steve, forgot last name.

One of the daughters (Melanie?) was the receptionist for awhile.

Sorry, not too much right now, I will check with others and see if I can come up with more.

pomfritz

Patron with Honors
Yeah, I beleive so. Kind of long and wavy. Very fair skin. I think the father's name was Steve Pope and he may have married Debbie Wehr. Still drawing a blank on the daughter's name.

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Sorry to interrupt....but this thread is breaking my heart.

I am praying with all my might that you be reunited with your family.

byte301

Crusader
Sorry to interrupt....but this thread is breaking my heart.

I am praying with all my might that you be reunited with your family.

Me too duddins. These threads make me cry. Then I get even madder then I was before...which is pretty goddamn mad!:angry:

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
This story is very close to my heart. There are entirely too many of us who don't know much about where our own children are, what they are doing, and how they feel. This is the effect of the Church of Scientology on families.

Destroyed.

pomfritz

Patron with Honors
Something came to mind.

Around late 2002, early 2003 I ran into Lynn Hoffman and Heidi at CCLA and we had a Sunday breakfast there. I recall Heidi saying that she and Mason were moving somewhere out of the Bay Area, Mason might have even been getting into something besides auto repair. Not sure of the details, it's been awhile.

Maybe someone else might recall more on whether they moved or not.