What's new

Hearing Jan 22 Miscavige still to be deposed

The Sloth

Patron with Honors
http://tonyortega.org/2014/01/22/mo...-to-kill-miscavige-deposition-in-court-today/

OK, off the phone with Nick. As we said, Judge Waldrip, after listening to the arguments of David Miscavige’s attorney, Lamont Jefferson, did not quash Miscavige’s deposition.
Nick says that Waldrip told Jefferson that he was not persuaded, though he appreciated all his hard work.
Lamont kept arguing, saying that all Monique’s team wants is Miscavige’s deposition, and there would be nothing gained from it.
But Waldrip was firm: He said the evidence in the lawsuit is contradictory, so he doesn’t see anything wrong with deposing Miscavige for his version of events.
Lamont then complained about Jeffrey asking Miscavige open-ended questions.
Waldrip said he understood there would be objections, maybe to every question Miscavige would be asked, so maybe the deposition should take place in the courtroom in Waldrip’s presence.

The Sloth

Patron with Honors
Finally, and most ominously, Lone Star said at one point about Waldrip ordering Miscavige’s deposition to be taken, Lamont said, “I think a Texas appeals court will take a different view of that.”
Lone Star said the unstated second half of that utterance was, “My brother is right here behind me taking notes to make sure of that.”
“That’s what he does, is take notes. Constantly,” Lone Star said about Wallace Jefferson.
Nick Rogers called back with a couple of additional notes: Judge Waldrip was really starting to get visibly angry when they were arguing about sanctions. Cedillo was talking about getting the motion tossed, and Waldrip was trying to get everyone on the same page about the seven days limit.
Cedillo motored on, and Waldrip actually whistled to get Cedillo to shut up. He called Cedillo “obstructive.” And when Cedillo said he was arguing so vociferously because Jeffrey had raised the issue of criminal perjury charges in the sanctions motion, Waldrip said, “No one’s asking you to defend that today, Mr. Cedillo.” He was very perturbed, Nick says.
Waldrip had also wondered out loud about so much money being spent on a simple thing like MIscavige’s deposition.
Bingo, judge.

http://tonyortega.org/2014/01/22/mo...-to-kill-miscavige-deposition-in-court-today/

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes and it looks like the deposition date would be pushed somewhat beyond Jan 29th as had been requested by Ray Jeffrey. Great on the proposition that the deposition be held in the court room with I assume Judge Waldrip as referee observing the obstructionist Davey squirming.

Probable reason being that the pope deposition titanium, blacked out (so DM can continue to hide from jurisprudence) and equipped with new Superpower Blackberry devices, mobile cage isn't ready at Golden/platinum base yet. Davey is complaining that it looks too much like it has prison bars. :biggrin:

Is the court room licensed for a private bar stocked with single malt whiskey and asthma inhalers? :unsure:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
That deposition is going to make for a fun spectator sport. You can't even use the murder routine to get him to confess to shit in a deposition. Because if you ask him about killing people or pets, he's done it.

Maybe you can ask him if he's actually a whole-track psych on temporary sabbatical from an implant station on Venus in order to get him to confess to murdering Flo Barnett? Wonder if that would work.

:drama:

Lone Star

Crusader
I truly missed having ESMB for the hearing today. Needless to say that me and WWP go together like oil and water. But after some thought it's not necessarily that WWP is all bad, it just isn't for me.

But a few of them did say that "I suck cock". And to think that I thought I had to be in the CoS to get that kind of abuse!!

:lol:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
That deposition is going to make for a fun spectator sport. You can't even use the murder routine to get him to confess to shit in a deposition. Because if you ask him about killing people or pets, he's done it.

Maybe you can ask him if he's actually a whole-track psych on temporary sabbatical from an implant station on Venus in order to get him to confess to murdering Flo Barnett? Wonder if that would work.

:drama:

Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax!

Exactly!

If I had to guess, maybe only 20% of Miscavige's criminal enterprise is known and the really dark stuff has yet to come the light of day.

