What's new

Has anybody seen my kids?

rich

Silver Meritorious Patron
E-mail can reveal history or IP or other things, best left unknown until people feel comfortable with doxing themselves. PMs here are secure, and in my opinion, the best way to get to know someone before divulging personal information to. In fact, there is no urgency to giving an e-mail address.

I don't really know how to post a picture of my ear. Give me your phone # and I'll text you one. You can then post it for me if you want.

Wants2Talk

The establishment is not making you go through all these yrs and yrs of "training" so that you can one day "be". They are doing it to control you.So that they can "be" powerfull over you. If you get your certification, and you still insist on "being" , they will suspend your certification till you learn your lesson. I think you should get together with the dirty opossum- and quick.

What is the dirty possum?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I don't really know how to post a picture of my ear. Give me your phone # and I'll text you one. You can then post it for me if you want.
Lol!
I think he/she/it should give you all their personal stuff too, so you could double-check and make sure they weren't a replaciemint of a chocolate kind. Phoney numbers, & SIN's, and bank account shit too, as well as folk's e-mails, might as well go fer de woiks!

(ouch)

My drunken kitchen.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I do not understand the possum reference. Could you explain it please?

Not this,

0723e646b93d0de0f5a8689ddf5e3625.jpg

But this gem?~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6F_S4LbdpE

No.

Possibly~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CnlyuxPCvM

:)

:)

rich

poster/member number CO2; -- He has a cartoon possum as his avatar. He offered to help you in your career. I think you should take the help. Not because you need it, but because it would probably actually end up helping both of you.

Wants2Talk

Please forgive me for what I am about to say.

A little context: i'm 63, and not remotely apologetic for drug and alcohol use over the that time. My children, have used stuff, and get together with us on week ends, where beer and mixed Polynesian Potables are made and served.

I'm a general contractor and real estate agent/broker. I took the minimum number of classes to get those certs.

I have never had a fondness for school. (understatement0.

In some old Woody Allen movie, he has a character saying, " Those who can, do. Those who can't , teach. Those who can't teach, teach gym."

I know Hubbard said this, but that doesn't make it untrue: if you want to be an architect, go out and do it.

I barely made it through high school without dropping out.

One of my sons, really really, barely made it through high school.

We, both , live in houses, that we own, that would sell for over a million dollars. We earned the money.

Surprise surprise, in the real world, many people care more about the product that you produce in an agreed upon time frame, than whether you have a piece of paper, saying you survived four years of school.

If it is an architect that you want to be, the best way to do that is to start designing, drawing plans for a client.

Going to school is a via, a very long non shortcut.

If you want to PM me, I can connect you with an architect, with a license, in Newport Beach, CA, where he has a 40 foot boat. Between the two of us, we can give you steps to take to create a career.

I will be done after this next semester. Will pm within the moon.

Wants2Talk

Gentlemen. My sense of humor is not now. An apparently female person has joined this board and offered me kid news. I am sitting here hitting refresh like a school boy. Hijack my thread and I will curse you through the wire.

[video=youtube;ChnjZoqSvUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChnjZoqSvUw[/video]

[video=youtube;HcBDUnH04dE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcBDUnH04dE[/video]

rich

rich, are you okay with just crapping up your own threads?
No, I am not.
I prefere decisive A to B smooth , comfortable clear communication that anyone can easily understand,even a nooby or wog or fencesitter. But there are many people that want to detour that into their own agenda and sometimes I have to go along in order to get along. At least for awhile.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Ogs ,are you drunk?
Ah is apparently no, according to my merry band of witnesses (including mah kid), but I plan on a buzz soon. The big question tho Rich, are you half the man you'd thought you'd be in the future? Where are ya now? (so sry, yeh, two questions, complicated fer sure), is, like, trolling a site for recovering cult ex's site?, kinda pathetic? :yes:

:shrug:

:carryon:

rich

Ah is apparently no, according to my merry band of witnesses (including mah kid), but I plan on a buzz soon. The big question tho Rich, are you half the man you'd thought you'd be in the future? Where are ya now? (so sry, yeh, two questions, complicated fer sure), is, like, trolling a site for recovering cult ex's site?, kinda pathetic? :yes:

:shrug:

:carryon:

I'd say I'm twice the man, but I've learned that I never arive at be. Everytime I do arive there is more future to travel into.So it's kind of an adventure. Things haven't even gone in the same dimension I thought they would-let alone being what I thought I would be.

"Where are ya now?" That's one of the conditions formulas ,isn't it? Thanks for the free session.

Yeah, trolling a bunch of post traumatic stressers is pretty sick.

Wants2Talk

I presented my masters thesis yesterday to a panel of 5 architects. :coffee: They liked it! Another step in post Hubbard healing. :clap:

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
When the time comes.... if the time comes. You might think about a face to face in a public place. Do not stalk them but if you happen to walk into a Starbucks, grocery store or other public place where they are - just say I am your Dad & love you. Have a note or card with you to give them.

Have your contact info on the card or letter. If they want to talk then & now you are there, if they want to get back to you later you know they have the correct information.

Make sure you have a Facebook page in your name in the about section say you want to get back in contact with your kids.

Get a LinkedIn page with your professional profile - again they may be searching for you more or less.

I know a man who put up a Facebook page hoping to find his two children he had to give up for adoption when their mother died - long time ago with single fathers did not have support for raising children. Within six weeks his son found him - had been searching for years but had a common name. The Facebook page with photo was all it took...

They may feel bad that they "shunned you" and might feel you do not care to be in contact.

No matter what you think you need to achieve first.... you have already achieved three wonderful kids - don't miss another day if you can help it. You have grandchildren to spoil.

Good luck!