What's new

Has anybody seen my kids?

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
I feel the same. Often I am so angry and heart-broken that any idea I have of action seems wild, hamful, crazy or ineffective. So I do nothing...for now.

Kutta

Exseaorguk and Wants2Talk, my heart goes out to both of you. I unfortunately do not know how it would be best to proceed, except to say that if you can just get gentle messages to them that you love them, always have and always will. Love to you both. Don't give up.

Wants2Talk

Please note the new german film about to be release which seems to be based on this subject.

Last edited:

Daisy

Patron with Honors
This is Daisy's Sister, Scout77 (rose)

When I was still in the cult Ed was on study, morning til night he was married to Holly Bergantz.
Didn't know him well but he appeared to be an all right sort of man.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
I have not seen or heard them since I was g rodded early 2001. The last I knew they were in California in the orbit of the mother Sue Lane or Harrison of Sunnyvale. Mason Lane was a car mechanic, 31 yo, propably married to a red-head scio, may have moved to a town near the Base. Melanie,26 yo, has blond hair blue eyes. Meryl 24, dirty blond, blue eyes.

Hi, I knew a Sue Harrison, if its the same one, was she in England at one time. She didnt have children at that time. :confused2:

Wants2Talk

Sue was sue Lane when she was in England late 70 - early 80. I was raising the kids on my own and with my mom while she trained at Saint Hill

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Quote from above:
"Melanie got married and has at least one baby named Violet. She married Ed Baichtal. He is the chaplain at LG org. He moonlights and makes a good living.
Melanie was on staff at LG org left to have her baby. She is a stay at home mom."

Does anybody know Ed Baichtal?

Does he ever show his face at a demo... pose for a photo?...hmmmm?

Wow. I was off-site for a long time and just happened to trip into this thread tonight again after a long absence. I have to tell you, there must be hope for Melanie. Being a stay-at-home mom within the cult world (especially if you were staff) is frowned upon so deeply and so much !$@# can come down upon you. Melanie must really have something within her to be able to do this. The cult tried to get my husband to leave me for sticking behind the idea of wanting to raise my children, and I was in the same geographical area, and have seen the weird ideas the local orgs run as far as "greatest good" vs. family ideals. I have no idea about Ed (never heard of him or met him), but I did know Melanie a bit. Joyous that she is raising her baby, and hopefully she'll be on the other side at some point.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Re: Your Children

Oh my god...thank you so much.

Yes Steven's Creek was a place they went. And your description of Melanie fits to a tee.

Meryl was was younger. Straight hair. She would have lived with me in the trunk of a car.

I raised these girls alone till they where teenagers. The stories will fill a book someday. I love them so.

Please, please more info!

OMG this needs to stop, so many people hurting over disconnection, it brought tears to my eyes, please God I do hope you locate them & get re-united :bigcry: Take care & continue looking, all the best for you & your children :yes:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Quote from above:
"Melanie got married and has at least one baby named Violet. She married Ed Baichtal. He is the chaplain at LG org. He moonlights and makes a good living.
Melanie was on staff at LG org left to have her baby. She is a stay at home mom."

Does anybody know Ed Baichtal?

Does he ever show his face at a demo... pose for a photo?...hmmmm?

I have pm'd you contact info on she and her husband, including a link to a photo of Ed :)

Wants2Talk

Hi

Just wondering if ay newbies have ay news of my now adult children. This thread is a bit long i the tooth but I just thought since many folks have bee leaving lately I would bump it back.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi

Just wondering if ay newbies have ay news of my now adult children. This thread is a bit long i the tooth but I just thought since many folks have bee leaving lately I would bump it back.

Wants2talk I don't know what else you have done to try and locate them, but first thought that comes to mind is police, and more specifically the FBI.

There is a possibility as you well know..that some of what is in this link applies.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1590

I think it would be worth an effort to go to the FBI website and make a call and discuss the issue and at least ask for a referral for further discussion as your children are MIssing. Perhaps they have a list of Not urgent but 'individuals of concern" :unsure:

hugs

Anonycat

Crusader
I have not seen or heard them since I was g rodded early 2001. The last I knew they were in California in the orbit of the mother Sue Lane or Harrison of Sunnyvale. Mason Lane was a car mechanic, 31 yo, propably married to a red-head scio, may have moved to a town near the Base. Melanie,26 yo, has blond hair blue eyes. Meryl 24, dirty blond, blue eyes.

Bumping the OP.

There is a Susan Y. Lane in San Jose at 3160 Apperson Ridge Dr., (408) 270-9700 or alternately (408) 531-1933. Best wishes in reconnecting.

In nearby Santa Clara is Susan L. Harrison. Address and phone viewable.

Wants2Talk

Thanks. I will look into it over winter break. I can't deal with big emotional waves right now as I am kinda swamped working my way up fulfilling the "loser degraded being whose postulates are doomed to 180 on him forever no matter what - and the harder he tries the stronger his postulates will 180 on him" curse (prediction) my scientologist ex and our dear friend Ron made put on me. I feel like I am in a small canoe in a big ocean. So not pursing reconnection until I am ready to be an example of post scientology success. I am working on that everyday. It sucks, is crazy, and makes no sense but they did a number on me-bad pr to kids and such.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Thanks. I will look into it over winter break. I can't deal with big emotional waves right now as I am kinda swamped working my way up fulfilling the "loser degraded being whose postulates are doomed to 180 on him forever no matter what - and the harder he tries the stronger his postulates will 180 on him" curse (prediction) my scientologist ex and our dear friend Ron made put on me. I feel like I am in a small canoe in a big ocean. So not pursing reconnection until I am ready to be an example of post scientology success. I am working on that everyday. It sucks, is crazy, and makes no sense but they did a number on me-bad pr to kids and such.

I found your kids. Will PM the info to you. :)

Wants2Talk

For not am am just curious about them. The are Scientologists so they would probably hang up if I called. I just like news. Its been ten years since heard from them. I try not to think about it cause it makes me so sad.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
For not am am just curious about them. The are Scientologists so they would probably hang up if I called. I just like news. Its been ten years since heard from them. I try not to think about it cause it makes me so sad.

You can always send the greeting cards. They may toss them, but at least in the back of their minds, they know you're still thinking of them. That will mean a world of difference should they ever wake up from the cult mind fuck. :)

Gib

Crusader
You can always send the greeting cards. They may toss them, but at least in the back of their minds, they know you're still thinking of them. That will mean a world of difference should they ever wake up from the cult mind fuck. :)

when I blew from staff, my aunt & uncle saved my ass with a place to stay and get back on my feet.