What's new

Hello ESMBers and lurkers!

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome: Mr. Nobody!!! I looked you up after you cracked me up on another thread. You are one funny guy. You may find yourself duking it out with Zinj for King "Never-Been-In" on ESMB. But you would know that if you have been lurking for a while.

Mearns is credited with the relatively well-known rhyme, composed in 1899 as a song for a play he had written, called The Psyco-ed The play was performed in 1910 and the poem was first published as "Antigonish" in 1922. The poem also appears in the movie Identity (film), starring John Cusack and Ray Liotta.

Note the *name* of the play!!!:nervous:

Zinj
I don't get it, Zinj. What does "Antigonish" mean?

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
:welcome: Mr. Nobody!!! I looked you up after you cracked me up on another thread. You are one funny guy. You may find yourself duking it out with Zinj for King "Never-Been-In" on ESMB. But you would know that if you have been lurking for a while.

Oh no, Zinj would probably outclass me anytime in almost any field without adding a single beat to his pulse, so honor to whom honor is due. :)

I don't get it, Zinj. What does "Antigonish" mean?

You should ask him per PM or so, I doubt he's browsing my old introduction thread on a regular basis. :bigcry:
Although I suck at classic English, I'd say it might be a word play with Antigone and ... well, something - maybe antagonistic or so.

... and :thankyou: for your welcome

Osiris

Patron with Honors
Welcome, Mr Nobody

I hope our stories, & experiences, from people who have been inside Scientology, will paint you a good picture for you, & give you some inside knowledge of how it works, (besides the PR story Scientology would tell you)

I would also like to hear some your stories, :thumbsup:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Welcome, Mr Nobody

I hope our stories, & experiences, from people who have been inside Scientology, will paint you a good picture for you, & give you some inside knowledge of how it works, (besides the PR story Scientology would tell you)

I would also like to hear some your stories, :thumbsup:

I learned about scn and other cults and how they work, long before there was internet, but man, the stories here and in related forums sure do expand that knowledge. Although I do throw some snippets from my life into my posts every now and then, if I think it might add something, I would find a "my story" post from me inappropriate. After all, I can never be an ex, because I've never been in. And this a forum for Exes, after all. I'm glad you let me be your guest.

But wait! Maybe I'll join the cult 1 second before I die. Because if one has to die, it better be one of them, than one from us, right? OK OK, I'm jus' jokin' :D

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Why don't you go right on in? They will accept you with open arms. Put you right to work. After you sign the contract though the fangs come out to suck your soul out until you are only a thoughtless shell. You can then leave, if you are lucky, and you will have your very own my story to tell and only be scared out of your wits to tell it to anyone. Welcome, I am glad you never entered. It is most difficult to exit, and even exponetially more difficult to tell your story. I hold in great reguards anyone brave enough to tell the truth of what happened to them while in. I have not been so brave for at least the past 20 years.

Last edited:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Why don't you go right on in? They will accept you with open arms. Put you right to work. After you sign the contract though the fangs come out to suck your soul out until you are only a thoughtless shell. You can then leave, if you are lucky, and you will have your very own my story to tell and only be scared out of your wits to tell it to anyone. Welcome, I am glad you never entered. It is most difficult to exit, and even exponetially more difficult to tell your story. I hold in great reguards anyone brave enough to tell the truth of what happened to them while in. I have not been so brave for at least the past 20 years.

Me? Go right in? You mean join them? :lol: That idea may be good enough for a bad joke like the one I made, but me really going in is a thought that cracks me up. :hysterical:

They would kick me out even before grabbing my money, because I can get pretty cranky if someone tries to squeeze me into a certain thought pattern or belief system. Several political or "religious" organizations have tried that game with me and they all gave up pretty soon. Some even offered me a pretty high position within their ranks right from the get-go, if only I would join them. Thanks guys, but no thanks. And I'm highly allergic against love bombing - I usually can tell pretty soon whether there is any real love, truth and honesty behind that facade or not. Usually there isn't. Last but not least, my personal integrity is not for sale.

Anyway, Mest Lover, welcome, grab a chair and enjoy your stay.