What's new

Having sex and pain with Hubbard

Veda

Sponsor
The excerpt is from a legal affidavit, written by a former Sea Org member named Ann Bailey. The alleged occurrence would have been 30 years after the Parsons/Hubbard 'Babalon (sic) Working'.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
http://www.xenu.net/archive/books/mom/Messiah_or_Madman.txt

Her story is in the book, online, easy enough to find. I don't believe it, although I don't disbelieve it was written as an affidavit.

Pics or GTFO. Less literally, is there any evidence apart from her word? Not that I think Hubbard was ethically above it, but the rest of what she says doesn't ring true to me, and I haven't heard other similar tales about Hubbard. Sexual promiscuity yes. Limp dick soul-sucking, no.

Paul

Last edited:

knn

Patron Meritorious

Veda

Sponsor

No. It's explained that the name was changed. Years later, the actual name became known, and it's still possible to track down the original complete affidavit.

When I saw the original affidavit, years ago, I rejected it as too wild. Then I spent the next year investigating Scientology's "dark side" - having just spent the previous year investigating its "white side" as an (non-mind-f__k-variety) auditor. After the year of "dark side" investigatin', I realized that the event described was possible.

"The blood of their bodies, the blood of their souls."

By its nature, an account of this sort remains in my "maybe basket."

Drinking the vitality of innocents (usually after fattening them up a bit) is something that Scientology does, by its founder's design, yet, the event described is not part of Scientology, but - to use Otto Roos' term for strange special projects pursued by Hubbard, such as one called, according to Roos, "Angels of the Moon," - was a "weirdie."

Div6

Crusader
<snip>

Drinking the vitality of innocents (usually after fattening them up a bit) is something that Scientology does, by its founder's design, yet, the event described is not part of Scientology, but - to use Otto Roos' term for strange special projects pursued by Hubbard, such as one called, according to Roos, "Angels of the Moon," - was a "weirdie."

Was "Angels of the Moon" the SO mission sent to cave in the Berners-Lee group by staging R6? Or something more obscure?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Was "Angels of the Moon" the SO mission sent to cave in the Berners-Lee group by staging R6? Or something more obscure?

No. I read a copy of the Mission Orders while sorting mimeo issues in the HGB in the 90s. I don't remember what it was called, but I would have remembered "Angels of the Moon."

Paul

Hatshepsut

Crusader

I remember reading that somewhere about 12 years ago. Was it in Bare Faced Messiah or something like that? I remember thinking... how are they gonna stage that? Are they going to act out the Revolt in the Stars skit? Are they going to go through all that trouble just to cave someone in? It was implausible to me at the time.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Hmm.. I was wondering about what to believe.. I was ready to believe seven impossible things before breakfast, as we joked about being a scientologist (CoS J&D secret society in Copenhagen late 70'ies).

I'm an advocate of skeptism.. And horse sense..

About this tale of limp dick soul suction?

Whatever.. Doesn't sound as unlikely as the Obscene Dog, the Hoipolloy and incident one.

:unsure:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Hmm.. I was wondering about what to believe.. I was ready to believe seven impossible things before breakfast, as we joked about being a scientologist (CoS J&D secret society in Copenhagen late 70'ies).

I'm an advocate of skeptism.. And horse sense..

About this tale of limp dick soul suction?

Whatever.. Doesn't sound as unlikely as the Obscene Dog, the Hoipolloy and incident one.

It's hard to have sex when it's limp and spongy, though.

Believe me. I've tried.

You have to be really OT to have sex like that.

Last edited:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
An interesting detail about Hubbards limp dick exploits.. The 'reason' that this girl was 'fetched' was apparently that her birthday was something with 'eigths' in it.. Ie. 8. august(?).. Hubbard obsessed with that number for some 'mackical' reasons.

(I just skimmed the OP.. Looks like this was snipped out. I recall this from the book.)

It makes me curious about birthdays though.. Hubbards wifes and other women he 'targeted'... And Susan Meister?

Veda

Sponsor
IMO, the affidavit is probably not worth dwelling upon at length. It may or may not be true. If true, it would qualify as an anomalous "weirdie."

I would suggest separating what the young woman was *told* was the "reason why," from what *she experienced* - that which was done to her.

What she experienced (tangibly) was more important, along with what she felt: that an aspect of her personality was being coveted, and by a man resembling Hubbard.

knn

Patron Meritorious
No. It's explained that the name was changed. Years later, the actual name became known, and it's still possible to track down the original complete affidavit.

Isn't it strange that they write ***name changed*** but a female Scientologist with such a name exist.
:omg:
What the heck?