Maybe Ray Jeffrey can't use the murder routine on Miscavige, but I can think of a lot of questions I would love to hear him ask, like (example):

"Captain Miscavige, who do you think is better at enslaving people, Ron Hubbard, Xenu or You?" lol​

Last edited:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I truly missed having ESMB for the hearing today. Needless to say that me and WWP go together like oil and water. But after some thought it's not necessarily that WWP is all bad, it just isn't for me.

But a few of them did say that "I suck cock". And to think that I thought I had to be in the CoS to get that kind of abuse!!

No, you have to be in the Co$ to get the on Hollywood Boulevard part of it.

Being accused of ordinary garden variety cocksucking just requires an internet connection and laptop - doesn't even require you to be a /b/tard

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Aren't they all the same paranoid bullshitting fraudulent [STRIKE]thetan[/STRIKE] thing?

Exactly!

If I had to guess, maybe only 20% of Miscavige's criminal enterprise is known and the really dark stuff has yet to come the light of day.

Maybe Ray Jeffrey can't use the murder routine on Miscavige, but I can think of a lot of questions I would love to hear him ask, like (example):

"Captain Miscavige, who do you think is better at enslaving people, Ron Hubbard, Xenu or You?" lol​

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
-Snip-

New DM $cientologeese word here!

[STRIKE]YSCOHB [/STRIKE]

YSCITC :lol:
(Texas court)

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
New DM $cientologeese word here!

[STRIKE]YSCOHB [/STRIKE]

YSCITC :lol:
(Texas court)

We're going to need cocksucker levels:

CS I - YSC
CS II - YSCOHB
Here we'll have a wall of latex instead of wall of fire...
CS III (the first wall of latex) - YSCITC

I assume CS VIII and the final wall of latex will be YSCISCOTUS

I am taking suggestions for the other cocksucker levels.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Again

You did a very good reporter job at the courthouse!

Many thanks again!

:thankyou:
:hattip:

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
I'm happy to report that there was no sign of our friends the OSAbots at the courthouse today. Inside or out.

After what happened last time they were probably called off.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Church Lawyer Cedillo in a Rant about the court being a circus for bloggers, Message Baords and the internet !

LOL

Let's look at who contributes to the "Circus". The Church parades in 16 Lawyers for pre-trial hearings, the Trial has not even BEGUN ~~
Listen to his rant here ~~

http://youtu.be/FaAU26fGVm4

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Church Lawyer Cedillo in a Rant about the court being a circus for bloggers, cameras and the internet !

LOL

Let's look at who contributes to the "Circus". The Church parades in 16 Lawyers for pre-trial hearings, the Trial has not even BEGUN ~~
Listen to his rant here ~~

http://youtu.be/FaAU26fGVm4

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Aren't they all the same paranoid bullshitting fraudulent [STRIKE]thetan[/STRIKE] thing?

LOL

Yes, Hubbard, Miscavige and Xenu. There is something they seem to have in common...

All three, evil galactic rulahs, obsessed with solving the problem of [STRIKE]overpopulation[/STRIKE] overpopularization of other people.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thankfully, Underground Bunker was updating while Exsn was AFK.
16 goddamn lawyers and they STILL can't form a resonable excuse for DM not to turn up.
Suggestion: try the arguement that DM has no former education and has limited exposure to real world due to religious education, therefore he would not be capable to follow the legal rulings.

I appreciate the lol's, but I am suggesting this as an actual legal defence.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Appears to be a mathematics problem

97.2 % of suppressive people
2.5 % people who try to salvage the planet

:confused2:

Even within the 2,5% of saviors
there is 97.5 % of suppressive

:confused2:

I guess it leaves approximately 2 good persons surrounded with billions of suppressive people

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron

I saw that Lone Star. How rude!

I was almost satisfied picking up what I could at the Bunker and at WWP but it's nothing like having you post here. As Miss Wog said at WWP, it's not the cold hard facts you give us, it's the editorial and observations about the genreal atmosphere, real time reactions etc that bring it to life.

By the way - you were offered a BJ or two, so they can't be all bad.