He thought I was Mary Magdelene

Giuseppe

Patron with Honors
Agreed. This is a major beef I have with the CofS and their policies on Psychiatry. Ok I understand and I do agree in part that overdiagnosis and overmedication, especially where alternative non medicine based therapies would help just as well, is a problem, but there are times when the ONLY course of action should be "get this person to a qualified Doctor and get them on medication"...a clearly psychotic state IS one of those times.

Giuseppe completely agrees with you.:thumbsup:

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
PC suicides

I recently discovered that this particular pc committed suicide after I blew. It made me feel so sick and sad that I wasn't strong enough to say 'no - he needs more help than we can give him'.

Why was he on lines? He was so obviously type 3 and should have been routed off, but he had bucket loads of money. Bucket loads. I was threatened with the RPF if I didn't audit him, and had to do an ethics trip when I protested, because he was my only pc at the time and my stats were obviously zero for that week.

It is so, so sad. He had to have a friend go on the plane with him back to NZ as his agoraphobia was really bad after I blew. After that he cut his wrists in his friend's house and bled to death.

CoS is responsible. I am also responsible and it cuts me up so bad. I feel bad for poking fun at his delusions on this site because he was so obviously sick. I'm so sorry for that.

Why are these people allowed to keep thinking they are JC? Why does the tech say we have to allow them to think this way? People thinking they are lrh reborn etc... how many of those are there? And his son Quentin?

I just would like to say that scientology is a bucketload of shit and it's my one regret of my whole whole life.

Thanks for all the support from this wonderful site. Without you guys,... well... anyway, thanks.

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
I recently discovered that this particular pc committed suicide after I blew. It made me feel so sick and sad that I wasn't strong enough to say 'no - he needs more help than we can give him'.

Why was he on lines? He was so obviously type 3 and should have been routed off, but he had bucket loads of money. Bucket loads. I was threatened with the RPF if I didn't audit him, and had to do an ethics trip when I protested, because he was my only pc at the time and my stats were obviously zero for that week.

It is so, so sad. He had to have a friend go on the plane with him back to NZ as his agoraphobia was really bad after I blew. After that he cut his wrists in his friend's house and bled to death.

CoS is responsible. I am also responsible and it cuts me up so bad. I feel bad for poking fun at his delusions on this site because he was so obviously sick. I'm so sorry for that.

Why are these people allowed to keep thinking they are JC? Why does the tech say we have to allow them to think this way? People thinking they are lrh reborn etc... how many of those are there? And his son Quentin?

I just would like to say that scientology is a bucketload of shit and it's my one regret of my whole whole life.

Thanks for all the support from this wonderful site. Without you guys,... well... anyway, thanks.

This just goes to show that the Co$ doesn't have the answers. It didn't have them then. It doesn't have them now.

From what I can see, you weren't so much poking fun at his delusions, as telling one of your life experiences. You went through this. It is your story. I for one appreciate you telling it.

Yes, it is sad to hear what happened. But it isn't your fault. The Co$ messes with a beings willingness and intention to help, and I still find this difficult to 'forgive', because of the damage it does.

Anyway, for what it's worth, thanks for sharing. Don't let the Co$ dump their shit on you :no:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

I find that vastly sad.
Another example of money being the motivation. I agree it's a load of shit.

Please don't take it personally - you did what you could, you are not responsible. Thank goodness you are out! :yes:

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
A guy I used to know who was Schizophrenic and had to spend time in a Psych Hospital on occasion said it was always interesting when they had a Devil Incarnate and a Jesus on the ward at the same time. Could you just imagine the interplay there, certainly would've kept the staff on their toes :dieslaughing:

sad... but very very funny.