What's new

Heads-up... major contact of exes going on...

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Got a bunch of calls about maybe 3 or so years ago, then they stopped. At the time though definitely OUT, I was anxious to be nice and civil.

But I think if I start getting calls again, I'm less likely to pull my punches.

Orion

I'm feeling a little left out. No-one's called me for decades.

"Central Files" ...

It's the 21st century. Have they not heard of databases?

It has been a few years, but unlikely they have changed ... the short answer is no.

It is actually a lot worse than one can imagine. You could start a whole new chapter/thread on folders and use of paper by scientology orgs. Scientology has a policy "if it is not written it is not true" ... they have their own form of insanity that goes with it.

Every Org and mission I have ever been in has several rooms full of shelfs and/or filling cabinets stacked floor to celling with tons and tons of folders full of bits of paper. Every piece of mail ever sent or received is saved in a folder in Central Files. Every KR (report to ethics), Commendation, etc is saved in an "ethics" folder and stored in filling cabinets by the Ethics Dept. Every auditing session is recorded on endless amounts of paper which gets saved in PC folders. Every telex, order, request for time off, ethics formula, etc is recorded on a piece of paper. Every possible statistic is plotted on a piece of paper and posted on a wall somewhere. Sometimes paper is in short supply, so they will recycle odd pieces of paper (old graphs, unapproved CSWs, orders, etc, etc) and use the other (blank) side to write more endless stuff.

It has been a long time, but I used to ride the elevator down to the basement in PAC, one of the basement levels was nothing but cages full of folders stacked floor to celling. I used to move PC folders, hand carts are de rigueur.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I've found a new way to slow up the phone calls :

I tell 'em I'm so glad they called as I want a set of The Basics, just deduct 'em off my Flag account & send 'em to me " !

They never call back. LOL !

Lori

Cheryl E Love

I tell 'em I'm so glad they called as I want a set of The Basics, just deduct 'em off my Flag account & send 'em to me " !

Great idea! I just may try this one!!

They dont seem to realize that I am GONE :-\ Even after 3 years. Cheezzzzz. :byefly:

Gib

Crusader
It's from INT in LA. They are having auditors call. It's a total PR reflex, as from
info I've been told, they are saying they aren't necessarily trying to recover,
but want people to just use the tech. Interesting.

I gotta wonder wtf eval went on and how bad things are that they are trying this
tactic. I know it sucks to get calls, but I urge everyone here to remember that
you were once also in, and take a few minutes of your day to speak to the
person on the other side of the phone line and give them a bit of the truth.
Nothing to lose... unless that triggers you too much, then yes... take care of
yourself.

But, exes that are contacted by those still-in and sheltered from media are pretty
much the only chance they might have to hear truth... to hear that life outside
is better, and that OT is a lie.

Don't let one's reality being over run by another's affinity.

Gib

Crusader

Somebody once told me that where a person's mouth is saying something, look to where his ass is going.

Reminds me of all the success stories written by scientologists on how big they feel.

:thumbsup:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
From WWP: https://forums.whyweprotest.net/com...contact-of-exes-going-on.108048/#post-2257717
Scilons are going crazy contacting exes. Staff and public. I know because I talk to a lot of people before and after the scilons meet with them.

It is mostly intel gathering. They are failing miserably at stopping and containing information and this is their attempt to try and get something going.
There are now people leaking info in every single area of Scientology. The scilon celebrities have people in their very closed loops that area leaking info. Sea Org and staffers are leaking info. There are, even to this day, still leaks from the Int Base. Yep Dave, your security sucks almost as much as you do.

In terms of the intel they are gathering, it's also useless. Same old stuff.

Most of the public that are still "in" are really just sitting on the side lines waiting it out.

I might have told this story before but I was contacted by a father of a family that consisted of a married couple and their two older teenage children. The parents were lifelong scilons and raised their kids in scilonville. The dad had been poking around the Interwebs and bought a copy of my book. He read it and then hid it so he would not risk losing contact with his family for reading "entheta."

One of the kids found the book, shared it with the other kid and "confronted" the parents. The family met and what the father had expected would be a bloodbath turned out quite well. Each member of the family had lost their faith in the absurd silliness of Scientology long before but were afraid to say anything should they be declare suppressive and cut of from one another. So all four of them pretended to be loyal while all four of them were anything but. They laughed about it and never went back.

This is the exact state that most Scientologists find themselves in. They have lost faith but the way it is setup, you have no idea who in your family will rat you out and turn on you. You cannot take the chance. Luckily in the family above, it all worked out.

The god news is that there are now tens of thousands of places where scientologists can read stuff that will make them lose the faith. What I thought would take 50 years could take 10...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Here is the core essence of every contact I have had with a staff member or friend who is still in the cult. I am leaving out the actual words spoken and translated what the words meant. The conversations all went like this.....

SCN: I want to help you!

ME: No.

SCN: The tech is fixed!

