What's new

He makes me feel physically ill

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I never liked him. Even when i first entered an Org I harbored secret thoughts about how revolting he was. I only shared my thoughts once with another girl who promptly reported me to ethics where I was interrogated about being a plant.

But now it's even worse. I saw this picture (or one similar) in a thread I was reading tonight & the bile rose in my throat.

l-ron-hubbard_3.jpg

I felt physically ill looking at him.

Does anyone else feel this way?

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
Here in Bulgravia ,we say :
"You take that words from MY mouth"...

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
L Ron Hubbard was an astonishingly ugly man, wasn't he? Both physically and spiritually, it turns out.

I'll never forget this one. One of the few adult pictures in which he doesn't look like a pervert... but still manages to look like a complete oddball.
hubbard-featured.jpg

I think he looks like an alien, trying to impersonate humanity. Ironic really, because he was just a very ordinary little con-man, trying to prove he was a UFOnaut.

Vile old bastard. The world is a better place without L Ron Hubbard.

Osiris

Patron with Honors
the haughty eyes are most revolting to me..... :omg:

(some photos have the eyes as nearly all black in color)....very revolting :angry:

& yes I thought thought the same thing whenever I seen L.Ron Hubbards picture in the org.....

I thought there is something not right about his look.... not caring in someway.... but very arrogant indeed :yes:

& when he was pictured in His "Cowboy" Western outfit.... I thought this is a look of a guy who is not genuine (but likes dressing up as someone else) :duh:

Very Odd-Ball is a good description

His image all over the place creeped me out right from the first time I walked into an org.

It's without a doubt the single biggest reason I never let my defenses fully down, and it's probably a good litmus test for the cult.

If it doesn't completely creep you the fuck out then they have a better chance at getting Hubbard's mindfuck to work

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I never liked him. Even when i first entered an Org I harbored secret thoughts about how revolting he was. I only shared my thoughts once with another girl who promptly reported me to ethics where I was interrogated about being a plant.

But now it's even worse. I saw this picture (or one similar) in a thread I was reading tonight & the bile rose in my throat.

l-ron-hubbard_3.jpg

I felt physically ill looking at him.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Yes.

He looks like toad wearing a cravat and having a bad hair day.

I always thought that!

Lol.

:ohmy:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah there was something truly odd about that individual - I won't say man. I have to wonder if Mystic isn't onto something. Just doesn't seem human. Kind of funny Emma that they were looking for the "plant" when it was the guy who's picture was one the wall. Stupid game. Create some weird group and get everybody paranoid about some mysterious unseen enemy and it turns out the enemy is the one who started the whole thing.

Miss Pert

Yep I always thought he was one ugly, creepy looking mofo and I always wondered why he was always so serious looking for someone who was supposed to have been OT gazillion and totally at cause over life, the universe and everything.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Interesting you should mention this, Emma.

I had that same feeling sometimes, when I would look at his picture and wonder what it would be like to have a close personal relationship with him and I would feel utter revulsion.

Yet there was also some sort of connection that felt totally different. When I look back on it, it seems like some sort of spell or something he was emanating that just made me assign this guy some sort of senior thetan status. But it was definitely an emanation of some sort. Don't know exactly what it was.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And FUCK YOU OSA!
(official club member chant! A club which I proudly have full - but free - membership in!)

koki

Yes.

He looks like toad wearing a cravat and having a bad hair day.

I always thought that!

Lol.

:ohmy:

Problem is that word "cravat" is coming from name "croat"... They were the soldiers,that come from. Croatia-small part of LRHs Bulgravia, and they use to put "those" things around their necks, - their wife's,fiances,girlfriends use to give it to them for "bringing them back" from war...

Lone Star

Crusader
Interesting you should mention this, Emma.

I had that same feeling sometimes, when I would look at his picture and wonder what it would be like to have a close personal relationship with him and I would feel utter revulsion.

Yet there was also some sort of connection that felt totally different. When I look back on it, it seems like some sort of spell or something he was emanating that just made me assign this guy some sort of senior thetan status. But it was definitely an emanation of some sort. Don't know exactly what it was.

"Oh I don't know....let me see....could it beeeeeeeeee SATAN?!" --The Church Lady

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: