What's new

Helena Kobrin blows?

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
:omg: Is this true??

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/08/15/rome-smolders-while-the-phoenix-rises/#comment-142081

http://otater.wordpress.com/2011/08...lena-kobrins-repayment-request-from-the-fsso/

The Shark has left the Boat – Helena Kobrin’s Repayment Request from the FSSO
Posted on August 15, 2011 by OTater/GaryLerner| Leave a comment

Yep, It’s true! The Shark (aka the Cof$ lawyer Helena Kobrin) has decided to swim for her life.

The following dox are what was sent to me by the Church of Scientology’s Flag Ship Service Organization (FSSO) Chaplin Henry Breuer. I had requested from the FSSO a repayment of the monies I donated to them for OT-8 and OT9 which turned out to be a corruption of LRH’s original works and intentions. It was altered by David Miscavige and his RTC/OSA spiritual wreaking crew. A lot of this information is available on Marty Rathbun’s outstanding Independent Scientologist’s blog: http://markrathbun.wordpress.com

At first when I received the documents I thought the were a bit strange since they had Helena Kobrin’s name listed. But I just figured since she was the person I was in communication with about my Repayment requests from the FSSO and Flag Service Org (FSO)(The Church itself in Clearwater,Florida) that I would fill out the forms (which I did, the actual forms I signed and mailed back per the instructions on those forms).

So without further adieu… Here’s the DOX!! (The links are also provided at the end of this post [and by the end of this week, most of the Internet :) ].)

Helena Kobrin’s FSSO Repayment DOX (notice they were addressed to me) — (http://otater.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/fsso-refund-letters-and-forms_merged.pdf)

FSSO emails between the FSSO Tech Sec Krister Nilsson and myself asking for needed clarifications about the refund/release/waiver forms that were sent to me instead of Helena Kobrin — (http://otater.files.wordpress.com/2...-clarification-of-repayment-cycles-needed.pdf)

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
That is very interesting news.

Even mory funny that they send Kobrin's repayment form to Gary Lerner. Somebody just created a huge flap :)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
That is very interesting news.

Even mory funny that they send Kobrin's repayment form to Gary Lerner. Somebody just created a huge flap :)

You think she might sue them for some kind of privacy violation? That would be rich indeed!

Paul

TG1

Angelic Poster
Of course, I have no idea what's really going on. But the idea that Helena Kobrin would "blow" and demand her money on account back is just not very plausible to me.

I expect, instead, that some church clerk / idiot who was filling out forms got confused and typed Kobrin's name instead of Lerner's name on a refund form, since Kobrin's name and address are surely in Lerner's file and on one or more papers in that file.

I would be thrilled to be wrong about this.

TG1

Sindy

Crusader
Well, true or not, the whole thing is continuing to come unglued.

BTW, who is Gary Lerner? Anybody :confused2:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Marty is so full of shit. Did you see the words "Pinellas County Mediators" in the 2nd document? It's obvious to me (but not confirmed because I wasn't there) that Helena represented the cult in mediation with Gary Lerner and the FSSO guy made a major screw-up in processing the claim.

Mediation is a lawsuit alternative offered to parties to resolve claims. Pinellas County Mediation is offered through the State Bar that licenses attorneys & provides legal referrals. Lerner, obviously, wanted to avoid the high costs of litigation & agreed to mediate his claims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediation

I have no doubt Marty knows this & is deliberately misrepresenting it to massage his inflated ego.

Sindy

Crusader
Was Ms. Kobrin ever considered a Scientologist and known to be doing services?

Doesn't it seem that a church attorney would have different lines on which they would get monies returned, being employed by the church as an outside agent?

Of course, I have no idea but it seems weird that she would have to go through the same rituals to get money back as everyone else, but, maybe :confused2:

Smilla

Ordinary Human

I don't understand.
Is she a cultist, or does she just do work for them?

KOBRIN.GIF

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
Marty is so full of shit. Did you see the words "Pinellas County Mediators" in the 2nd document? It's obvious to me (but not confirmed because I wasn't there) that Helena represented the cult in mediation with Gary Lerner and the FSSO guy made a major screw-up in processing the claim.

Mediation is a lawsuit alternative offered to parties to resolve claims. Pinellas County Mediation is offered through the State Bar that licenses attorneys & provides legal referrals. Lerner, obviously, wanted to avoid the high costs of litigation & agreed to mediate his claims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediation

I have no doubt Marty knows this & is deliberately misrepresenting it to massage his inflated ego.

I am scratching my head back and forth at the moment.
The only thing obvious is that someone at FSSO really goofed the floof. Now determing what kind of fuck up it is, is kinda hard without facts. After reading the stuff a couple of times, I think you are right.

Still we now know that Helena Kobrin has 17k on account :D Which serves to show that Scieno lawyers can be idiots too.

anon2019

Patron with Honors

I don't understand.
Is she a cultist, or does she just do work for them?

KOBRIN.GIF

Was / is a scientologist
Helena Kobrin ARC STRAIGHTWIRE Source 64 1988-11-01
Helena Kobrin GRADE I Source 67 1989-08-01
Helena Kobrin GRADE II Source 67 1989-08-01
Helena Kobrin GRADE III Source 67 1989-08-01
Helena Kobrin GRADE IV Source 68 1989-10-01
Helena Kobrin STATE OF CLEAR Source 68 1989-10-01
Helena Kobrin SUNSHINE RUNDOWN Source 68 1989-10-01
Helena Kobrin METHOD ONE WORD CLEARING Source 70 1990-03-01
Helena Kobrin OT PREPARATION Advance 122 1994-12-01
Helena Kobrin OT PREPARATIONS Advance 137 1998-08-21
Helena Kobrin SOLO CERTAINTY COURSE Advance 138 1998-11-05
Helena Kobrin SOLO AUDITOR COURSE PART II Advance 138 1998-11-05
Helena Kobrin NEW OT I Advance 140 1999-02-01
Helena Kobrin NEW OT IV Source 136 2001-12-01
Helena Kobrin OT V Advance 162 2003-01-01
Helena Kobrin STUDY CERTAINTY/ STUDENT HAT COURSE Auditor 312 2003-09-01
Helena Kobrin OT PREPARATIONS Source 183 2006-10-01
Helena Kobrin FALSE PURPOSE RUNDOWN AUDITING Source 183 2006-10-01
Helena Kobrin NEW OT VI HUBBARD SOLO NOTS AUDITING COURSE Source 186 2006-12-01

Of course, I have no idea what's really going on. But the idea that Helena Kobrin would "blow" and demand her money on account back is just not very plausible to me.

I expect, instead, that some church clerk / idiot who was filling out forms got confused and typed Kobrin's name instead of Lerner's name on a refund form, since Kobrin's name and address are surely in Lerner's file and on one or more papers in that file.

I would be thrilled to be wrong about this.

TG1

Be THRILLED!! It is true. The FSSO Chaplin sent Helena Kobrin's repayment request to me. If you look at the letter that the Chaplin sent it's addressed to me and references Helena Kobrin also. I asked the FSSO Treasury Secretary about the $17K amount listed and he replied back that it was a mistake. Read the other PDF file I put on my blog that shows the emails between myself and Krister Nilsson (FSSO Treas. Sec.). Yeah, they did F... Up!!

ΘTater/GaryLerner (just a villager with torches for davey)

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
has anyone tried contacting Helena? If it is true and if she has requested a refund then obviously the whole SP connection is a dead issue for her.

Henry Breuer the chaplain at the FSSO? whoda thunk my old org officer would still be in there. Henry is truly a nice guy - so sad to think that he has dedicated this much of his life to such a pathetic cause.