ME: I don't care.

SCN: The tech is better than ever!

SCN: It's faster and cheaper too!

SCN: It's safe to be on the Bridge now, all the bad stuff and bad people are gone.

SCN: Why don't you care?

ME: I don't want to be handled.

SCN: I am not trying to handle you.

ME: Good, let's talk about something else then.

SCN: Sure, I agree. But before we end off on that com cycle I'd like you to take a look at why you don't want to be handled.

ME: You're handling me again.

SCN: I just want to help you!

ME: We're back to the first command again?

ExVet

Patron with Honors
I appreciate the heads up. My partner just got a text from her old auditor out of the blue asking her out for a coffee and to "catch up". I was able to warn her of what is probably going to do down so she can behave accordingly. Well, I would have cautioned her anyway but it is good to have outside corroboration of my usual paranoia about culties wanting a friendly chat. :biggrin: Would be nice to turn it around and use this as an opportunity to unhypnotize another cultie and get the person OUT and enjoying life outside the cult bubble.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I appreciate the heads up. My partner just got a text from her old auditor out of the blue asking her out for a coffee and to "catch up". I was able to warn her of what is probably going to do down so she can behave accordingly. Well, I would have cautioned her anyway but it is good to have outside corroboration of my usual paranoia about culties wanting a friendly chat. :biggrin: Would be nice to turn it around and use this as an opportunity to unhypnotize another cultie and get the person OUT and enjoying life outside the cult bubble.

Yep. to the " I want to meet with you " a helpful reponse is " I'll have to see when my lawyer can come ".

Which will get a " "Why "? & the right response is loud laughter & then hang up on 'em.

Another one where they won't call back for awhile.

I figure ... might as well have fun with 'em.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
It has been a few years, but unlikely they have changed ... the short answer is no.

It is actually a lot worse than one can imagine. You could start a whole new chapter/thread on folders and use of paper by scientology orgs. Scientology has a policy "if it is not written it is not true" ... they have their own form of insanity that goes with it.

Every Org and mission I have ever been in has several rooms full of shelfs and/or filling cabinets stacked floor to celling with tons and tons of folders full of bits of paper. Every piece of mail ever sent or received is saved in a folder in Central Files. Every KR (report to ethics), Commendation, etc is saved in an "ethics" folder and stored in filling cabinets by the Ethics Dept. Every auditing session is recorded on endless amounts of paper which gets saved in PC folders. Every telex, order, request for time off, ethics formula, etc is recorded on a piece of paper. Every possible statistic is plotted on a piece of paper and posted on a wall somewhere. Sometimes paper is in short supply, so they will recycle odd pieces of paper (old graphs, unapproved CSWs, orders, etc, etc) and use the other (blank) side to write more endless stuff.

It has been a long time, but I used to ride the elevator down to the basement in PAC, one of the basement levels was nothing but cages full of folders stacked floor to celling. I used to move PC folders, hand carts are de rigueur.

This is how the steal money and free labor: The regg or recruiter promises something outlandish and then it does not happen...but they never put it in writing.... so "if it is not in writing, it is not true". It appears the Scientology has drizzled into companies like Charter Communications, Sprint etc...communication :whistling: companies...where they quote you a fee on the phone...you get your bill...and it is $30 more than the quote...then they tell you "taxes" and "surcharges"...you ask for an e-mail when you got the quote - but the rep tells you "they have no way to e-mail"....ONE of the largest COMMUNICATION COMPANIES ON THE PLANET - has NO WAY to e-mail??:whistling::whistling:

It is very similar to Scientology and their scam operation! I figured out that if you go on their CHAT website and get a quote - you can save the conversation in your word. I then had to use it when they added $50 to my bill for their bullshit fees - and filed complaints with the BBB, Attorney General and FTC! That got their attention and the bill was resolved and adjusted immediately. Of course, it took me 4 months of filing complaints each month but I got er done!

That was an ability gained in Scientology - The ability to persist whilst getting fleeced and scammed, lied to and bamboozled by people trained in RUSSIAN MIND CONTROL techniques - and NOT LET THEM WIN!! Woo-Hoo! I finally figured out how to control the SCAM ARTIST!!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I dont think they're calling me anytime soon.

They just declared me!

TINO - getting declared is like someone telling you - you are smart, strong, honest and will not sell your soul to SATAN for all of the riches in the galaxy! You have integrity - you are not stupid and can think for yourself. You observed the criminal organization for what it is and did not breath life into it. Good for you! Hip Hip Hooray!!

David C Gibbons

Ex-Scientology Peon
TINO - getting declared is like someone telling you - you are smart, strong, honest and will not sell your soul to SATAN for all of the riches in the galaxy! You have integrity - you are not stupid and can think for yourself. You observed the criminal organization for what it is and did not breath life into it. Good for you! Hip Hip Hooray!!

I'll second Idle Morgue's comments - being declared is a badge of honor, particularly 'round here.