What's new

Has anybody seen my kids?

byte301

Crusader
Hey Wants3Talk,

I'm glad you're back! We've had a lot of new people so maybe somebody will have some new info for you.

Also someone was saying that people looking to re-connect might try and set up a web site with the peoples name's you're looking for as the domain name. That way if they google their own name it will come up. You could post some contact info so they can reach you. Maybe just an e mail address so you don't get wacko's bothering you on your phone.

You could also try looking for them on facebook.

I'm sorry you haven't had any luck so far. Hang in there though. Things are happening pretty quickly lately.

anon2019

Patron with Honors
White pages has an address for a mason lane living with heidi lane. I don't know how current this info is.
A google search lists him as working for Smythe Volvo in Stevens Creek again I don't know how recent this is.

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname=mason&firstname_begins_with=1&name=lane&where=San+Jose%2C+CA
Mason A Lane

1390 Melwood Dr
San Jose, CA 95118-2924

(408) 826-4930
Household: Heidi M Lane

Smythe Volvo
4600 Stevens Creek Blvd
San Jose, CA 95129
(408) 983-2400

byte301

Crusader
White pages has an address for a mason lane living with heidi lane. I don't know how current this info is.
A google search lists him as working for Smythe Volvo in Stevens Creek again I don't know how recent this is.

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?firstname=mason&firstname_begins_with=1&name=lane&where=San+Jose%2C+CA

Smythe Volvo
4600 Stevens Creek Blvd
San Jose, CA 95129
(408) 983-2400

Thanks, anon.

We sometimes forget to look in the obvious places.:p

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi nice to meet you here

There are four Melanie Lanes listed on facebook:

two of them with pictures - one of them lives in LA CA and one in Phoenix AZ.

Love

Markus

Markus

Last edited:

Markus

Meryl Sue Lane

There is a Meryl Lane listed on facebook. She seems to live in or near Silicon Valley because most of her friends who are listed are from there.

I hope this will help you to get in contact with your children again.

Love

Markus

TheSwordsman42

Hi, I'm the Swordsman42. I usually hang out on WWP so I haven't posted much here yet. Wants2Talk, I saw your posts over there as DadInVaine which got me interested in helping.

I've been doing some of my own research and have gained some incomplete information. I would like to ask some questions.
Can you (or someone else) provide
1. A description (ethnicity, hair, eyes, height) of George H Harrison (12 / 9 / 43 , 65 y.o.)
2. A description of Sue Harrison including her date of birth

When I have more information I will PM or post what I have already.

Good find. Hint, one of the fan pages is very important. :wink2:

skollie

Hi, I'm the Swordsman42. I usually hang out on WWP so I haven't posted much here yet. Wants2Talk, I saw your posts over there as DadInVaine which got me interested in helping.

I've been doing some of my own research and have gained some incomplete information. I would like to ask some questions.
Can you (or someone else) provide
1. A description (ethnicity, hair, eyes, height) of George H Harrison (12 / 9 / 43 , 65 y.o.)
2. A description of Sue Harrison including her date of birth

When I have more information I will PM or post what I have already.

Good find. Hint, one of the fan pages is very important. :wink2:

Yep that caught my eye immediately :yes: - followed by the many scientologist friends.

TheSwordsman42

Doing a public records search, this address is found to be common with Sue, George, Mason and Melanie. There are a couple of others, but is the only one for Melanie and is confirmed by webpages for Sue and George's businesses. Couldn't find any address for Meryl.

1339 Norman Dr
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
408-749-1623

Looking at the facebook page for Meryl Lane (see above for link), she is a fan of Vision Design (Tom Cruise is not important). Vision Design gives its address the same as above and its website at http://www.vision-design.us/Site/Home.html
fbmlx.jpg

fbvd.jpg

Looking at Vision Designs website, Sue Harrison is the Senior Designer and apparently the business is located at the house on Norman Dr. Heidi Lane also works as a designer with Sue. These pictures were put on the website (Sue on left, Heidi on right).
suelanevd.jpg
heidilanevd.jpg

Important
From the website, the section "Success Stories" has responses written apparently by Meryl Lane, and are shown below. The first one seems to allege that Meryl is living separately, which is the only evidence so far.
“Our designer insisted we get an induction cooktop because it was state of the art energy efficiency. She could insist because she is my mother and, because this is my first house, I didn’t know anything about kitchen equipment. But we really love it. We have had timed contests and the induction cooktop always wins because it is so efficient. It puts all the energy into the food, not the surrounding air. And we love that it is easy to clean and blends perfectly with the countertop.”
M.S. Lane

