What's new

HBO Prepping Bombshell Scientology Film From Oscar Winner

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Considering the hairdo this would be the chance for David Miscavige to play the lead character.... :coolwink:

I vote for Titziano Lugli (pictured in the 2'nd and 3'rd pic below):

jac_zps60256a6a.jpg
titziano_zps9d6ad383.jpg
tit2_zpse00d4721.jpg

Attachments

• jac_zps60256a6a.jpg
    jac_zps60256a6a.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 12

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
When I was in the cult it used to be thought that once a critical mass of humanity became scientologists then it would be easy to convert the rest of mankind - the so-called "hundredth monkey effect".

Unfortunately for them it is working in the opposite direction and mankind is rejecting scientology in droves.:yes:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
When I was in the cult it used to be thought that once a critical mass of humanity became scientologists then it would be easy to convert the rest of mankind - the so-called "hundredth monkey effect".

Unfortunately for them it is working in the opposite direction and mankind is rejecting scientology in droves.:yes:

And this is the effect that Scientology is having on the monkeys:

monkey_zps99687b34.jpg
monkey.jpg

Last edited:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
I heard a rumor that a celeb ( real celeb ) who is ( currently ) a scientologist has decided to make an appearance and speak at the debut of this film.
This is going to be a biggie !

This person is going to be an absolute surprise bombshell in that no one has the slightest clue there is a big time very public departure coming up.

It is going to be fun and no chance they'll discover who is going to leave before they do it !

This is such good stuff !

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I heard a rumor that a celeb ( real celeb ) who is ( currently ) a scientologist has decided to make an appearance and speak at the debut of this film.
This is going to be a biggie !

This person is going to be an absolute surprise bombshell in that no one has the slightest clue there is a big time very public departure coming up.

It is going to be fun and no chance they'll discover who is going to leave before they do it !

This is such good stuff !

I hope that this rumor proves to be true. :yes:

It would be a perfect time to jump ship! :thumbsup:

I'm sure also that extreme pressure will be put onto the scientology celebs to do some positive PR for the cult as well.

And I imagine that Freedom Magazine is preparing an entire issue on HBO! :biggrin:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

I'm sure also that extreme pressure will be put onto the scientology celebs to do some positive PR for the cult as well.

And I imagine that Freedom Magazine is preparing an entire issue on HBO! :biggrin:

Yeah, and to try to figure out which one is about to poo-poo all over 'em in a very public way !

They may scratch their heads ( or butts ) but this one they ain't going to see coming !

I'm seeing it as a sort of test. My impression is that DM/COS is now past the "Celebrity Salvation" tech and that the Celebs are now known to be entheta-magnets, and told to keep their heads down and be quiet on big events like this and stick to less dramatic things such asJT has been doing. His appearances are so unmemorable I can't remember what they were for, and kirsty seems to have gone very quiet in the last year or so. OTOH this looks to be sooooooo BIG, and the documentary focuses on celebs that the scilon celebs will absolutely HAVE to come and and ATTACK - not defend :biggrin: It going to be rahther good and popcornish.

And every fibre of my being is quivering in anticipatory delight.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah, and to try to figure out which one is about to poo-poo all over 'em in a very public way !

They may scratch their heads ( or butts ) but this one they ain't going to see coming !
So with my super-power-OT-56-perceptions I could figure it out and I will apply now some OT 8 abilities (OT 8 = "truth revealed"). Here is the name of the top secret "real celeb" who will speak out at the debut of the film. Its a celeb who is in real need of some PR and who always gives her two cent to everything, it is nobody else than our beloved:

Crusty Ally

This was really an easy one :biggrin:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Hmmmm . . . something like this?
View attachment 8949

* Image is a mix of parody, satire, and lame humor for entertainment purposes only.
Any resemblance to actual publications or organizations is completely coincidental.
Does not reflect the actual views of the poster. I actually love the book!
Can't wait for the premiere at the Sundance Film Festival in January.

:wink2:

I'm waiting to see youse guys, Kirstie and John Trav. and Kelly Preston and that Prepon lady and all your silly celeb scio group outside the theater.....screaming your lungs out..

What are your crimes!!!???

So come on you fuckers! I want to see youse at that premiere. I know you all are right now at Celeb centre OSA rooms having meetings and drilling drilling drilling how you're gonna handle that sit.

Leland

Crusader
What if its a "big" clam celeb.....like TC or JT.....or KP...or KA?

Lisa Marie Presley would work too...

That would be a death knell for the Cult.....

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
What if its a "big" clam celeb.....like TC or JT.....or KP...or KA?

Lisa Marie Presley would work too...

That would be a death knell for the Cult.....

If this report is accurate, not only will Lisa Marie be part of the documentary but also her daughter (Riley Keough),as well as her mother, Priscilla Presley.
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2...about-scientology-in-new-hbo-documentary.html

I hope Lisa fulfills her promise she sings about here: :)

[video=youtube;Bpn9daBzjIs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpn9daBzjIs[/video]

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Ah, during the Holidays all major celebs get called in for sec checking to find out which one it is.

Try to find the "one" & at the same time piss off every other celeb left in the fold.

The midget need a drink ----------or twenty ?

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Ridley Scott, Oscar nominee and award winning director/producer jumps in . . .
For those of you who were newly arrived aliens in ancient Egypt: :wink2:

Ridley Scott takes aliens to ancient Egypt for HBO
The director of Alien and Blade Runner, Ridley Scott, is developing a new
TV series for HBO, focusing on alien activity in ancient Egypt.

Scott will serve as executive producer and director on the upcoming Pharoah,
set to explore the rise of Egypt and the influence extra-terrestrials had on the
highly advanced culture. We're expecting something along the lines of Rome
with an Ancient Astronauts twist, rather than a Stargate redux.

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2014-04/24/ridley-scott-tackles-aliens-in-ancient-egypt

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank-you, but I arrived much earlier.

We're talking 75 million years ago on a DC-8. :p
Hmmm.... so you want to say, that you are not here ? :coolwink:

I mean, when you look carefully you will see that DC-8´s don´t have a thermal shield, therefore noone could have arrived on Teegeack with a DC-8.... Oh I forgot, the thetans had glycol in their lungs, so they didn´t need to breath and probably there was no athmosphere on Teegeack at this time.

BTW, thetans with glycol in their lungs.... since when has a thetan* lungs ?

Oh yes, and why does someone need DC-8's to transport something without any mass which has no location in space ?

And there are really still people wasting their time exorcizing non-existent imaginary space-cuties.... :duh:
I am convinced, that Hubbard thought that his worshippers are a bunch of stupid idiots: "Who believes this shit will believe more crazy things too..."

* THETAN, (spirit) is described in Scn as having no mass, no wave-length, no energy and no time or location in space except by consideration or postulate. The spirit is not a thing. It is the creator of things. (FOT, p. 55)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Hmmm.... so you want to say, that you are not here ? :coolwink:

I mean, when you look carefully you will see that DC-8´s don´t have a thermal shield, therefore noone could have arrived on Teegeack with a DC-8.... Oh I forgot, the thetans had glycol in their lungs, so they didn´t need to breath and probably there was no athmosphere on Teegeack at this time.

<snip>

It seems that you're attempting to understand the highly advanced physics that existed in this part of the universe 75 million years ago from a DB'ish wog perspective, which simply isn't going to work. :duh:

I would explain it here but cannot due to the limitations of the languages as they are on this planet.

However, here is a proper explanation - should you still remember this language:

alien_zps4e8a64de.jpg