What's new

HBO Docu numbers - 1.65 million

timea77

Yes...WOW! :clap:

But, IMHO, equally important is something we'll never know...Who was watching or will watch this accurate, truthful and masterfully put together Documentary. :coolwink:

Think about it...Going Clear is now a permanent Primer of Historical Record and will never go away. I guarantee that Hollywood was watching, Washington D.C. was watching, Silicon Valley was watching, Wall Street was watching, Academia was watching, Main Street was watching, etc, etc, etc. :thumbsup:

The dye is cast, the spell is broken and the reckoning is afoot...Not a Day of Reckoning but thousands of Days of Reckonings. :yes:

Face:)

Hi there. Canada is watching. I am not an ex scientologyst, but I am a survivor of Human Trafficking and I got to tell you guys, there isn't much difference. Actually what you guys been through is the same as we gone through.
You guys were victims of many things. I started a safe house for victims of Human Trafficking. I wish I knew about you guys and I would have extended and helped as many of you as I could.

However, IF scn every had anything that got an actual 1.7 million views they'd claim it was 117 million !
What makes you think they won't spin the doc as a promo piece, and take credit for those stats as new people made aware of Scientology?

Mimsey

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Hi there. Canada is watching. I am not an ex scientologyst, but I am a survivor of Human Trafficking and I got to tell you guys, there isn't much difference. Actually what you guys been through is the same as we gone through.
You guys were victims of many things. I started a safe house for victims of Human Trafficking. I wish I knew about you guys and I would have extended and helped as many of you as I could.

Thanks Timea77, that's touching! WELCOME.

Scientology has been accused by many of Human Trafficking. You may well be dealing with escapees in the near future. Forced abortions, withheld passports etc. Safe houses are not always easy to find.

Terril park

Sponsor
I majored in Math in college, so what do I know... but I just had a flash to a few years from now when the Humanities departments at colleges when they studied, oh, Nazi Germany or brainwashing or whatever, trotted out this movie and showed it to the students. I think my brain is trying to tell me that this movie is an inoculation against signing up for any sort of mind-f*ck system no matter what it's called.

Gibney may have reached more than he thought.

Think that was his intention.

Terril park

Sponsor
I think, and have said so here, since I first joined ESMB, that OT 3 4 5 6 7 and 8 are causing a spiritual holocaust....and no one gets it....no one realizes it.....

Specifically, I think OT 6 7 and 8 should be shut down....but probably from 3 up...

The Cult of Hubbard thinks they have discovered the "thetan"....but in my opinion...they have made a mistake and have not discovered the true extent of one spiritual being....and in their rush to "save the planet" are actually harming spiritual beings....

Certainly Hubbard never got to be a "thetan".......he never attained what the Cult promises....That can easily be seen here on ESMB...how fake the whole this is...

IMO....Scientology....and its existence was a scam to find spiritual beings...and try to kill them....or enslave them...which is pretty much the same thing, in my book...

I don't think many get how evil Scientology is....

I have posted elsewhere, and maybe here, that I separated
from one who was theta clear. That was a technical description.
She was totally fine being discarnate.

However I think she was OT. Greatest affinity flows I've known.

Jump

Operating teatime
I have posted elsewhere, and maybe here, that I separated
from one who was theta clear. That was a technical description.
She was totally fine being discarnate.

However I think she was OT. Greatest affinity flows I've known.

The game is up Terril.