“We had the spray foam insulation that Vision Design recommended installed in our crawl space in Dec 2006. We immediately noticed how much warmer the house felt! And we immediately noticed that we could feel specific drafts and sources of cold air. Once the whole floor wasn’t cold we could fee the cold air coming in from the fireplace, under the door to the unheated back hall, from the attic stair door and the grate from the whole house fan. So we asked them about solutions for these problems and were directed toward chimney stoppers and insulated Velcro-ed on covers for openings on the ceiling. These made a big difference. Now we can still feel the difference between the areas that have fiberglass batt insulation (colder) and the old cellulose insulation (warmer) but we haven’t gotten to fixing that yet.”
MS Lane

Doing more searching based on the house address, I found that another business was located there. Two Lions Consulting is run by George says the website www.twolions.com/ . The circled link (about opposing the drugging of society) goes to Freedumb mag.
twolionsgeorge.jpg

About the Phone numbers
Since there are a few numbers here, I re-checked them.
  • (408) 749-1623 shows George or Sue Harrison
  • (408) 749-0360 also shows up with George or Sue Harrison
  • (408) 749-1622 is given for Vision Design, unpublished
  • (408) 202-3474 is given for Two Lions Consulting, cell phone and unpublished

Best Wishes,
The Swordsman42

Melanie and Meryl

TheSwordsman42, you have the right info. That is Sue, Melanie and Meryl's mother.

I was Meryl's teacher and later I worked with her at SNC. She had been in the TTC but eventually routed out. She was a hellraiser, had a lot of spunk and was often in trouble over it. She and I got along just fine. Haven't seen her since then though.

Melanie went into the SO, I think CMO but am not sure. I left in 2006 so this data is a bit old.

More and more people are leaving the church these days, keep checking back and eventually you will find them.

byte301

Crusader
Hope the OP keeps checking back.

Emma, is there any way this thread could be stickied? With all the new people and lurkers around these days it shouldn't be lost.

This whole thing still makes me rage.

No disconnection my ass.:angry:

Wants2Talk

This is true!

Gentle Ones,

Thanks for the renewed interest.

My problem is that I expect calling or writing won't work for me as I am declared. From research Meryl is married to a scilon and living in an in-law apartment at sue and georges property on Norman Drive in Sunnyvale.

The news about Melanie is news. The
Sea Org - How sad is that...she was so smart-working on being a solar engineer.

The descript on Meryl sounds correct...she was my little girl and love me deeply.

Mason living with Heidi and working at a Volvo dealer sound correct.

Again - I so afraid that trying to call them won't work for me.

George is white about 60yo works writing and selling big brother software to prisons.

Sue designs kitchens and baths.

I guess I am hoping to find somebody who knows them or is or was in contact with them. I don;t even know if they think of me, know how i miss them, or if I have any grand-kids.

Thanks

WTT

Last edited:

Wants2Talk

This is Meryl

yes thats her

but who is this dude kissing her - she never brought him home to meet daddy!

byte301

Crusader
Gentle Ones,

Thanks for the renewed interest.

My problem is that I expect calling or writing won't work for me as I am declared. From research Meryl is married to a scilon and living in an in-law apartment at sue and georges property on Norman Drive in Sunnyvale.

The news about Melanie is news. The
Sea Org - How sad is that...she was so smart-working on being a solar engineer.

The descript on Meryl sounds correct...she was my little girl and love me deeply.

Mason living with Heidi and working at a Volvo dealer sound correct.

Again - I so afraid that trying to call them won't work for me.

George is white about 60yo works writing and selling big brother software to prisons.

Sue does designs kitchens and baths.

I guess I am hoping to find somebody who knows them or is or was in contact with them. I don;t even know if they think of me, know how i miss them, or if I have any grand-kids.

Thanks

WTT

Hey WantsToTalk!

I am so glad you checked in on this thread!

Listen, the way it's been going in the CoS your kids may be at the breaking point. There are a lot of scientologists that are disaffected but are keeping their mouths shut out of fear of being declared. Your kids just might fall into that catagory.

I don't think it could hurt to call them and tell them that you love them and are there for them if they ever need you. It may be the tipping point for them. You just never know.

They may not respond right now but at least they will know you haven't given up. That will stick in their minds, believe me.

Anyway could the situation be made any worse as it stands right now?

Wants2Talk

Scared

I seems what we have thusfar is a phone number and address for Mason and and an addresses - of sorts for for meryl.

I have a daughter (18-by different mother) who I might call Mason - I'll see.

Its a tough thing though...getting one of a family out...just some news would help me last