What's new

Have to return your Mark 7 E-Meter before the Mark Ultra 8 you PAID FOR is delivered?

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
Re: Have to return your Mark 7 E-Meter before the Mark Ultra 8 you PAID FOR is delive

That ED, or what we see of it, refers only to bookstore stocks and org copies. The part shown here is an attachment, so maybe the full ED tells everyone to turn their stuff in.

Gib

Crusader
Re: Have to return your Mark 7 E-Meter before the Mark Ultra 8 you PAID FOR is delive

I really believe Miscavige is terrified of being asked why Mark VII Meters are selling on eBay for 99¢ and nobody even buying them.

His plan is to get all of the personally owned meters out of circulation and only have cult owned ones out there to limit the embarrassment of their actual street value.

The internet made Scientology obsolete, all that's left is coming up new cons to use on current members.

gots to erase history, as well, for no comparison purposes.

DM's latest event had the tent covered with KSW.

How can one compare if KSW is applied if one has no prior material to compare to?

This is something that always stuck in my mind when I truely believed. The HCO PL's & HCOB's would say revisions in script. But I always thought to myself how do I know this to be true, from LRH? How do I know this for sure? is the question I would ask myself.

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron

The EZ Bake Oven was invented by Ronald Howes, an Original Gangster SP & Squirrel .. From way back in 1952. I'm sure most of you know this..but for those who don't... Enjoy :biggrin:

Designers do their homework and look for inspiration.. This is no coincidence that the VIII looks like the EZ Bake..it is intentional and I LOVE IT! Who ever this designer is (Mike Rinder credits the same design firm that handles Apple) they are one hell of an SP and I hope they giggle to themselves every day! Seriously, this is a designers dream to have a perfect hidden joke present itself. Hidden design jokes like this are done all the time..we all just have an opportunity to be in on it this time.
:buzzin: :buzzin: :buzzin:

The first major challenge to Hubbard's leadership came in January 1952. A Minneapolis dianeticist, Ron Howes, was declared "Clear" by his Auditor, Perry Chapdelaine. Remarkable claims were made for, and by, Howes including his statement that he was seeing if he could grow new teeth. To many dianeticists Howes seemed proof of Hubbard's claims. Unfortunately for Hubbard, Howes set up on his own, and attracted a following for his "Institute of Humanics." --A Piece of Blue Sky, page 97

For a real shit & giggle read this page from The Aberree... A short article about how Ron Howes has been run off as a fraud next to a short article about emeter patents... http://www.aberree.com/v01/n04p17.html
:lol: 9years later he designed the first EZ Bake oven

Land his Wikipedia page and Obit are confirm the above two are about the correct man but neither have any mention of his early days in Dianetics/Scientology http://slick.org/deathwatch/mailarchive/msg02460.html

meter1.jpg

ezbake2.jpg

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron

And just incase I'm wrong bc I do think Mark Headly has said these VIIIs have been sitting on the shelves for years??? Here is what it looked like in 2003... Maybe it is a coincidence but it is still funny!

pTRU1-5484327dt.jpg

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious

Way back, when we went from the Mark V to the Mark VI, people kept their old Mark V meters. There was nothing allegedly wrong with them, the VI was just "better" for auditing OT levels, and so you should use the best meter available in order the get the best results.

For this, there is no reason. The VII recall, and the yearly need to re-authorize the VIII, are just just a way to ensure that Mark VII & VIII meters don't get into the hands of the FreeZone people.

I suppose no one has dared tell Davey that the FZ has better meters for a fraction of the price.

Well, the more mk7's he destroys, the more the remaining ones will be worth. So, now's your chance to invest in your future - place a bid on that 99 cent meter while you still can.

Mimsey

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

The EZ Bake Oven was invented by Ronald Howes, an Original Gangster SP & Squirrel .. From way back in 1952. I'm sure most of you know this..but for those who don't... Enjoy :biggrin:

Designers do their homework and look for inspiration.. This is no coincidence that the VIII looks like the EZ Bake..it is intentional and I LOVE IT! Who ever this designer is (Mike Rinder credits the same design firm that handles Apple) they are one hell of an SP and I hope they giggle to themselves every day! Seriously, this is a designers dream to have a perfect hidden joke present itself. Hidden design jokes like this are done all the time..we all just have an opportunity to be in on it this time.
:buzzin: :buzzin: :buzzin:

For a real shit & giggle read this page from The Aberree... A short article about how Ron Howes has been run off as a fraud next to a short article about emeter patents... http://www.aberree.com/v01/n04p17.html
:lol: 9years later he designed the first EZ Bake oven

Land his Wikipedia page and Obit are confirm the above two are about the correct man but neither have any mention of his early days in Dianetics/Scientology http://slick.org/deathwatch/mailarchive/msg02460.html

meter1.jpg

ezbake2.jpg

LOLOLOLOL.

At first I thought the similarities had been shoop-exaggerated and it was a joke but. . .

ab76e508-5724-4666-9945-6ee7eaca05e5_zpsd39df0ff.png