What's new

He thought I was Mary Magdelene

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
I was an auditor in Sydney for 5 years, and I worked my way up to CS. I was a good auditor and took it very seriously. It was nothing to do the book & bottle for 10 hours straight if necessary for example.

The day I realised I had to get out was when I was auditing this fruit cake who thought he was Jesus Christ. We went through the crucifixon a million times and that was ok. I had done this before with a few other pcs but this guy was really hard out. I was pregnant with my son at the time, and this guy decided that I was Mary Magdelene and I was pregnant with the baby that he had impregnated me with when he was Jesus. I had to sit there and listen to him tell me that the baby wasn't my husband's at all and that I had been impregnated by immaculate conception. He said that the baby had already been taken over by the same thetan which took over the baby when I was Mary and was waiting for us for find eachother again. He said he was going to kill my husband if my husband didn't ack that the baby wasn't his.

I nearly lost the baby after that and had to get admitted to hospital. I thought I was going to lose my mind and then the hod decided that I'd been pain/drug/implanted while I was in hospital and said I had to leave even though the baby was breech and threatening to be born too early.

I asked not be the auditor of this pc any more but was told to get hard or go to ethics.

The other thing the pc did was ejaculate during sessions into his pants and it was sick. I had to keep my trs in or risk getting a flunk.

When I had the baby my Mum came over to stay with us and she got me out. 25 years later I still have nightmares about the place.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome.

What a horrific experience. Thank you for sharing.

And hooray that your mom saved you and got you out.

Div6

Crusader
PC didn't happen to be Steve Fishman, did it?

Nah, he was pulling the same crap in Miami.

This planet needs moar XDN....

Welcome.

Lee_from_phx

Patron with Honors
The thing to remember about people who are delusional like that is that they are not that way by choice. People like that are CRAZY. Their antics and all of the absurd and impossible things they believe seem perfectly normal to them.

Talk therapy (such as auditing) doesn't do anything for them because it does not address the physiological nature of their condition. A broken arm can't be made better through counseling. The same is true of a defective nervous system.

Luckily, with the right medication, most of them can be returned to some semblance of lucidity.

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
In 1966 at St Hill we had this pld lady Mary Lang, who had a wart in her voicebox and sounded very gravelly. She was forever telling people that she had been Jesus Christ. :screwy: :faceslap:

A few months later, Dillard Eubank arrived at St Hill. He minced into the Reception and told everybody he was Jesus Christ. :no: :woohoo:

(Yes, I think you know where this is going). :carryon:

So, I introduced my self and told him I was Pontius Pilate. He "forgave" me.
So, I took him to the Pavillion and introduced him to Mary. As I left, I told Dillard that Mary had been Jesus Christ.

About 3 minutes later Dillard came out shouting that Mary was a crazy old bag. :omg:

Mary followed out declaring she had never been so invalidated in her life. :furious: :storm:

Ah, the 3rd party discovery comes from such simple origins......:whistling:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
This is something that I noticed with auditing too. I have audited alot of pc's. Seems to me that auditing gets used by some of them to convince themselves of their own crazy ideas.

-----

I hope the nightmares go away sometime. I had one last night.

We were all picketing (which I have never done, BTW), and ALL of my SO kid friends were out there marching too. They were taunting the anti march. They were all still in the SO.

It was weird to see all these faces I have not seen in such a long, long time.

----

I hope you and your son are well.

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
This is something that I noticed with auditing too. I have audited alot of pc's. Seems to me that auditing gets used by some of them to convince themselves of their own crazy ideas.

-----

We were all picketing (which I have never done, BTW), and ALL of my SO kid friends were out there marching too. They were taunting the anti march. They were all still in the SO.

----

could be a premonition Bea... We will just have to wait and see...

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
You told a JC that someone else was JC?

This is something I always wanted to do! I also had a pc who thought he was Ron's very first wife but then I found out that she was still alive! How do you figure that? Also, I was wondering how many people are coming back thinking they or their children are Ron?

Wisened One

Crusader
Oh WOW, YOU went thru alot to audit that crazy PC, glad you and your baby made it ok!

