What's new

Has anybody seen my kids?

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
Corona, Ca

Something came to mind.

Around late 2002, early 2003 I ran into Lynn Hoffman and Heidi at CCLA and we had a Sunday breakfast there. I recall Heidi saying that she and Mason were moving somewhere out of the Bay Area, Mason might have even been getting into something besides auto repair. Not sure of the details, it's been awhile.

Maybe someone else might recall more on whether they moved or not.

I found a Mason Lane on some web search near Corona, California, which btw is mighty close to Gilman Hot Springs.

byte301

Crusader
It may also help to post on some of the other boards like exscientologykids. I don't have the correct addresses for these. Can someone else help by posting them? The exSO board would be good too.

Wirestripper

Patron with Honors
Hello Byte, I just saw your thread!

Do you know if Meryl was ever at Los Gatos Academy? There was a Meryl in my grades for several years when I was there...I had heard she joined staff at Los Gatos org and was dating a guy who was on staff at Stevens Creek org the last time I saw her (this was in 2005 I think....I'm bad with dates....)

I can't remember his name at the moment, but I will think on it and I will put out a few feelers at both Los Gatos and Stevens Creek orgs for you!

Good luck!

byte301

Crusader
Hello Byte, I just saw your thread!

Do you know if Meryl was ever at Los Gatos Academy? There was a Meryl in my grades for several years when I was there...I had heard she joined staff at Los Gatos org and was dating a guy who was on staff at Stevens Creek org the last time I saw her (this was in 2005 I think....I'm bad with dates....)

I can't remember his name at the moment, but I will think on it and I will put out a few feelers at both Los Gatos and Stevens Creek orgs for you!

Good luck!

Wirestripper, thanks but it isn't my thread, it's want2know. :yes: I just bumped it to keep it on the front page. This guys needs to find his kids and your help would be appreciated I'm sure! He hasn't posted in a while so I hope he will keep checking back.:)

Wants2Talk

Checking back about Son and 2 girls

Has anybody heard anything about Mason, Melanie or Meryl in the SanFran to SanJose area?

Stevens Creek maby?

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Has anybody heard anything about Mason, Melanie or Meryl in the SanFran to SanJose area?

Stevens Creek maby?

Someone on this board had a great idea not long ago, and that was to get pictures of all the disconnected Scientologists and put them on posters at the demonstrations. I think it might force the churches hand somewhat if it is getting continuous bad PR. It is worth a try. The other possibility is that one of your kids will see one of the signs or someone will tell them about it and they will wake up and contact you.

It's worth a try.

Wants2Talk

Pic of my girls for use in protest poster

Here is a pic of the girls when we were in Los Gotos. So yes there in their twenties now but still in the Sunnyvale-South Bay area. I wish someone would pront a big as poster of this for future raids in the area.

They loved that dog. He was one beautiful beast.

Daddy

This is my first time attaching a pic...bear with if I fail.

Attachments

• melanie and meryl copy.jpg
    melanie and meryl copy.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 163