What's new

Has anyone here been out to the cult's Trementina Base in New Mexico?

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Interesting

Hmmmm. Very interesting. I travel to NM on a regular basis...might have to take a drive out there and snap a few pics.

BTW, from where did you get the info on this scio location, if I might ask?

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hmmmm. Very interesting. I travel to NM on a regular basis...might have to take a drive out there and snap a few pics.

BTW, from where did you get the info on this scio location, if I might ask?

Never mind....looks like someone already beat me too it (referring to post by Zinj).

byte301

Crusader

Yeah, they have people out there. Some have speculated that Shelly is there but I was told by someone here in Albuquerque that she isn't.

From what I've read you can't get close enough to take pictures because of a locked gate, but I've never been there myself.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Anderson Cooper 360 on CNN did a story segment on the NM facility which includes the part of the local TV coverage that doesn't seem to be available now.

Zinj

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah, that's what it is supposed to be. A local sheriff got a tour a few years ago and said that it was a storage site.

I remember that video. He didn't say much more than that though.

I hope DM likes redoing all the work for the Archives because of his changes to the basics.:D

I remember that video. He didn't say much more than that though.

I hope DM likes redoing all the work for the Archives because of his changes to the basics.:D

I was thinking the same thing, but then again he's probably thinking ... why bother? it's nothing but bullshit anyway. Might as well spend the money on another empty building or stupid lawsuit.

elwood

Patron with Honors

I can tell you that the resolution on Google Earth is much better than it was a year ago. "Rumor" has it that last year a couple of guys altered the registration numbers on their airplane. circled the place a few times and actually made a touch-and-go on the runway to see what would happen. I hear it was quite exciting since the runway is almost 6300 feet above sea level and their 182 just didn't climb that well at that altitude. Good thing that strip's on top of a mesa. Reports are that no one showed themselves - no signs of life. Maybe the Scilons just weren't interested. You will never find the airplane, Davey. It ain't from anywhere within 200 miles of Tremintina. Quit looking. No video due to extremely high pucker factor.

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Who Owns the Site

I don't have the reference to hand, but I read that the government

in essence owns it. Sold by the traitor himself, no doubt.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I don't have the reference to hand, but I read that the government

in essence owns it. Sold by the traitor himself, no doubt.

No. Not true. Somebody came up with a story that they'd traded the parcel
but, that was a false report

Zinj

everfree

Patron Meritorious

Of course he does - he doesn't do the work himself, just screams at SO members to do it for free then has them reg untold millions of unaccounted money for it from the public. What's not to like?

AngryGayPope

Patron with Honors
It's not just a storage facility

There is a large mansion, guns, stored food and everything else needed for "survivalists" after a nuclear war when all us wogs are wiped out. THe ones left would be begging for the Sci's to open their blastproof door but they won't!

The base is ostensibly to protect the high level sci's this way and keep LRH's doc's safe in underground storage. A logo scrawled in the ground is designed to let reincarnated Sci's who had to travel from another planet (because all are dead on earth) find the place easily (!).