I one time, had to audit this woman that no one could get her past this one, strange incident that was supposedly hanging up her case. I got her through it, and she was fine, but I've never had as strange a PC as you! :omg:

Div6

Crusader

-----

----

This is good...your mind is beginning to process repressed memories....what is and isn't an overt is always subject to change..

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
Did they ever hear of the HCOB called the Auditors rights. You should have followed it and rejected him.

I would have. No one is going to make me work with someone like that. That person needed more help then what an org and auditor without the right stuff could deal with.

Now I feel better about things myself. This makes me sick they they made you do this.

Barb

I was an auditor in Sydney for 5 years, and I worked my way up to CS. I was a good auditor and took it very seriously. It was nothing to do the book & bottle for 10 hours straight if necessary for example.

The day I realised I had to get out was when I was auditing this fruit cake who thought he was Jesus Christ. We went through the crucifixon a million times and that was ok. I had done this before with a few other pcs but this guy was really hard out. I was pregnant with my son at the time, and this guy decided that I was Mary Magdelene and I was pregnant with the baby that he had impregnated me with when he was Jesus. I had to sit there and listen to him tell me that the baby wasn't my husband's at all and that I had been impregnated by immaculate conception. He said that the baby had already been taken over by the same thetan which took over the baby when I was Mary and was waiting for us for find eachother again. He said he was going to kill my husband if my husband didn't ack that the baby wasn't his.

I nearly lost the baby after that and had to get admitted to hospital. I thought I was going to lose my mind and then the hod decided that I'd been pain/drug/implanted while I was in hospital and said I had to leave even though the baby was breech and threatening to be born too early.

I asked not be the auditor of this pc any more but was told to get hard or go to ethics.

The other thing the pc did was ejaculate during sessions into his pants and it was sick. I had to keep my trs in or risk getting a flunk.

When I had the baby my Mum came over to stay with us and she got me out. 25 years later I still have nightmares about the place.

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Making decisions

This is good...your mind is beginning to process repressed memories....what is and isn't an overt is always subject to change..

I think for me it's realising that I can make decisions after all. I came out really nervous about making decisions especially as the biggest one I made in my life (to join scn) turned out to be a crappy decision. You just beat yourself up. I used to go should I do this? or should I do that? and I never could decide.

My new hubby is so patient and has really helped me through and has stopped me doubting myself all the time. It's been 25 years and I'm only now able to look at what happened and know it wasn't all my fault.

Jesus Christ ran the printing press at the mission in Mountain View, Ca., I think he wanted me to run it out with NED, but the CS was for L1C or something. The mission holder there was John Steinbeck.

Moses was a jewish guy at LA Day who drove an old Rolls Royce. I kept my TRs in and he gave me a ride in it back to HI after course.

And Luke, I AM your father...

Cavalier

Patron
Put all of the Jesuses in one room together and the one who comes out after three days is the winner? :coolwink:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.....

The thing to remember about people who are delusional like that is that they are not that way by choice. People like that are CRAZY. Their antics and all of the absurd and impossible things they believe seem perfectly normal to them.

Talk therapy (such as auditing) doesn't do anything for them because it does not address the physiological nature of their condition. A broken arm can't be made better through counseling. The same is true of a defective nervous system.

Luckily, with the right medication, most of them can be returned to some semblance of lucidity.

Agreed. This is a major beef I have with the CofS and their policies on Psychiatry. Ok I understand and I do agree in part that overdiagnosis and overmedication, especially where alternative non medicine based therapies would help just as well, is a problem, but there are times when the ONLY course of action should be "get this person to a qualified Doctor and get them on medication"...a clearly psychotic state IS one of those times.

Put all of the Jesuses in one room together and the one who comes out after three days is the winner? :coolwink:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.....

A guy I used to know who was Schizophrenic and had to spend time in a Psych Hospital on occasion said it was always interesting when they had a Devil Incarnate and a Jesus on the ward at the same time. Could you just imagine the interplay there, certainly would've kept the staff on their toes :dieslaughing: